Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ryder
Pics from the net
As a pic moderator I've in a bit of a quandry about some of the pics being posted. Some of them appear to be copied from other sites and therefore break one of the picture posting rules here about not posting pics that don't belong to the poster.

As a mod I have a panel that shows me alerts from other members concerned about pictures. There were quite a few alerts this afternoon about three different poster's "contributions". On one pic there was an obviously copied pic from NBN and it was likely already a pic that had been copied from the net. Most of the others were very obviously taken from other sites and a couple were hard to tell.

I'm trying to be fair and open but follow the rules at the same time ... hmmm confused

Just letting you all know I'm watching ... and taking action as I deem necessary.

Pics that are obviously copied from the net and do not belong to the poster will be removed.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
lizackurca
One thing you can do is try to search for the picture on tineye.com. They also have very nice browser plugins for more convenient one click searching. It's not 100% accurate (there are billions of pictures on the net, they don't have all of them), but if you find it there, you can at least check that.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're doing a great job, ryder.

Midmoguy1977
difficult indeed
I agree with, those breaking the rules cannot keep posting pics. I think we should go ahead and remove ANY image that is obviously stolen from the web. There were several of those types of images on NBN and it pissed me off every time I saw them. Why not take time to podt images you actually OWN? Keep it up!

JoSlinky
It's a good idea, of course. I just wish there was a simple mod-off option to select. I get tired of selecting "Other reason" and then having to put something like "suspected web steal" into the comment box.

The idea of checking tineye is all very well in theory, but it would take up a hell of a lot more moderator time. I cringe at the bare thought of it! And anyway, I've given permission for a couple of my pix to be used elsewhere and of course I post my pix on my blogs (including Xanga), as well as tvChix, Flickr, Celection, Facebook, FetLife and Xtube among others. So, lots of my posts to NBN should get spotted in other places on the web by tineye, if it's doing its job.

lizackurca
Joanna, I was more talking about obviously (semi) professionally done pictures from the web. I don't think any of us can say with 100% certainty that a picture posted is lifted from somewhere or not. I don't mind those, I just don't think we should be seeing to many of pro pics.

ryder
It's the Pro pics that bother me the most and I think many others agree.

I'm happy to say that the admins have appointed more pic mods and we've been in touch with each other. They'll remain anonymous until they decide they wish to announce themselves.

f4gg0tb1tch
I'm glad you're removing those pictures smile It's good to have a site that's all about the users showing themselves. Good work! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hope the Mods are keeping a close eye on the silly posting of other peoples material, if you are unable to shoot your own photos with all the gadgets around today then why be here in the first place, best to keep your Profile and Gallery photo free !

JoSlinky
Over on NEWBUDNUDES, there's a new campaign:

[IMG]http://www.newbudnudes.com/t/01/94/84/474210233.jpg[/IMG]

and hopefully more of us will, in October, set our profile pix to the RED BOX campaign display

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I see that 11 of the most popular 12 pictures on the site at the moment are allegedly pictures of 'friends' of the guy posting them but most if not all have just been lifted from other sites which makes a mockery of the whole site sad

ryder
You can help us mods by clicking the "Alert Moderator" button to the right of any pics you think break the rules. The mods are generally on top of things here but pics that don't belong can get missed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I will keep an eye open for any suspicious photos being posted ! sneaky

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"maturebulls" is a member who, in my opinion, is guilty of posting pictures taken from the net. He has posted one in particular for which I, as the photographer, can claim the copyright! In its large version, its number is 169053001. It's a photo of a friend of mine, taken more than ten years ago, and I can't even begin to think where "maturebulls" got it from!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There seems to be a real resurgence in photos from the net/professional photos here lately, with nothing being done about it. thumbdown

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why do guys bother to post photos off the web, I find it more fun taking my own photos and showing them on here and on sister sites for others to look at !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to find out if the people i talk to is real i just use rev eye
(a mod told me of this easy add on chrome or i would never be able to search the web)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/reveye-reverse-image-sear/keaaclcjhehbbapnphnmpiklalfhelgf

so fun to use it on the Mods pics here w00t scared