Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Site changed?
Has this site been re fresher or something?
All my pics are gone..
I haven't been on for a while

If this thread breaks our rules please 
JoSlinky
Moderation is in a state of chaos, right now.

There are folks on NDN who post gurluie pix, and their photos vanish.

There are folks on NBN who post gay pix, and their photos vanish.

I've stopped deleting photos until a few basic questions are answered. Like, when are NBN/NDN going to properly to clarify what belongs where? And which moderaters should delete what?

Above all, I ask: why can't people who have their pix deleted be automatically told WHY THEY WERE DELETED? —and by whom? There should be accountability in the matter!

I, as a mod, am happy to be held accountable for my actions. Should everyone else be.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
As an outsider (non-mod/admin) I thought moderation was going very well here. The tg/tv/cd pics get posted and a mod removes them.
Don't take this the wrong way but I don't care what happens on NBN anymore. We are two differnt sites with different content now.
I would like to know that the folks who get their pics removed from here are briefly explained the reason, though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i just realized theres 2 sites now, nududenudes and newbudnudes,
very darn confusing, one lot i have my pics and other lot no pics

i dont get it??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here is a portion of the email I got from NBN regarding this new site, NDN, which I hope will make things clearer for you... and others:

'Firstly, many of you will have noticed that over time, NewBudNudes has slowly evolved into a site catering more for the Transvestite (TV), Transgender (TG), and Cross-Dresser (CD) communities. We have recognised this and have embraced this natural evolution.

Many what we call "regular" Gay men have asked if we could devote a site to them, and today we are very pleased to announce a new site catering for regular Gay men that we have called "newDUDEnudes" (NDN)'

So if you posted tv/tg/cd photos here on NDN they would have rightfully been removed by a mod.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thanks for that , so this site is just for gay / bi stuff by what i can
gather...

ryder
That's right mrmiloman, the NN network has split in to three sections and a fourth for lesbians apparently coming. As bearluvr pointed out above there are now two sites for guys each with it's own "flavour". This section, NDN, as opposed to NBN, is supposed to be for gay guys who aren't into the TV, CD, TG stuff.

I've been made a pic mod on this section and have been removing pics that don't meet the rules (you could read them). They're the same rules for the NBN section with the addition of this one rule: Pictures not allowed - that ... Contain men in women's clothes (incl. lingerie) or TV or TG or LB pics (NewBudNudes is for these)

From what I've observed any pictures you had, or have, on the NBN section did not automatically get transferred to this section. The pictures here started coming in newly when this section started. I don't recall removing any of your pictures but if you did post some here (NDN) and they're gone then another moderator must have.

That's another thing ... the only other pic mod that I'm aware of is JoannaSlinky. I do hope there are more, preferably from different time zones around the world. I think there should be half dozen mods ... Jeez! I don't want to be the only one ... I do have a life outside this forum that's pretty darn busy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mrmiloman2004 said: i just realized theres 2 sites now, nududenudes and newbudnudes,
very darn confusing, one lot i have my pics and other lot no pics

i dont get it??

Don't forget 'newbienudes' as well ?

JoSlinky
I like nubienudes (NN)!

I'm not going to 'mod' any more pix off here (NDN) until we get help on the front pages. There's currently dozens of pix on NBN that belong over here, but I have no ability to transfer them.

So, what am I to do - just delete them? -and anger those who posted them in good faith, not realising that the site has now split into two?

If NBN / NDN can't make it clear what belongs where, then I'm damned if I'm going to spend ages covering their defects and messaging their customers to explain. Why the hell should I?

ryder
Changes often have glitches to work out before things start to work smoothly. I'm sure that will happen here. People will get used to the new divisions and hopefully the admins will help that happen. Hopefully the admins are reading this and take a bit of heed ... and hopefully also appoint a few more pic mods!

cheers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well-said, ryder.
It's exactly what I've been thinking over the past few days.... there's bound to be a few teething problems at the start. Let's keep the positive vibe going.

