Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Fluidhead
Chrome users have cool tools
Chrome users can search for where a pic is posted just by right clicking and search Google for this image. Many times it can lead you to very interesting websites!

For example: Go to the "Top 100" Photo category. Then sort by "Popularity". Browse to the very "Last Page", and the very last photo. Click it! Then Right click on it. After clicking OK a menu appears and near the bottom "Search Google for this Image". Click that and it will show you all the sites where Google found the image in a new tab!

When you get to those sites you can find many more pics similar to the one you've been enjoying !! So very awesome!!

That pic will show three different sites:
masculinplaisir.blogspot.com
mimizun.com
www.logsoku.com

Sometimes they're dead ends but they can all be interesting ! I abreviated the results but you can click on them on the results of the search page! have fun !!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fluidhead
Gold mine
Check out the 5th from the last!!! Gold mine there !!! Ten or more pages of sites !!!

I'm very sure that the person that posted on NDN is the owner of the photo however. They are just very popular!

Enjoy !! (Where the hell are Serbia and Montenegro? They seem to post the most Gold mines !!!)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Fluidhead
http://www.newdudenudes.com/p/00/08/94/479185556.jpg
Fluidhead
I wonder
I wonder why in the "Top 1000" there is not a single premium member. Are your pics not good enough?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fluidhead said: I wonder why in the "Top 1000" there is not a single premium member. Are your pics not good enough?
Kind of tough for amateurs to compete with photos taken from commercial or semicommercial websites and sex blogs