Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal bb
unsure question im bi and have tried anal once but the guy pulled out n shot on my ass it felt good but my question is ive always heard that you really don't feel the cum shoot up inside you is this true I want too try again but where I live they shut down all but 1 of our xxx theatres and really have a place to meet guys

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No and yes... If a guy comes very little you won't ...if he cums bunches you may feel it squirting in you, you'll likely feel his dick pumping cum that is a great feeling his dick surging and pulsing as he cums.

I like it when they cum in your ass cause they pumop hard then hold and shoot deep..it is fantastic

If you are trying to get bred at the theatre , I would suggest you go for a guy with a wedding ring on (there are lots) they are likely to get checked quite often

In any event taking seed from another man is always totally awesome w00t

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Takes a long cock and just the right angle to feel it. My ass just likes getting fucked, ending with an atm, a facial or my ass getting creamed. The Way of the Top, kids. I'm an elbows and knees, arched back guy, killer angle. They do the work, I get the cock, the cum and get to watch other couples.

The most satisfying finish is to pull out and jerk off on whatever body part pleases you the most. Sometimes the ass is so tight and so right, he is moaning, talking nasty and screams a little begging for it that I lose control and pump my seed into him. That's pretty cool.

Nice thing about seeding is that there is some left over for Round Two.

Young men feel very grown up when they ass fuck or get ass fucked. There is more to life than circle jerks and 69.

And no, it doesn't hurt. Just a tingle, a gasp and the rim loosens up. Once the head is in, the shaft is a dream cu true. Then, can't be fucked deep enough.

topbottom
i always feel it when ive done this

openmyass
Most guys that have cum in my ass I've felt which I am very thankful for, I love it when I can feel a hot load released in my ass!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal feel
I have doing thing s with the same man for awhile , mostly sucking his long cock ,he got me to let him fuck me , it took awhile be for I let him . I am not sorry , wish I would gave in sooner , but he has not cum in me yet , we just have not had enough time to get it done yet , he said that I will feel him fill me when he start s emptying his cock in me, I have to admit I am wanting to find out if I will ,and if I will like having a hot load pumped in me, all the time s I have sucked his cock he has cum hard and heavy , it may feel good .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only once
Only once have I felt anything. He used lotion as a lube that time and I guess it irritated me enough that I felt every single jet as it came out of his cock. I've always wanted to feel that again.

Tachikomako
I usually don't feel the cum, but I like the throbbing feeling of a cock in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your cock
I just ,love being fucked. I always want you to cum inside me. I can feel it when you shoot in to me. Never get fucked enough or enough cum in my ass!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal bb
It's the thrusting as he ejaculates that does it for me, you can feel a really hot load but the feeling of his balls banging against your ass as he cums is the real deal for me. devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I feel his throbbing cock and hard thrusts first, then feel his cum oozing out of my ass later in the afterglow with a big smile on my face. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes...
Sometimes I feel the cum gushing inside my pussy...sometimes I don't. If he has a nice thick powerful cock, I will feel it throbbing and pulsing as he cums. Depends on the cock, angle, position, how long we have been fucking...a lot of factors cum into play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
feel his load in ass
i really want to feel a guy shoot his/their load deep in my ass and then after their fun feel them piss hard and long in my hole

thja2
I want nothing more in this world than to feel throbbing cock splurge a fountain of cum inside me but I’m so unnecessarily paranoid I worry I’ll get to experience bliss crying

Need to find a monogamous partner

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to feel the cum deep into my ass and then it is exciting to feel these juices run out of the hole and down my legs