Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
to the married bi guys would you rather have sex with your wife or with a guy
i would rather have sex with a man i love sucking cock and beimg a bottom

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I guess I consider myself bi. I am married but we haven't had sex in quite a while. Honestly, I'd much rather have sex with men. I adore cocks and love sucking them and riding them.

I don't want to not be married, love her so much, but cock is what I love. So that probably makes me gay, married to a woman.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi or gay
i feel the same way as you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMMMMM
I have the same feelings about this subject. I have been married for 42 years my partner and I have not had any sexual contact for the last 15 yrs she has no interest or desire. When we did it was very missionary no play or experimentation or exploration. I have struck up relations with 3 of my neighbours a couple in their late 70s and early 80s both are very active with me and descreet. The husband introduced me too male sexual experiences and Im all for it we suck each other cocks regularly and he introduced me to man pussy play and it is beautiful his wife joins in or I fuck her alone or him alone. Im naked in the house and yard 90% of the time and thats where my 42 yr old other neighbour caught me naked and stroking and cumming on the back patio. The rest is history he likes too suck and fuck as well and we do it 2-3 times a week. At first I thought it was me not performing but these 3 neighbours have shown me its not me Im 66 and love my regular encounters with them all. Im hard and stroking as Im typing this responseraspberry tongue raspberry tongue jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First man experience with my 83 old neighbour
It was hot again I just finished cutting the grass and was putting away the lawn mower, I was sweaty hot and wearing just shorts.

I just closed the front garage door when in walked the husband of my 79 yr old neighbour. He startled me it was about 90F outside and 110F in the garage, he started talking too me about the yard. I turned around and bent down to put something away when I turned around he had his pants off and was stroking his hardening mature COCKKKKKK I stood there just mezmerized because both his wife and him are SSSSO FUCKKKKKING horny and SUPER sexually active for their ages.

I dropped my shorts and started stroking my hardening COCKKKK as well he walked towards me and we instantly grabbed each others COCKKKKKS and started to stroke each other Im thinking WOWWWWWW this is so erotic.

We were both HARRRRRD and WETTTTT. I took the head of his COCK and started rubbing the head with his pre-cummmmm and licked my thumb and it was so salty. tasty and thick.

He leaned forward and started too suck my nipples holy FUCK that drove me crazy so FUCKKKKING good. I reached down and milked his balls which were surprisingly tight I dropped too my knees and sucked on his balls taking each one in my mouth one at a time and he was so hard now. I have never taken a man from behind or had a man take my virgin arse before and I thought FUCKKKKK it Im going too fuck his arse and I WILLLL let him enjoy my virgin tight arse.

I was dripping from sweat and he had that mature body odour which drove me FUCKKKKING crazy and I wanted more of him I was licking him all over as he was licking me everywhere.

I put down the chaisse lounger cushions on the garage floor he got on all fours and quietly said my man cunt I said this is my first time he said thats ok I will help you he said he has had a few over the years. I spread his arse cheeks and was surprised how easy I was able to enter his man cunt he slowly pushed back and I pushed forward and he said you are just the right size for me I slowly fucked him back and forth and it was so FUCKKKKKKING good and tight I felt my cock swell and so did he, he said stop I did then we resumed FUCKKKKING he reached back and grabbed my tight balls and milked and squeezed them this time my cock was swelling and he pushed back hard I pushed forward as he continued too squeeze and milk my tightening balls I let out this loud moan and exploded FUCKKKKKKKKKK it was SSSSSSO FUCKING GOOOOOD.

He said now you get on all fours and Im going too FUCKKKKKK your virgin arse I was excited and thought here we go. I said I have some KY jelly in my work bench which I use too lubricate nuts and bolts, since it was my first time he said he will lubricate his cock and my man cunt I said ok. After he put some on his hard COCKKKKK and around and in my man cunt with his finger he slowly and so gently parted my man cunt cheeks and entered me. I really did not know what too expect it felt so good as he slid in his rock hard cock slowly and gently. MMMMMMM I was saying yessssss it feels so good he would pull out and enter me slowly again and I could feel my man cunt stretching. NOWWWWW he reached under and starting stroking my hardening cock and he slowly thrust in and out in and out this was so erotic.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes I could feel his cock swelling then he would stop and then he would start too slowly gently fuck some more I was starting to push back further and further IT FELT SO GOOD TOO HAVE HIS man clitty DEEP INSIDE ME.

This time there was no stopping, his cock was growing and he exploded and yelled out FUCKKKKKK Im cummmmmmmmmming and he came and came and came. He pulled out and his hottttt cummmmmm ran down my balls and he licked it all up he kept stroking my HARRRRRRD cock and then told me to roll over I eagerly did and he took my COCKKKKKK and sucked it so hard and deeeeep to the back of his throat and I FUCKINNNNNGGGGGG exploded again and he took it all so eagerly.

WOWWWWWWWWWW I said too him this was mind blowing, we were both fucking wett sweaty and we both licked our sweat up all over our bodies that in itself was a HUGE turn on.

Iam so glad I had him for my first man cunt fuck he was so gentle with me I know there will more of these sessions WOWWWWWWW is all that I can say. tongue tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMMMMM
Ive had a few blow jobs from different women but I now reserve those for my 2 male neighbours with one exception my neighbours wife. In my opinion there is nothing more exciting or fulfilling than a blow job from a man. It is especially erotic when we both do it in a 69 position both sucking licking slurping and cummmmmming together savouring each others cummmmmmm. raspberry tongue raspberry tongue jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s been so long that I have forgotten what it’s like to have sex with my wife. But if I had to choose between pussy and cock, I’d take pussy. I love sucking cock though and I want to try taking a hard cock in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guy!
No question….. guy!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ummmm
I love my wife to bits, but she's had an early menopause and has lost interest in sex. So, purely on that basis, I would say a guy. Also because It's something I've not done yet and crave to feel at some point in my life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not married
But if I could find a good woman who is interested in satisfying my sexual desires I suppose my interest in playing with men would subside.

What I like about playing with guys it seems I never have a problem finding a guy to suck my cock. He takes my cum, I thank him and that’s all. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's been over 15 years since sex with my wife. Haven't had a blowjob from a man, but I would be happy to blow or be blown by a man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married but Gay
Fully agree married but am fully gay and want all to see and know rather suck cock and get fucked raw and seeded deep by one or group love cum piss and rather eat out a mans ass than pussy
Been that way for over 12 yrs have no interest in pussy only dick
In Indy contact this faggot to serve openly public or private fairyc7519@gmail.com

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married
I'd much rather suck my friends cocks than touch my wife! We haven't had sex in over seven years, her choice but any time one of my buds want me to suck them I'm on me knees licking and sucking their sweet cocks, balls and asses until they feed me their delicious cum. And if they occasionally want to fuck, I love feeling their cocks up my ass until they pull out and let me eat their load. Done with even trying sex with the wife!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I most difinetly enjoy sucking cock better than eating my wife's pussy ! Nothing like taking a nice load of cun in my mouth