Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
butt plugs
I've tried different size butt plugs, but I can't seem to get them to stay in. Ideally, I want to be able to walk around the house with a plug in my ass, but they keep squirting out. Any suggestions or ideas on this? What size/shape do you use? And if you can't keep them in, what fun are they?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a couple of photos on page 2 of my Gallery showing me using my butt plug and I have no problems keeping it in !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plugs
I love using butt plugs but have the same problem as Tanning. They won't stay in on their own. What I do now is to insert whichever plug I fancy and keep it in by wearing a tight g-string which holds the plug in place. I can then don shorts and go out with the plug inside me and no one knows. I can feel it all the time especially when I sit. By the time I get home I am very horny and have to masturbate.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Try clenching your buttocks to build up your cheek muscles !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love walking around naked, chatting with guests with a long plug in my ass. The jiggly feeling inside...

Sure you are using plugs and not dildos? Plugs have a narrow base so the rim can lock it in.

Part of it is practice too. The plug doesn't go inside magically. Set it on a hard surface, slowly sit on it until you feel you rim muscles get past the fattest part and take the base. Too much lube and it will slip out. Too little and it will hurt.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I use plenty of lube to get them in and then remove and wipe off all the excess lube from the Butt plug and re-insert, it works for me ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt plugs
Thanks for the suggestions. I will try them to see if I can keep the plug in naturally.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've a few photos posted as well as the video that allows guys to hear the vibe in action !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
But plugs
I love them i love to insert mine first thing in the morning and i'll keep it in for most of the day i have even gone shopping a few times with the wife while having it inserted and often be so arroused that by the time i got back to the car i would be so hard i would have to jerk off on ths ride home just to get some relief also love going on bike rides while one is inserted deep up my ass man what an awesome orgasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After your man cunt is relaxed clean the plug and your pussy and reinsert. I then wear tight panties pulled up between my ass cheeks. I wear my 10" dildo with a ridge at the bottom while shopping and walking in the woods. Love the movement up inside me. w00t blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plugs
I wear one at least 4 hours a day. Make sure there is enough space between the end of the insertion part and the plug end so that it stays inserted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
strokjer13 said: I love them i love to insert mine first thing in the morning and i'll keep it in for most of the day i have even gone shopping a few times with the wife while having it inserted and often be so arroused that by the time i got back to the car i would be so hard i would have to jerk off on ths ride home just to get some relief also love going on bike rides while one is inserted deep up my ass man what an awesome orgasm

I travel between Ottawa and Montreal a lot. I have a medium size butt plug I like to wear while I'm driving. I like to stop about half way to get out and stretch my legs and get a drink. I know people can see the bulge in the seat of my pants as I walk around and I get so hot and dripping wondering what their thinking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If all else fails, try Poligrip.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to wear my tunnel plug at work makes my horny and I sometimes put it in walking the dogg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I often wear it at home to feel good when I'm sitting. I also wear it on the nudist beach, so others can see it. That's also a sign that they can put their cocks in instead smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have several butt plugs and I love to wear them as often as I can. I have smaller ones, a bead style one, a tunnel plug, and metal one with a heart shaped jewel and one that is quite large. I have also used a trailer hitch ball as a plug. Love the stretch and the weight, although it has to be supported because it tends to drop out.

I wear them when ever I can, especially out running errands. Having my ass plugged and shopping is so amazing. I did once have one squirt out while I was standing in a checkout line. Oops. Had to stuff it back in while the 2 ladies behind me in line snickered. So embarrassing but also so exciting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt inserts
i have also had issues with keeping a butt plug inserted and going about business. however i do have metal balls-4 attached on a string (with a metal ring for removal). they are great! they feel so good i bought another so i can insert all 8 and then proceed to whatever. oh - removing them ever so slowly is orgasmic! grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Raging hardon
My favorite butt plug is a Doc Johnson raging hardon plug. It's good sized, nice and thick and about 6" long. The base gets smaller allowing my sphincter to grip it tight plus there's a nice stop at the end that prevents it from disappearing into my hole and makes it easy to pull out. I also love doing errands with it on me, almost feels like I'm getting fucked as I walk around the store. I have ejaculated couple of times while shopping.