Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
On a free afternoon...
On my last visit to the cruising club Kinky's in Antwerp, on a free Tuesday afternoon, I was pleasantly surprised by a guy who followed me up to the dark rooms. I noticed him before, we were both having a drink in the bar. He was completely naked just like me and in accordance with the club's dress code, and he looked extremely hot and attractive. He was about my size, a bit younger maybe and a bit more sturdy, with a nicely trimmed moustache and beard and not too much body hair. His cock and balls were smooth-shaven, exactly how I like them since I'm not too keen on hair or stubble in my mouth, and to return the favour to my sex partners I always keep my ass, cock and balls smoothly shaven too. A few heavy metal ball rings were stretching his ball sack, tightening his prominently protruding balls and keeping his beautiful big cock semi-erected.

When I got upstairs in the dark rooms I made my usual tour to check for ongoing action. The dark rooms are not too dark, I'm happy to say, there's enough to be seen so you don't have to do everything by touch. I came across a horny couple about to have sex. One of them leaned over on a high bench, his bum sticking out and his legs parted, while his friend put on a condom and lubricated his hard tool, preparing it for action. He seized the other one's bottom and spread the cheeks with his thumbs to reveal a beautiful ass-hole and then he moved forward till his hard dick touched his friend's pleasure hole. He penetrated it with a short thrust from his pelvis and he slowly pushed his dick deeper, up to the hilt. He started pumping, and from where I was looking I could see his dick sliding in and out, always faster, his balls swinging and hitting the other guy's balls. Aroused by the sight I got a hard on and I started to masturbate.

The guy from the bar had followed me into the dark rooms and When he saw how horny I was he came closer and began to stroke my breast. Then he turned to my nipples, first pinching and pulling them, then he licked and sucked them. I felt my nipples getting hard and I reached down for his dick. It was large and throbbing, with a large soft velvety head. A slow jerk had a tangible effect because I felt his dick grow in my hand and his respiration betrayed his increasing excitement. He moved his attention to my erected uncut dick and he pushed my foreskin way back to reveal the swollen purple head. He was slowly wanking me and held my balls in his other hand, working them rhythmically. At one moment I had to let go of his dick because he bent over to take mine in his mouth, sucking it hard and moving his head up and down, his lips stroking the length of the shaft and making me even more horny. To make it easier for him to suck my dick, I backed up onto the same high bench into a sitting position, at about hip level. But he had other plans beside sucking, because he pushed me back into a lying position and when I lifted my knees to get more comfortable he spread them and dived in between. He parted my butt cheeks to reveal my ass-hole and he started to lick it vigorously. I could feel his saliva making my hole wet and slippery and while he was rimming me he was working my cock and my balls too. This was definitely the hottest rimming experience I ever had. He kept on licking, sliding the tip of his tongue slightly inside a few times. My ass-hole was soaking wet by now, but it was only foreplay to more serious action. In one fluid motion, he slid his index finger deep into my wet hole and when he felt it relax he pulled his finger out and quickly pushed two fingers in. He fucked me hard and deep, sucking my ball sack into his mouth and playing with my smooth balls with his tongue. He could feel that I didn't mind some serious anal play and, now sucking my dick again, he was roughing up the action and with every thrust he pushed his fingers even harder and deeper inside me. Our action didn't go unnoticed, and the men that I had seen fucking now watched me getting brutally fucked to a climax. This made me even more horny because I love being looked at when I'm naked and horny and having sex. The guy never slowed down sucking my dick and fucking my ass, it even started to hurt a bit since there wasn't any saliva left as lubricant, but he was working me up to a climax and it didn't take long before I had an orgasm, shaking and panting heavily and shooting my load in his mouth. He seemed to like the taste of my cum and he swallowed the lot, sucking the very last drops out of my dick and licking it clean. It had been a long time since I had an extreme orgasm like that and it took some time to catch my breath.

This guy was clearly an expert in pleasing other men, and of course I thanked him for the hot action. Back in the bar I bought him a drink, my ass still a bit sore from the harsh treatment but that would pass soon enough. The feeling of sexual satisfaction would last a lot longer though!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome!

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved It
I loved your story. I wish it were me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level: