Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JoSlinky
Verification question
Has the new system gone 'live' yet, where mods can check people out?

I had a go, a few months ago, but that NBN person who 'applied' hasn't yet been verified and seems now to be losing interest in the site.

And, quite honestly, I don't blame her. Why should she have to wait months and months for an advertised service?

Me, I'm still not verified, cos I can't be fucking arsed, but that's another story!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I must have been very lucky, when I posted my Verification pic. it was verified the same day, I thought the added number of Photos I can post each day was worth the effort ! thumbup yahoo thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, mods verify. I did one tonight and there are no others in line atm.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm surprised how thin on the ground those 'Yellow Shields' are !

JoSlinky
I last tried okaying a verify application in March but it didn't work, so I gave up in disgust and didn't look at the Verify Link again until today.

I see there's 35 people awaiting verification, some having been waiting since around Feb. One of them's me, however.

I haven't hassled Matt for over two weeks, so maybe it's time I did, or he might think I've died grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JoannaSlinky said: I last tried okaying a verify application in March but it didn't work, so I gave up in disgust and didn't look at the Verify Link again until today.

I see there's 35 people awaiting verification, some having been waiting since around Feb. One of them's me, however.

I haven't hassled Matt for over two weeks, so maybe it's time I did, or he might think I've died grin

Am I missing something? Joanna, I don't see any verification pics in your gallery. And there is no one in the verification queue.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I see that some are posting Verification photos that do not have the NBN logo or even their full Profile name, that could be the reason that the Yellow Shields are so thin on the ground ! thumbdown confused thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I POSTED SOME PICS ON THE 27/02/2015 FORE VERIFICATOIN LOKKED TO DAY ON THE 28/002/2014 PICS ALL REMOVED WHY IS THAT ?
liketoshow1 said:
JoannaSlinky said: I last tried okaying a verify application in March but it didn't work, so I gave up in disgust and didn't look at the Verify Link again until today.

Am I missing something? Joanna, I don't see any verification pics in your gallery. And there is no one in the verification queue.

devil devil

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You guys need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Rules' to make sure all your Photos are OK and that you already have enough pics. posted onto your Gallery as well ! rolleyes

JoSlinky
laws!
Sometimes, rules are there to waved away.

For instance, today I accepted some Verification photos that broke an NDN rule, but it was a different rule to the Verification rules.... the photos had been taken by someone using a webcam in freebie mode, and the photos had the webcam website added to the photos.

Now, in my view, the "no photos including a URL" rule was introduced to stop websteals and to stop promotion of sites that are rivals to the NN Network. It was NOT introduced to stop people using a webcam's capture software as a free alternative to buying a digital stills camera.

Therefore, my decision as a moderator was to ignore the URL rule, and to accept the Verification attempt. It's the same kind of process where judges in a law court apply the spirit of the law, rather than the letter of the law.

And if the law-makers don't like it, then they can fuck off and just write better laws. Or find different people to enforce the existing laws.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Verifcation
I have posted 2 pictures I feel should meet the requirement but have not received any comment What I should I do or who should I ask about my post?

Thanks
MrBhere

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re Verification
alleycat said: I must have been very lucky, when I posted my Verification pic. it was verified the same day, I thought the added number of Photos I can post each day was worth the effort ! thumbup yahoo thumbup

Have just done one now and he got his shield ok .so why
some have not .it is the first i have herd about it .unless they let
a mod no that they have not got there shield we can't do anything
about it .so if you don't get your shield let a mod no or Admin please

Darts12

Tachikomako
I've send my picture yesterday and I'm verified today. Much faster than I expected.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MrBhere4u,
You have 3 sets of verification pics, in 2 of those sets your name is partially obscured. In the 3rd set, you have NBN rather then NDN in them.
To verify we need 2 pics with the "same sign" each from a "different angle". Your full member name must be legible and it must contain either the letters NDN or the name new dude nudes.
I hope this is helpful.