Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Younger Cousin's, 'Initiation'
I got thinking about the 1st time with an 8yo cousin when I was 14 I think. He was staying over at our cottage on the lake, and when we changed into swimtrunks in my bedroom I sure took my time, from getting naked to getting the swimsuit out and on, popping a nice hardon in the interim. I didn't say anything, just chatted about getting down to the beach, that stuff. It was pretty quick when he said something like, "wow" - I said "Huh?" He said I had a big one! I told him guys shouldn't say things like that, and that his parents wouldn't like that he was looking at me like that.

He was immediately embarrassed as hell, scared I'd say at that point... I told him it was OK, I understood his curiosity and wouldn't tell them... commented that he had a nice one for his age, and that it would get like mine by the time he was my age. Fast forward to bedtime, sharing my room and single bed, and I just totally undressed as he was getting his pajamas out. He asked why I didn't have any pjs, and I said it was summer, hot, and that's the way I slept. I got in bed naked, but he took his tighty-whities off, put his jammies on, and got in. After a while I said again that I understood his earlier curiosity, wouldn't tell, and if he wanted, he could feel me down there.

Took a while, but before long his fingers started exploring and I was ecstatic at the touch of his fingers! All kinds of questions, all the time feeling my balls, boner, pubic hair. Didn't take me long to tell him from what I'd seen earlier he had a nice one for his age, and since he was feeling mine, could I feel his too? He hesitated, I assured him again I wouldn't tell, because I knew it was natural for him to be curious at his age - that it felt really good him feeling mine, and knew he'd like that feeling too.

DAMN! reached inside his jammies and there was this majorly stiff little peepee, sticking right up against his belly! Just at the touch of his stiffness my own did a major jump. Finally he got out of his jammies, and it was a long session of mutual 'exploration'. With several 'overnights' after that, there was no hesitation on his part to keep 'exploring' with Cousin Bill! Would I like to experience that again with a kid? Yes, but sure isn't in the cards of reality today!

With succeeding overnights didn't take long to introduce him to the pleasure of getting sucked! grin Took a while to convince him it was really 'dirty', and when he found out good it felt to have me suck on his he liked that a lot. Will say, didn't want to push him too far by asking him to suck me, and was enjoying the thrill of sucking him while he'd be stroking my shaft and playing with my balls! I loved the sensation of feeling his bulbous little butt cheeks while sucking him. I always quit when I couldn't hold it anymore, would reach out and grab a bunch of tissues to shoot my load in. Only did that twice, and he wanted to see what was squirting out of my 'peepee'. rolleyes

The next time, after we'd gone through our 'routine' I stopped, rolled on my back, whipped the covers, and let him finish me off, squirting my cum shots up and onto my belly. Will never forget the look on his face, eyes and mouth wide open. I told him I only let him do that, and watch how it came out because I understood his curiosity, and promised him I wouldn't tell his mom and dad what he'd done and seen. Guess that good enough for him, because he never told on me either! thumbup

Never did get to 'play' with him when he reached puberty, and often thought about how his 'package' had developed by then, wondering how it would have been to be sucking him then, swallowing his cum spurts! tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
U always get me horny mate! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

You are a good cousin... bet he enjoyed it... I know I would (and did reading it!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cousin
I'll have to take a minute soon to tell you about my cousin and I as teens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cousin & I
Since I was a kid I was always horny. I looked at the bra ads in LIFE magazine, humped my sheets lightly until it felt so intensely good when I was very little, played doctor with the neighborhood boys and girls before I even started elementary school, did the swordfight cocks thing with other boys starting in second grade, jacked off with buddies to stolen Playboys in junior high but never really did anything more until when I was 14 with my 14 year old cousin. For reasons somewhat unknown to me I was living at my aunt and uncles (father's brother) house for a few months. They had fixed me up a bedroom in their unfinished basement.
Like I said, I was always horny but to my surprise it was Greg who suggested he and I play strip poker one night when we were alone at his house. I immediately felt my balls swell and agreed. We sat on the floor cross-legged in his bedroom and slowly lost shoes, socks, shirts and jeans. The anticipation was killing me. By the time we got to our underwear it was obvious that we both had hard cocks. The sight of his boner stretching the front of his white briefs was making my hard cock ache. I'm sure I was staring at his tented briefs, a fact confirmed when I looked up to see my cousin watching me look at it. All pretense of playing cards was gone. I reached over to grab his cock about the same time he reached for my boner. We stood and stroked each other for a minute, our briefs falling to the floor. Greg was about 5'5", 110 lbs, blonde and blue eyed. His abdomen was flat and his hips prominent. He was completely smooth except for a bit of fine blonde pubic hair. We stroked each others cock and then I kind of walked him backward and he fell back on his bed, his 6 1/2" cock waving in the air. It looked perfect; rock hard with a big purplish mushroom head. It seemed to radiate heat. He was laying there, his lower legs hanging over the edge of the bed, me leaning over him with my hands on his jutting hips, his cock pushed toward me. His cock just looked so inviting and tasty that I started sucking him. His throbbing hot hardon felt so good in my mouth. His sighs only made me want to suck him more. It only took a couple of minutes and his cock started throbbing and swelling more and then I felt the first hot shot of cum in my mouth. I had no idea what was happening so I took my mouth off his cock and the next shot of his cum hit me on the cheek. It dawned on me he was cumming so I got my mouth back on his cock and swallowed the rest of his tasty load, 3 or 4 more big spurts. I swallowed it all, amazed at the smooth texture and mildly sweet taste. I knew I was going to suck a lot more cock. I sucked him a half minute more then slid up along his skinny body, straddling him until my cock was in his face. I could feel his cock against my ass, he never went soft at all, as he looked at my cock, then my face. He started sucking my cock and I was so horny it only took a couple of minutes for me to cum, too. He swallowed my load like he'd done it many times before. Later I found out that he had, with another cousin of ours. They had been sucking each other for a few months. After that first time he and I sucked each other almost daily for 4 years. Sometime I'll tell you about the 3-some Greg, our other cousin Mike and I had.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Billinny: You have got me so fucking hard reading that! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glad that someone else can relate, and enjoy that memory as much as I still do, reliving it vicariously so to speak, but almost as actively stimulating as it was then.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re: SEX
I enjoyed ur story. mmmmmmm I am hard right now and about to cum as I am typing this. ohhhhhhhhhh HERE I CUMMMMMMMMM I have to go for now, bi bi mike jerk thumbup1