Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
the client that was paralyzed
when i was 35 i worked for a home care organaization.we would go to there home get them up in a wheel chair out on there deck or watching tv. well for a few weeks i a had a guy who was paralyzed from neck to his waist so every time i went in to clean him up and change his diaper he never crapped in it just always peed he had all most 10inch cock uncut. so one day i was changing him and he always had a huge hard on i would just wash him like i normally do. he said his cock was feeling dry some times. he wanted me to oil it up good so i did he wanted me to pul the skin down and oil it good i said ok i thought wow i havent done this sense me and my cousin use to shower together (hole new story) so i puulled the skin down and rubbed the head and got all most done he came like ive never seen anyone cum before it hit the ceiling fan which was running on slow some flew off and hit me on the forehead he started laughing he gets the girls that have him from our place to do it to him about once a month liked having him as a client.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
re: cum
i bet that was fun. i could just visualize you pulling on his meat, and him shooting clear to the ceiling. i bet you wanted to go back there even when it wasn't scheduled to do so. huh

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Other games I've played
Over the years as a male nurse I have had some great fun with both elderly and disabled patients. In one day-care centre we had to bath the patients, and there was three different guys, two elderly and one only young who I enjoyed having fun with. All were willing and in the private bathroom it is amazing how much fun one can have.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fordman12 said: i bet that was fun. i could just visualize you pulling on his meat, and him shooting clear to the ceiling. i bet you wanted to go back there even when it wasn't scheduled to do so. huh

Nice story, very exciting...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fordman12 said: i bet that was fun. i could just visualize you pulling on his meat, and him shooting clear to the ceiling. i bet you wanted to go back there even when it wasn't scheduled to do so. huh

Nice story, very exciting...