Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Michelle161072
Great Experience With Old Men
Two Old Men Play With My Body:

My boyfriend Justin and his Uncle had initiated me into gay sex, and after they had moved away I was very lonely - a few men and older boys had wanked me off, but after two years of beng with them I found I now needed regular erotic experiences.

I had enjoyed being watching while wanking in an old underground toilet, and began to go there every few days during the summer holidays, and enjoyed wanking for whoever wanted to watch me. Sometimes they would speak to me, giving me orders, but usually my voyeur just watched, and then vanished before I came out of the cubicle.

One day I found I had been wanking for two old men, who complimented me on my slim young body, tight balls, and long slender cock. Blushing, I thanked them, and was surprised when they invited me back to their house – would I mind going nude for the rest of the afternoon, and maybe wanking for them again? They offered to pay me, and as I had nothing else to do I agreed to go with them.

As we walked they asked me all kinds of questions about my body and my sexual experiences, and told me that as well as being nude for them, they now wanted to wank me off. I had never been touched by such old men before - the nearest I had been to that I had experienced was the old guy who sometimes watched me wanking in the shower at the school sports ground on Saturday afternoons - so to hear them openly talking of wanking me off made me feel both embarrassed and excited.

We walked past the shop where I bought my panties, and they commented that only boys who were really begging to be wanked off went there for panties. When I told them that I was a regular customer, they exchanged knowing glances and told me that they were not surprised. As we approached their house they asked if I still wanted to be wanked by them, and although my heart was racing I managed to whisper 'Yesss - please . . . .'

They lived in a rambling old terrace house, and after they took me into the lounge they asked if I would first strip to my panties for them, as they had enjoyed watching me touching my cock through the tiny garment. My heart was racing as I peeled off my shirt and jeans, revealing a tiny white bikini in sheer nylon, which pleased them both. They told me to turn around while they discussed it, and asked how long I had been wearing such sexy little things. Then they asked me about my other panties – what styles – what colours – did I enjoy showing them off? They told me that I was obviously excited by wearing sexy little panties, and that I should enjoy the sensation whenever I had the chance.

They asked me to dance for them, as I moved slowly around, my hands caressing my body and thighs I knew I was getting myself worked up, and as the little bikini became wet with precum they told me that my cock was becoming visible through the thin nylon. I was then told to stand astride their knees and bend over, so they could run their fingers around the edges of the narrow nylon triangle which was pulled tightly high into my cleft, revealing most of my ass mounds.

By now my cock had thrust under the narrow elastic around my pubic triangle, and I knew that a stream of precum was trickling down my thigh. They began to run their fingers all over my smooth body, commenting on how sexy my hairless skin felt, while their fingers caressed my breasts before running down older my belly and thighs, then up over my hips and back, then over the almost-totally exposed mounds of my ass, which made me shiver with pleasure.

They asked me if I enjoyed showing my cock, and then told me to sit between them, and both began to slowly caress the smooth curves of my breasts, then rub my nipples, and squeeze their hardened peaks as I gave my body up to their touch, and moaned with pleasure.

Soon their finger tips were exploring along the narrow sides of my bikini, and slowly pulled them down over my hips to the top of my thighs. As I automatically raised my ass to let them slide the tiny garment downwards they commented that I was obviously used to having my panties pulled down. As my bikini was pulled downwards my cock and balls were exposed to their gaze, and I obeyed their order to raise my knees to my chin so that they could pull my panties down to my ankles and over my feet. Soon my ass was hanging over the edge of the settee, so when they held my legs up, and then spread them wide apart, my cock, balls, and hole were exposed to their gaze.

As I watched the old men examining my little bikini, stretching the narrow elastic and pulling the thin nylon between their fingers and commenting on how brief and wet it was, I could not believe how easily I had let these strangers strip me and also expose my most intimate places to their gaze. I lay back enjoying the sensation as they lightly traced their finger tips around my crotch, remarking on how my cock was beginning to throb. One of them began to squeeze my balls tightly, and then pull them around, while his friend lightly brushed a finger tip down my crotch and around the tightly closed pink lips of my little hole, making it pucker to his touch – after that I was past caring what they did to me, as my body shuddered with the new sensations which were sweeping through me.

When one of them asked if I would like them to wank me off, I could only manage to groan ‘Yesss . . .yesss... please do it to me .. . ‘ One of them began to squeeze my balls, remarking with pleasure at their small size and the smooth skin of my crotch, while the other began to slowly wank me, pulling the skin of my cock back tightly and then squeezing the base of my cock while I writhed with pleasure.

