Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Fluidhead
Finding GOXY
Goxy is a bunch of accounts that are hacked or bots. No one knows what the reason for this is. Thrill of the hack? Revenge? Just wanting their pics to be the top rated and viewed?

If you want to find GOXY then just look at the Alert moderator button. If it doesn't work and the pic looks too good to be amateur...It's probably GOXY.

If you check out a members gallery and none of the pics allow you to alert moderator, you have found GOXY.

Maybe no one cares. If you don't care then why post pics here? If you don't care that your pics are down rated and down voted then I guess you worship GOXY.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
One web steal type of pic made the front page today... reported it to the moderators.

But in case any mods are just away (vacation, maybe, or off sick) I alerted SiteSupportSystem as well, via the Help/Contact link at the bottom of the page.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doing my bit to help, been alerting the moderators to the web steal photos on the site

ryder
I seem to be the only pic mod left. I'm not pleased with the situation.

ryder
As a pic mod I can remove pics that don't follow the rules and gag members who won't follow the rules but I have no access to any of the inner workings of the forum. Chasing Goxy is something the admins have to do a better job on and they don't seem to be doing much, if anything, about.