Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
BriefsGuy65
Inactive profiles
Being a new member on this site and checking for profiles in my area of Sussex with my general interests, the search returns 70 members.....when using doesnt matter for the last logged on criteria. When I change this to two months the count goes down to three.....My conclusion is that there are 67 inactive members in my county!!!!!! I do not find this to be very encouraging. sad

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think it would be better if guys who do not wish to carry on using this site would delete their Profile but I suppose many are more than happy to leave it standing gathering dust ! confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
BriefsGuy65
Never seem to have logged on
My further observation is that most of the 67 profiles I mentioned have never logged on to their profiles here!!!! thumbdown

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Once you've taken the trouble to join this site at least it is always worth taking a look at what photos have been posted every now and then, say once or twice a month ?

BriefsGuy65
Yes I log in frequently so keep up to date. happydance

JoSlinky
There is one factor to keep in mind with NDN membership: on 12 January 2013 this site was launched with a membership list that was created by just copying the NBN list over to here. That's why a search for members whose name begins with "Gurl" shows 19 results, for instance. And a search for "CD*" gives 797 hits.

Most of those people never even knew about this site, and haven't ever logged in.

You'll also notice that every person who "joined" on 12 Jan 2013 is shown as lapsed Premium. That's because everyone was given a free one-month Premium account. Or was it two months? Can't recall, now!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JoannaSlinky said: There is one factor to keep in mind with NDN membership: on 12 January 2013 this site was launched with a membership list that was created by just copying the NBN list over to here. That's why a search for members whose name begins with "Gurl" shows 19 results, for instance. And a search for "CD*" gives 797 hits.

Most of those people never even knew about this site, and haven't ever logged in.

You'll also notice that every person who "joined" on 12 Jan 2013 is shown as lapsed Premium. That's because everyone was given a free one-month Premium account. Or was it two months? Can't recall, now!

As I recall it was two months of free Premium membership, Joanna. I think that all NBN members
who ticked the box for NBN updates in their account details received an email when NDN was launched. It was upto them to react to it.

I'm not into CD or TV stuff, I prefer complete nudity, so I welcomed the new site and I've been enjoying my regular visits and the reactions to my postings ever since.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes, I had no idea my NBN Profile had been posted on here using the 'alley52cat' Profile name, I'm 'alleycat' on here now I've added photos onto my Gallery !

JoSlinky
Back-story of NDN (continued)
It's a strange story, how I arrived on this site.

On NBN in mid-January 2013 there was talk in the forum about a hoax or spoof website called NDN. After I realised it was a genuine site, I tried to join... and was told I couldn't have a second sign-up name from that email account.

It was only after that, that I realised a "JoannaSlinky" account already existed, and furthermore that account had Moderator privs. So (in short) that's why one of your Mods has such an unsuitable name!

Almost every week, this Joanna person deletes photos of men wearing panties when really she usually quite likes those sort of pix!

Isn't life weird, sometimes...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes my NBN Profile was duplicated but none of its Photos, I kept wondering why I was unable to use my 'alley52cat' name, not knowing it was already in existence !

BriefsGuy65
It looks as though this site could do with an overhaul now to clear up some of these mis understandings.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BriefsGuy65 said: It looks as though this site could do with an overhaul now to clear up some of these mis understandings.

Maybe it's too much like hard work for that, I suppose it was easy to duplicate everyone Profile off NBN onto here, shame they did not send out an email to inform us all of what they had done !

bg_uni
alleycat said: Yes my NBN Profile was duplicated but none of its Photos, I kept wondering why I was unable to use my 'alley52cat' name, not knowing it was already in existence !

ohmy

bluboi
I am finding so many profiles that are seriuosly lapsed/inactive, many of which are over two years since last login.