One asked if I was about to cum, and the other pulled the opening of my cock head apart as the cum began to seep out. No-one had ever done that to me before, and as he lightly slid a finger tip over my wet cock head, spreading the thick creamy spunk over it, I suddenly shot my load all over myself, leaving a creamy line from the my face to my pubis.

As I relaxed they used my hands to spread my juice over my body and face, asking about my sexual experiences, and were delighted when I told them how I had been wanked by strangers, and had sucked off Justin and his Uncle. They took me to bathroom to shower, watching as my hands slid over my body and my soapy finger probed deep into my hole, as Uncle had told me to do. After we returned to the lounge they both dried me off, and I spent the rest of the afternoon nude.

When it was time for me to leave they watched as I pulled my clothes back on, then gave me quite a lot of money, and asked me to dance nude for then the following month – and to bring a selection of panties with me! It became a regular routine which I looked forward to, and lasted until I moved away to begin college – Justin and Uncle had left the area, but I had found new excitement.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow that is sweet hot EROTIC!.
How old were you then?

Did you get to suck them, jerk them...did they ever penetrate you??

NICE gotta wank off myself jerk rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story had to lift my skirt pull down my panties and has a nice jerk myself. jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, I love old men boi stories rolleyes

Did you get to suck them? did they penetrate you with their fingers? with their old man cocks? did they suck your cock? eat your lil ass out?, suck you off ? jerk tongue

Let us know raspberry

innisfil
raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Great experience with an older male
I loved my 1st experience with an older male. He taught me so very much, about my sexuality and self stroking pleasures.
Just like learning from an older female, it’s a great experience!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"Older" Define "Older"!
My first "experience" with an older man was... well, not an older man but an older boy. I was just 11 and totally sexually unaware. He was 13 and totally hormone-charged. He was (still is) my older brother!

To be honest, it was not a "great experience" - not on my part, anyway. I assume he loved it. The things I remembered were that I hated to be seen in my undies, much less naked, by anyone. He came to my room when our parents were out and stood in my doorway to announce, "It's naked time." I looked up from my book (where my nose was constantly buried back then) to see my brother standing in my doorway, completely naked, with a hard penis pointing up and, wow, pubic hair! No, not much, but he had that little patch and I had to admit it was amazing to me that he had that. I thought only high school boys had hair! And then there was that huge, erect penis. Wow - it had to be at LEAST three-and-a-half or four inches long! LOL.

Anyway, from that day on through the summer, whenever our parents were both out, he would announce "naked time" and tell me it was OK to be naked. He would spend the rest of the time naked until Mom or Dad got home. He kept telling me I COULD go naked until the day he told me I WOULD go naked. Given his oft-proven ability to beat the crap outta me, I had no choice so I stripped down to my tighty-whities. He had to explain to me that "naked" meant ALL my clothes. So I pulled my undies down and off and stood in front of my brother completely naked for the first time that I could remember (first time naked in front of any family member that I could remember). He made me move my hands from in front to the sides. He took a very close look at my tiny package. Then he told me to turn around so he could "check" my "butt." I guess my butt passed inspection because he had me face him again for another long look at my tiny package. Then he provided the brilliant medical analysis, "It's OK... you'll get hair there pretty soon." Oh... thanks, "Doc."

So it went for another week or two - I had to strip at his command and stay naked until he told me I could get dressed again. He had left me alone, returning only to look in on me and verify I was still naked. But then came the day that he told me to go with him to our parents' bedroom where he pulled one of Dad's "Playboy" mags out of a drawer and we looked over the pictures. Well... those were pretty interesting, but it was just a "gee whiz" thing for me, no sexual interest yet. He, of course, was rock hard! So then he laid back on the bed, holding the magazine and told me "beat me off" or "jack me off" or some such verbiage. I had no idea what it meant. He explained to me what I was supposed to do so... for the first time in my eleven years of life, I wrapped my fingers around a hard penis. He told me to move my hand up and down. I did a few times but I was feeling very weirded out by all this - pics of naked women and holding another boy's penis - another boy's hard penis. I think he realized that he might be pressing me too far and I MIGHT say something to Mom and Dad about being forced to be naked or, worse, forced to masturbate my brother! Well, of COURSE I wouldn't have said a damn thing - but he didn't know that! I let his penis go (it made a "plopping" sound when it slapped his belly) and I ran back to my room.

