Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jerknfuck
repeated posters of lingerie pics
As I understand it, when someone posts a lingerie pic, the moderator takes the pic down and notifies the poster that NBN is for lingerie pics, not NDN. If that's the case, I think it would be fair to block a person from posting at all if they repeatedly post lingerie pics. I quit looking at NBN because I got tired of so much lingerie. I'm a paying customer here but I won't be a second time if I continue to see the same people trying time and time again to slip in pics which they know are against the rules while clicking the box "verifying" that what they post is according to the rules.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
JoSlinky
There's currently no provision for ordinary moderators to suspend accounts as a warning, let alone delete the offender. Some sites operate a Three Strikes policy, where the third suspension is permanant.

I get the impression NDN's policy is going to change in the future — but I've no idea who will be able to do what to whom.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ryder
The admin has hinted that us pic mods might soon be getting the ability to suspend a repeat offenders account. I hope so. There's one poster in particular I have in mind for suspension after I sent five polite messages reminding him about his pics that break the rules. He replied each time with a "Sorry" but keeps doing it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How many times do you need to warn guys that they are breaking the rules of the site by posting the 1st photo. confused

JoSlinky
^ Only twice, hopefully...

if the site rolls out the moderator tools that some of us are hoping for.

Remember the old saying:

ONCE is happenstance.
TWICE is coincidence.
THIRD TIME, it's enemy action.

(I first read that in an Ian Fleming book. "Goldfinger," I think it was.)

ryder
Today again a poster has posted more lingerie pics. This is the SIXTH time he has posted them after repeated messages from me about it. The ability to suspend his account is sorely needed. I'm so pissed off at the moment that I'm outing him here. denisthemenace2 is the culprit. As soon as the the admin allows us to suspend accounts he's gone.

JoSlinky
I've exercised my rights and stopped battling a never-ending tide with crap tools.

I seldom log in to NDN or NBN these days, because I wonder what I'll be faced with. The latest is an old friend telling me a load of his stuff's been wiped off and he's complained to site support and heard nothing back.

Well, what can I say to that? I need a LOT more info before I can get my head around it.

ryder
I've sent the admin a message about the repeat offender. If something doesn't happen about the situation I'll stop helping to keep the site going by the rules set out.

ryder
I'm happy to report that the offender's account has been suspended. I'm quite familiar with his profile and photos so if he reappears with a new name the same thing will happen to him again.

Any of you readers that I had to contact about the rules and who replied with an apology and who now do abide by the rules ... I thank you.

Cheers

ryder thumbup

JoSlinky
The "old friend" that I mentioned earlier has turned out to be a careless idiot, as he was logged into NDN instead of NBN ... or was it the other way around?

Anyway, he apologised to me for the fuck-up and I replied back saying that I've made the same mistake more than once. I thought a thread I'd started on NDN had been deleted, and I became wildly angry. And then realised the thread was actually on NBN, and still there.

Luckily, I realised before I started having a hissy fit with SiteSupportSystem. Maybe the moral of the story is, don't blow a fuze at the first provocation, and check your facts before having a melt-down.

I must try that one day, lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I prefer to look at Photos of nudity, rather than a fashion show ! confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It doesn't really help if you give positive feedback on their photos.
There is someone posting in this thread who has being doing that.
I think it's more likely to encourage them.