Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Nob1969
Who likes watching a guy piss ?
Anybody else out there like to watch a guy urinate ? I don't want to touch or drink just watch a stream of piss flow from his pee hole.then when he has finished he shakes his cock and goes. Sorry but it gets me hard. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pity you aren't Premium, then you could watch all the 'Wet and Messy' piss videos posted !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
goodthingscome
I think I'd like to try being pissed on. Any tips for beginners?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Try it on your body first and if you'd like to drink some make sure the guy has drank a fair amount of water first ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pissed on
I love piss play as much as I crave cum . Several years ago I had a lover/coworker who introduced me to piss . As in...one late night after hours as we made out naked in my office our hard cocks pressed to one another I confessed to needing to pee before he fucked me /// and he gave me his best devilish grin and sat on the floor, opened his mouth and just pointed ... I got the not-so-subtle hint and placed my stiff meat to his lips letting my hot piss flow my lover sucking, swallowing ... savoring every yellow drop .. morekissing, his mouth tasting of my fresh piss our v cocks super hard ... followed by my bending over his desk to get very rough barebacked ... my tight young ass filled now with his cum ... and he telling me "clean it" and I did ... though he remained erect, suddenly I felt his hot piss flow down my throat hislong fingers gripping my head so IHAD to swallow ! ... MMMM his cum in my ass his piss in my hungry mouth... A PERFECT end to a HARD day at the office

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nob1969
Hope you have looked at all the photos that has been posted in the 'Wet and Messy' Category ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to feel that warm stream of piss over my naked body ! yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
piss
i love being pissed on since iwas a teen. i still love it at 63

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
iamfun4u1 said: i love being pissed on since iwas a teen. i still love it at 63

I wish that more gay saunas had a wet room for piss fun, doesn't seem right using the showers !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't get much out of being pissed on, but I do enjoy being pissed IN...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I live in the Golden State. Just a coincidence I love getting and giving golden showers. The endless cum shot. Drinking from the tap, what can I say? Recycling is important here.

wantitbad101
Watching guys piss or cum is a big turn on.
I love drinking my own pee once in a while.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never watched a guy piss, and never really gave it much thought until last week.
I am passive and had made contact with an active guy, well we got together and I told him I wanted him to wear a condom which he agreed.
He asked if as he was cumming could he pull out from me, remove the condom and spunk over my back, which I agreed.
He was really sexy and soon had me practically shooting my load as he fucked me, when eventually he pulled out of me and I could feel his spunk going over my back.
I was so tempted to grab his cock and shove it back inside me when suddenly I could feel a trickle of warmth running down into the crack of my arse, I realised he was pissing on me.
It felt so fucking sexy, feeling the hot juice trickling over me so much so, that I reached back and pushed it against the entrance to my arse so that I could feel it splashing there.
I really shouldn't have done that because he must have taken it as a sign I wanted him inside me again,He didn't hesitate, he slipped into me and was pissing inside me.
It was so fucking sexy I loved it.
It has started me wondering what it must be like to have a full on WS session.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
At least with piss fun you can keep topping up with water to keep up the action, once you have cum that is the end of the action for me, but WS keeps on going for ages. It's the gift that keeps on giving !

HardNHairy881
I love watching people piss, I have even pissed on myself a few times, tasting some on occasion. Would love to piss on someone else, or let someone else piss on me!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd love to have more guys piss over my naked body !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not just watching,but drinking hot golden piss as well! I love it straight from the tap and swallowing every drop.

wantitbi101
yes, I'd also like to hold a guys cock while he pissed, maybe even touch the stream

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Love to feel the golden stream over my naked body ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Piss
Pissing cocks are so pretty. I am not sure about piss to my mouth. Piss on me or my cock maybe. Watching guys while piss makes my cock hard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enjoy watching and taking
i do enjoy watching guys piss. cool when you can see them piss at public urinal or outdoors. But always best when you can watch them piss on you or into my mouth. Would love to have 20 or more guys make me their urinal and piss on and in me as the group may enjoy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i do enjoy watching guys piss. cool when you can see them piss at public urinal or outdoors. But always best when you can watch them piss on you or into my mouth. Would love to have 20 or more guys make me their urinal and piss on and in me as the group may enjoy

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to see the piss cum out of the hole but would really like to see about 5 guys piss into a bag and inject it up my butthole as an enema while they hold me down and make me take it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I just enjoy the sensation of feeling another guys warm piss being sprayed over my naked body, so much more of a turn-on than when I'm doing it to myself !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Supprised!
After reading about pissing on someone and getting pissed on, in the shower I pissed down my leg and I was suprised that the piss felt so hot temperature wise!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Love to watch a sexy golden stream and to feel it sprayed over my naked body ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
enjoy watching a guy piss
I kind of wondered about water sports and one day a sucked a man's cock and after he came in my mouth I asked him to put his cock back in my mouth and pee. He must have had a gallon but it was a turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jonathan1 said: I live in the Golden State. Just a coincidence I love getting and giving golden showers. The endless cum shot. Drinking from the tap, what can I say? Recycling is important here.

ME TOO !!! LOVE GOLDEN SHOWERS !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wantitbad101 said: Watching guys piss or cum is a big turn on.
I love drinking my own pee once in a while.

LOVE IT !!! P M Me !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love watching guys piss,I want to take their squirting cocks in my mouth and drink stream after stream of their hot golden nectar! Got into piss drinking a couple years ago and now I crave it as much as cum.