So, while the experience was, I'd have to say, a bit "traumatizing" at the time, in the long run (and it's been close to sixty YEARS since then), I'm actually very thankful to him that he taught me to actually love being naked at home. After our aborted brother-play, he reverted to just making me go naked for him. Before the end of the summer, he'd discovered the girl across the street and naked little brothers were no longer in demand. However, by that time, I'd learned that if I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a sandwich and got a glass of milk, and consumed both before returning to my room - the entire time naked as the day I was born - well... I didn't die! Moreover, it actually felt nice walking around naked and feeling my little boy bits jiggling between my legs! So, yes, I'm glad he forced me to go naked and, being totally honest, if he'd have tried all this about four or five months later, when I had started puberty and became very aware of my own sexual development, I might have been a much more willing participant! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My great experience with an older male, was when I was in my early twenties. He was about 10-15 years older than me. He taught me so very much about self stroking pleasures and the joys of being stroked and sucked off by an older male!
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My great experience with an older male, was when I was in my early twenties. He was about 10-15 years older than me. He taught me so very much about self stroking pleasures and the joys of being stroked and sucked off by an older male!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first experience with a man and it was my 80 yr old neighbour
It was hot again I just finished cutting the grass and was putting away the lawn mower, I was sweaty hot and wearing just shorts.

I just closed the front garage door when in walked the husband of my 70 yr old neighbour. He startled me it was about 90F outside and 110F in the garage, He started talking too me about the yard. I turned around and bent down to put something away when I turned around he had his pants off and was stroking his hardening mature COCKKKKKK I stood there just mezmerized because both his wife and him are SSSSO FUCKKKKKING horny and SUPER sexually active for their ages.

I dropped my shorts and started stroking my hardening COCKKKK as well he walked towards me and we instantly grabbed each others COCKKKKKS and started to stroke each other Im thinking WOWWWWWW this is so erotic.

We were both HARRRRRD and WETTTTT. I took the head of his COCK and started rubbing the head with his pre-cummmmm and licked my thumb and it was so salty. tasty and thick.

He leaned forward and started too suck my nipples that drove me crazy felt so good. I reached down and milked his balls which were surprisingly tight I dropped too my knees and sucked on his balls taking each one in my mouth one at a time and he was so hard now. I have never taken a man from behind or had a man take my virgin arse before and I thought Im going too take his arse and I WILLLL let him enjoy my virgin tight arse.

I was dripping from sweat and he had that mature body odour which drove me FUCKKKKING crazy and I wanted more of him I was licking him all over as he was licking me evertwhere.

I put down the chaisse lounger cushions on the garage floor he got on all fours and quietly said FUCKKK my man cunt I said this is my first time he said thats ok I will help you he said he has had a few over the years. I spread his arse cheeks and was surprised how easy I was able to enter his man cunt he slowly pushed back and I pushed forward and he said you are just the right size for me I slowly fucked him back and forth and it was so good and tight I felt my cock swell and so did he, He said stop I did then we resumed FUCKKKKING he reached back and grabbed my tight balls and milked and squeezed them this time my cock was swelling and he pushed back hard I pushed forward as he continued too squeeze and milk my tightening balls I let out this loud moan and exploded it was SSSSSSO GOOOOOD.

He said now you get on all fours and Im going too FUCKKKKKK your virgin arse I was excited and thought here we go. I said I have some KY jelly in my work bench which I use too lubricate nuts and bolts, since it was my first time he said he will lubricate his cock and my man cunt I said ok. After he put some on his hard COCKKKKK and around and in my man cunt with his finger he slowly and so gently parted my man cunt cheeks and entered me. I really did not know what too expect it felt so good as he slid in his rock hard cock slowly and gently. MMMMMMM I was saying yessssss MORRRRRE PLEEEEEEASE it feels so good he would pull out and enter me slowly again and I could feel my man cunt stretching. NOWWWWW he reached under and starting stroking my hardening cock and he slowly thrust in and out in and out this was so erotic.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes I could feel his cock swelling then he would stop and then he would start too slowly gently fuck some more I was starting to push back further and further IT FELT SO GOOD TOO HAVE HIS COCK DEEP INSIDE ME.

This time there was no stopping, his cock was growing and he exploded and yelled out FUCKKKKKK Im cummmmmmmmmming and he came and came and came. He pulled out and his hottttt cummmmmm ran down my balls and he licked it all up he kept stroking my HARRRRRRD cock and then told me to roll over I eagerly did and he took my COCKKKKKK and sucked it so hard and deeeeep to the back of his throat and I exploded again and he took it all so eagerly.

WOWWWWWWWWWW I said too him this was mind blowing, we were both wett sweaty and we both licked our sweat up all over our bodies that in itself was a FUCKKKKKING turn on.

Iam so glad I had my neighbour for my first man cunt fuck he was so gentle with me there have been many more of these sessions WOWWWWWWW is all that I can say. raspberry jerk jerk yahoo