Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Docking
I always see videos and photos of docking cocks. It looks amazingly erotic!! Anyone here had any experience with that? I’d love to hear more about it! jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DOCKING
I was sharing a video booth with a guy. We were both naked and had started stroking each other as we were making out. I'm cut but he was not. I was shiny hard and he grabbed my cock by the base and pushed me into his cock sliding his foreskin over me. WOW, he was full of precum and he started stroking his cock with me inside his foreskin. So warm and wet and erotic. We started making out again as he masturbated both of us together. When he came, ir was just amazing, his cum gushing all over my cock and out onto my balls. I came immediately with one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. When we were both done, I knelt down and picked him clean, pulling back his for skin to get all that I could.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMMMMM docking so erotic exciting
Last night I went over to my neighbours place for an evening visit his wife was out. I walked in and he was walking around naked with just a T shirt on hes 83 but has looked after himself hes muscular and has what I like a youthful cock and hanging balls MMMMMM. I take my jacket off and drop my pants and take off my shirt he takes off his T. We go to each other and we start to caress each others man clitties which are both leaking lots of pre-cummmmmm. My neighbour has lots of stretched foreskin and Im pulling it back and forth on his swollen clitty head as he rolls mine back and forth so exciting. I ask him if he has done cock docking before and he says a long time ago but he would like to try it with me....... that just made me harder and wetter.

Now he takes his foreskin and slowly stretches it over my swelling clitty head and it looks like its swallowing my cock with his foreskin feels so erotic different. He then takes both our cocks and slowly masturbates them back and forth FUCKKKKKKKKKK it was so erotic, our cocks feeling like one back and forth back and forth.

Our pre-cummmmmm is lubricating both our cocks, now he asks if I would like to try stretching my foreskin over his cock ? I say yes but my foreskin is tighter he says yes thats why he wants too try to see how it feels. I tell him Ive been stretching my foreskin with one of my toys and would love to try it with his cock. It works better when both clitties are semi hard I stretch my foreskin over his cock and it feels so good I start masturbating both our cocks back and forth back and forth MMMMMMMM so good.

I can feel our cock heads rubbing together under our foreskins I tell him if I keep this up Im going to CUMMMMMMMMMM he says good keep stroking lets see if we can cummmmmmm together.

I say YESSSSSSSS Im going toooooooo CUMMMMMMMM he says so am I WOWWWWWWWWW it feels so different my foreskin starts to fill with both our CUMMMMMMMMMM it OOOOOOOOOOZES out so FUCKING GOOOOOOD !!!!!!!

We pull apart and he drops to his knees and eagerly lick and suck our cummmmmmmm all up then I drop to my knees and suck and lick his cock all up MMMMMMMMM so good.

We see each other 2-3 times a week and when his wife is home she joins in she is 79 both are so horrrrrrrrny and active for their ages Im so lucky to have them as my neighbours raspberry tongue jerk tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please