Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Male massage
I have been getting massages by a male masseur for about a year now. My first massage with him was great. We were both naked right away and he rubbed my body all over including playing with my ass. I told him no insertion and respected that and finished me off with a nice hand job. The second time that I saw him, I let him insert his fingers into me and lay on top rubbing his cock up and down my crack. Again, I told him no insertion and he finished me off with a nice hand job and told me that I have a nice ass and one day he would love to fuck me. This went on a few more times. A month or two ago, something different happened. When I flipped over, he turned me sideways on the bed and put my legs over his shoulders. My cock was inches from his mouth and I was rock hard. He teased me with his tongue by licking my shaft. I told him to lick my shaft only and it felt so good. It turned me on so much that I finally said suck it and of course he did immediately. As soon as I was in his mouth, I wanted it more, but I told him to stop. Then I told him to please suck me again and he gladly did. As I was about to cum, he pulled out and I had one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever had. Now when I go there, he slides my pants off as soon as I get there and sucks my cock. During the massage, he loves to lay on top of me and rub his big cock against my hole which I enjoy. I sent him an email prior to seeing him a few weeks ago and asked him what he wanted to do to me the next time and he said that he wanted to lube my ass up with oil and stick his cock in me. I asked if he would do this covered or not. He replied back and said no raincoat. I told him that the thought of him cunning in my ass really turned me on. I saw him a few days after this and it was the best. I got there and he undressed me and we started rubbing our cocks together. I never saw him get this hard before and didn't realize how big and thick his cock was. He told me to get on the table on all fours and I did. I was nervous but excited at the same time. I felt his cock probing me and he reached around and stroked my cock. I laid down and he fingered me and then laid on top of me. I told him no insertion again because I was nervous. He flipped me over and we played around some more. He sucked me for a long time and then pulled out as I came hard. I plan on seeing him this week and I want to taste his cock and feel the tip of his cock inside of me. Since this would be my first time, I'm afraid it would hurt but probably feel good at the same time. The thought of him fucking me someday turns me on as I write this.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is a sweet short pain if you are ready for it , quickly turns into a life long yearning!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1st male massage
My 1st male massage, was at a gay bath house. I wasn’t sure what to expect. So I got naked and laid on my stomach, this guy was about 6’ feet tall and he was wearing only a pair of shorts, with no underwear on. I could see his bulging cock through his short and he looked very long. He asked me what I was looking for and I told him, I wanted to feel good happy ending.
He told me to turn over and he took off my towel and I couldn’t believe how turned on I was already getting.. He told me to relax and he put some warm lotion on and thighs and shaft and asked if I minded that he was taking off his shorts. I said that I didn’t care.
When he took off his shorts, I could tell that he was longer than me.
So, as he started to rub my inner thighs and my growing shaft, which felt amazing, he started also stroking himself. All the while, he was gently sliding his lubed up hands all around my shaft and mushroom shaped cock head. His gentle hands were driving me crazy. He told me that he was going to edge me several times and that he could feel when I was about to Explode.
I couldn’t stop myself from reaching over and wrap my hands around his hard shaft.
He made me jump and pulsating in his hands for a long time, before making me Explode, and then he licked up all of my Cum. He asked me to finish him off, so as he continued to stroke me, making me grow again, I gave him a nice, long, edging and teasing HJ. Making him Explode in my hands. He rewarded me with another Explosion.
One of the best HJ’s I’ve ever had!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please