And whilst I'm here...
again...
rolleyes
Hellooooooo Admin...???
Pice mod ready, willing and able here.
thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
think i got it now ,if i want to post pics of my self in girls clothing
do it in the other site,
for just normal gay/bi sex stuff post here grin

JoSlinky
I'm unclear about the "bi" element, as it might depend on what you're wearing at the time grin

But otherwise, mrmiloman2004, yeah that's the way I see it.

In doubt about where we stand on NBN about kicking off the "regular gay" stuff that belongs here on NDN, I've turned my attention to the so-called "web-steals" - a different topic. I've been booting them off, instead.

The psychologists call that displacement, I think. Faced with a problem you don't know the answer to, turn away and worry about something else, lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
[b]I've turned my attention to the so-called "web-steals" - a different topic. I've been booting them off, instead.[b]

That's great, JoannaSlinky. I'm sure with all mods doing a part NDN is bound for success. Everything will fall into place beautifully before long.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
text-coding FAIL!
blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes we are following this thread with interest.

Several new mods were appointed today.

NBN can still have regular gay type pics as that's what TV's look like in the nude! So no modding of gay pics will be done on NBN. We trust most of the Gay clientele will find their way over here.

Re web pics - mods can remove them and we will be adding a comment to state that in the mod options. Please if you are a mod make sure that you find the pic on google reverse image search or tineye.com before you remove it.

Thank you all, and like you guys, we are excited to be bringing NDN to you and making sure that it stays relevant to you!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

It's such a shame that people do not spend a little time READING the Rules of this or any other site before posting Photos or Videos, then most of these problems might never arise in the first place ! confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how do I transfer pics?
So, now that Newbudnudes is a trans site, how do I transfer my pics over to Newdudenudes? I have little interest in trans sites. No offense, but I am a gay guy and want my pics to be seen by other gay guys.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nutwad said: So, now that Newbudnudes is a trans site, how do I transfer my pics over to Newdudenudes? I have little interest in trans sites. No offense, but I am a gay guy and want my pics to be seen by other gay guys.

Sadly you will have to repost those that you want on your NDN Gallery all over again, no process is available to move pics. over from one site to another, so I hope you still have the Photos available to do that ?

Vladim
alleycat said:
It's such a shame that people do not spend a little time READING the Rules of this or any other site before posting Photos or Videos, then most of these problems might never arise in the first place ! confused

thumbup

Infamous91
Yes it has ! happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NewDudeNudes=100% Pay Site
As a longtime member of this site, I find the latest decision to lock peoples photos (even your own posted photos) truly annoying. By not allowing free members to even access their own photos is really quite ridiculous and threatens the sustainability of the site. When I was on the fence about paying for a product I really was not sure of to begin with, this makes me wanting to leave completely.

Instead of penalizing those who do contribute, although still in "free" status, maybe you should make the ones that DO NOT contribute by filling out a profile and upload photos pay.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't even see my own pics
I will not be posting any more of my pics. I'm a free member but at least I contribute.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ridiculous and sort sighted change to website
As others have said, not being able to see even one's own photo gallery if not a premium member is incredible.

It means I can't see comments by others, and people can't see my pics unless they are premium.

Well that is the end of me posting pics here. OK so I'm not a premium member and am using bandwidth, but at least I contribute pics for guys to look at. Not just a couple of pics, but a reasonable number to which I would be adding more. Not now. Sorry guys, but without a change, my pics will not be added to and if nothing happens in a month or so, I will be one of no doubt many to remove everything and leave the site.

The site needs pics to work. If the site needs more premium members, don't penalise guys like me who are what help make the site interesting.

If the site is going to impose major viewing restrictions, instead of a blanket blocking of gallery pics, why not allow guys who have contributed more than 5 pics to view galleries properly.for a month and then if they contribute a couple of pics a month, can continue to view galleries? Also pics must be verified.

Just a suggestion!

If the site does not change again, I expect the site will vanish into the ether in the not too distant future!