Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
spunkeater
What makes a GENUINE cock sucker?
I recall from my teenage days being told by my "special mature friend" (!) than a genuine cock sucker was someone that swallowed his reward. To be honest I think this is partly true but I think that a guy who gives a hand job and then goes straight down on the spunk covered cock also fits the bill as (again in my mind) does a guy who takes a facial so long as he eats the cum load and cleans up the cock. Interested to hear what you guys think. As for me, I'm a 100% cocksucker because I do the whole list!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I believe I qualify, I have been told that I am a "good", "Great", "the Best!" (really) Cock sucker!

I too started an early age with a mature individual and progressed to blowing my older brother ands his friends, Always swallowed (so Mom wouldn't find any evidence LOL)But enjoyed the taste of cum right off and even acquired a taste for cheesed cocks.

I always like to make my man cum, small or large, deep throat or just suck, loved to fondle balls and play with their asses while my mouth works wonders on their throbbing shafts and greedily take their loads.

Suck from soft to hard to cum, make love to their cocks or get face fucked, All great stuff uhnnmmm

I think cock sucking is what I do best! drool

If this reply breaks our rules please 
spunkeater
Congratulations dickvac - in my opinion you qualify to be classed as a Genuine Cock Sucker! At least now there are 2 of us on here (so far!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cocksucker
I know I am a genuine cocksucker - when I am down on my knees servicing a man's cock, balls, and ass with my mouth and tongue until he feeds me his cum - I am most happy! I have never NOT taken a man's load in my mouth or on my face in my 20+ years of being a cocksucker.

Like Dickvac, I am told by most that it is the best blowjob they have ever received and I think this is based on my skill, enthusiasm, complete worship of everything down there - cock, balls, ass - and most important, eagerness for their hot load of cum in my mouth to swallow! raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I was taught at a very young age that the operative word is SUCK, like on a straw. Lips play the shaft, tongue plays the head, hand works the balls. Take it deep as I can, a little gag and watery eyes is sexy. I tell my students like my teacher told me, plenty left in the shaft after I cum. Ease off on the head, suck hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jonathan I believe you hit the nail on the head rolleyes

Ever watch women with men, women lick mens nipples, women lick mens balls and women lick mens cocks and even after they cum they lick the mans dick head.

I suck mens tit nipples (and womens tits too when I can get em), I suck mens balls and I definetly suck mens cocks and when they cum I suck their dick head, I also suck a guys ass while I rim him

Sucking seperates the men from the girls!!! never thought of it that way before rolleyes

surreysexaddict
I ussually swallow
I like the feeling as the helmet swells in my mouth, and the hot spunk on my tongue. Its the reward for all that work. jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A genuine cocksucker is one who is totally 100% into the cock he's sucking. Doesn't matter how big or small the cock is or how it looks or smells, if the guy sucking it is totally into the act than that makes him genuine. I personally don't suck any guy's cock if I'm not completely turned on by it. That's why I always have to see what his cock looks like beforehand, that way I'll know if it's a turn on for me or not. If it's not, then there's really no point in giving him a bj, since I won't be putting my all into the act. If his cock does turn me on, then he'll get the best bj of his life!

f4gg0tb1tch
I'm a cocksucker for sure. Guys instinctively grab my head and force it down to their cock and I just get on it! I love to stroke my face against cock. Love to be on my knees. I don't tend to cum with a guy - I suck a guy off or wank him and suck his cock clean after and that's it. If I cum it's later when I'm on my own. I'm often told I've given someone the best bj they've ever had... sometimes I wonder if they say that to everyone. i'm sure natural born cocksuckers all get told that - we are pretty devoted to doing a good job afterall! tongue

f4gg0tb1tch
actually, that me sucking cock in my profile pic! tongue

spunkeater
Well fellow cock and cum lovers, anyone else like to all anything about their experiences in the world of spunk swallowing??
jerk jerk jerk heart heart heart jerk jerk jerk heart heart heart jerk jerk jerk heart heart heart jerk jerk jerk

rosko
GENUINE cock sucker
is when you give pleasure to a guy with your mouth and make him moan with pleasure and swallow every drop on warm cum devil jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suppose I qualify. I've been told I do an excellent job.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking cock, I never miss a drop of cum no matter where it is. Always lick it up and taste it before swallowing, would like to suck a group of guys someday.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started at 14 now 61. Love making oral love to a cock

rosko
GENUINE cock sucker
i am a GENUINE cock sucker i use my mouth to make him moan with lust and take his cum and swallow every drop jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
im always called a good cocksucker
theres nothing better then a cock in my mouth i love to choke and gag on it as far as im concerned if i dont gag then im not doing it right take them down to the hilt but the guy i usually play with like to fuck his load up my ass so maybe im a genuine cocksucker??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here's my thought...
There's been a lot of posts on this subject, but I just got around to finalizing mine. I'm sure most will agree in principle, but please let me know if I've left anything out.

