Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jezzter
Addicted to camming?
I love to cam. I find it such a turn on to be watched as I pump out a big load whilst fucking my ass. Anyone else love it too?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Camming
Yes, I've become addicted to camming as well. Just love sharing the bate with other men. I like to stroke and finger my hole while on cam - then I cum in my hand and slurp it up - always turns the other guys on to see me do that. jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes I love naked cam fun, pity the cam section on here is so quiet !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cams
I'm really getting into camming, use a couple of sites as well as here.

Shame that there is never a great uptake on here.

Love watching a group of other men wanking and playing with themselves.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You know what they say...

...you can never get enough of a good thing !

waldo
I used to cam all the time. I loved it a lot and was on cam as much as I could. At my most active I was on cam about every other day. Usually on average I would go about once or twice a week. I loved the attention from the guys (and sometimes gals) who liked watching me naked. I always loved being submissive and taking requests on cam. I loved losing that control and seeing what dirty things my viewers wanted me to do either during the show or for my next one. Some were filthy and I loved it. I felt so slutty. Most were happy to watch me jerk off but some wanted more. I bought my first toys so that I could use them for a viewer. So the first time I ever used a toy in my hole was viewed by about 50 people. I had one guy that loved to have me grab a big banana and shove it up my ass for him. I shaved myself on cam for a guy once: I normally kept my ass/ hole/ balls cleanly shaved with a nice patch of pubic hair that was barely there, but this guy wanted to see me bare. Another time I got to put an ice cube up my ass and had the guy watch my hole respond in pure pleasure. Most the time everyone just wanted me to break out my toy and fuck myself. Every single one wanted to watch me get fucked on cam or suck cock. I gladly would have but I couldn't find anyone on my end to fill the position.

Overall, I was a dirty slut for other peoples viewing pleasure and I absolutely fucking loved it.

I still do requests for pictures and sometimes videos but I haven't cammed in years

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have a live PPV show on a website, on there every night. I don't cum cheap, lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to cam
I love it when I can cam with other guys and jack off. It is so hot watching another male cum while I am cumming to. I got to watch a couple (male/female) live and she was so vocal watching me jack off at the same time she was getting banged.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never got into camming but love "performing" for a live audience. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very much
I really like being on cam jerking off. I love to show all showing face makes me so excited. I love talking with other on cam to encourage me to cum. Sad that mostly every time I com here to cam no one is on. Love to find like kind of people. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm not addicted, but I love it when anyone who has sex with me suggests taking pics or recording videos. I love when they film cumming on my face or in my mouth. The awareness that someone will watch it makes me more horny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love taking requests of what people want to see me do. Cum, play with my foreskin, balls, bend over, show my ass, you name it. Turns me on so much. And I also love people taking photos of me and recording me whilst doing it, for their own pleasure!
Add me as a friend if you want to see more, pics in profile! jerk jerk