Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Two Fun Group Games
Who's Your Daddy?
Speed Sucking

Who's Your Daddy, blindfold the kid, sit him down, daddies take turns letting him suck, see if he tell which cock is his daddy's. Everyone stays quiet, don't want to give away any hints! Raises his hand, we pull out, "Not the daddy!" So cute. It's a fun for all and easy game to play because our cocks are so different in length and thickness. Some cocks are similar, takes them longer to decide. If they take too long, the cum helps decide.

Speed Sucking is like speed dating. 30 second rotation. First ones on their knees are the sons, second the dads. The chatter, the moans, the gugs, the variety, fun for all. If you get jealous watching your partner hot on another cock, it's not the game for you.

Good clean messy fun, lots of cum go go around.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Game night
Truly inspiring

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sounds fun !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Game

I kind of played this game when I was in college. The difference was playing with other girlfriends tits and had to figure out which tits belong to whom. I remember I could always find my GF because I love little tits. Her tits were always the smallest of the group

Next time I'm with a group of guys we will have to try and play this. Maybe next summer at Gunnison.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great Game

I kind of played this game when I was in college. The difference was playing with other girlfriends tits and had to figure out which tits belong to whom. I remember I could always find my GF because I love little tits. Her tits were always the smallest of the group

Next time I'm with a group of guys we will have to try and play this. Maybe next summer at Gunnison.

Littlelustbb
I loved having my old friend find others off a site to come play with me .. I didn’t know who they were and I didn’t care!! He wanted me to make them cum as he taught me well