My COCKSUCKING PHILOSOPHY

1. I ADMIT it – I'm a cocksucker. It's that simple. From the moment I wake up in the morning I hope that maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll be on my knees in front of a beautiful dick that I will get to wrap my lips around. I say it out loud to myself, several times a day "I am a cocksucker!". It has helped me come to realization that performing fellatio is the definition of sex for me. I love being called a cocksucker because it puts me in my place..

2. The BEAUTY of a cock has power over me. I am entranced, hypnotized, excited and curious at the mere sight of a cock. I can't even get a glimpse of a nice one without feeling my throat ache, my mouth get wet, and my knees tremble. I have a natural curiosity about cocks and want to adore them..

3. As a cocksucker, I CRAVE and need to serve cocks. My need for cock defines who I am. My mouth was made for cock. The encouragement a cock gives me when it hardens in my mouth as I suck and the thought of a man choosing me as his cocksucker thrills me like nothing else.

4. I REALIZE that sucking cock is a submissive act. That hunger I feel can only be satisfied by having my mouth used to give pleasure. The more I give myself to serving, the more pleasure I give, and therefore get. I appreciate everything that gives me to opportunity to show my submission, like being told what to do, having my head held and mouth fucked, or being shared with one of his buddies.

5. I ALWAYS try to be a better cocksucker. I have practiced taking larger and thicker cocks until I am able to experience the bliss of hugging a big dickhead with the back of my throat while a pair of full balls slap against my chin. No matter how cock-hungry I am, I always take my time and show the proper respect for his cock by licking his shaft and balls all over before taking it in my mouth. Every different cock I suck is a learning experience; getting to know the techniques he likes, every curve, vein, and detail of his dick adds to his satisfaction and mine.

6. Swallowing CUM is my opportunity to show my gratitude for being chosen his cum catcher, and my devotion to pleasing his cock. It is the very best part of being a cocksucker and it makes me feel owned by his cock. I love having to work for a load, but I am grateful to have it on my face, to hold my mouth open for it, or have it squirted deep down my throat. I never brush my teeth afterward because I love the way it reminds me that I am a cocksucker.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We can tell when we really love to suck cock just to suck cock. A mouthful of cum is a bonus. That's why I'm a good adult entertainer. I love the art, not just that but all that goes on around it smile

GayMojave
How you know you are a great cock sucker?
Guys make me as a fag. I don't look or act swishy or blatant but guys just get a feeling about you and when they have the opportunity to corner you or signal you they will. Once you make eye contact and they signal their desire for service I am either on my knees or we are on our way to a safe place to get busy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started at the age of eleven, so been sucking and swallowing for nearly fifty-five years. Never happier than when I've got a cock (or two!) in my mouth. Still can't get enough!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it is someone who has sucked a cock more than once because he likes it for whatever the reason.
Technique, positions, swallow or spit doesn't matter. You did it to please them or yourself, you did it willingly and enjoyed it.
And it was fun, and you will do it again...and again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Genuine cocksucker
I'd say I qualify as a genuine cock sucker. I love sucking and licking the cock and balls and even ass and always swallow when the man gives me my reward for letting me suck his cock. I've also been told quite a few times that I am truly a cock loving cock sucker. raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

harrygoodnough3
you're genuine if....
vandarner said: I'd say I qualify as a genuine cock sucker. I love sucking and licking the cock and balls and even ass and always swallow when the man gives me my reward for letting me suck his cock. I've also been told quite a few times that I am truly a cock loving cock sucker. raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

you're a genuine cocksucker if you make love to a cock. anyone can bob their mouth up and down on a cock and make him cum in 2 minutes. taking him from soft to hard and back again over a long period of time is the mark of a genuine cock loving cock sucker.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to take it deep, feel his balls on my nose, mouth wide open, tongue sticking out locking whatever is out there. I loooooove to give it deep throat, love to get sloppy, get my spit all over his nuts, love to put his balls in my mouth while he jrrsk, also rim, etc. I'm very sub when I suck and get off on being spat on and called names. Gagging and gasping for air, how I like it... when he cums I love to take it on my face, become a mess for his hard throbbing cock, I'll lick the cock clean and swallow what's in my mouth. I'll scoop his sperm off my face, or let the top do it for me, and I'll swallow that too... if the top prefers to cum in my mouth I'll let him too, it's his choice. Before I moved I used to have three guys who were regular, one of them would last a whole hour fucking my throat, it was glorious. My dream was to get all three together and service them at the same time, but that never happened...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a cock sucker
I love sucking cock I am a Mwm and I am a Cock Sucker I never miss a drop of warm Sperm and will always swallow no matter where or when publicly is always sought I
lick and will suck clean any cock that has been up my shit hole and relish the taste taste wanting to be no limits bottom to groups to use to get off in one after another till I belch cum and my hole leaks for days
Any more don’t care who sees me sucking a Big Dick