Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Playfulpain
curious fantasizing progressing to screaming urges
at 45 years of age, I have developed fantasies and now demanding urges for from a mental and physical sexual deviant within. I've never had any situation or really had curiously towards men sexually. I'm not attracted to men. I mean , I'm not scared to say that another man is a good looking guy or something complimentary, but I've never look at another male in a sexual way and still don't. so why is my body screaming to be ass fucked by a man. even fantasize of sucking cock. I've always loved a toy in my ass. cause it's amazing. but it's not enough anymore. anyways , I know I'm not gay . I want to have at least 1 bisexual experience to calm this urge . maybe I'll love it. maybe it will be the best sex ever. I need to know . just saying

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
There's only one way to find out.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You could literally be writing that for me, I have exact same fantasies and so want to feel a hot throbbing cock in my mouth and ass emptying cum load after cum load in me

Playfulpain
Stoney wood. It sounds so fucking hot, right?. I don't have a clue how to find/meet others like minded in the area I live in. I know many people. None are gay or bi, we'll they wouldn't admit it anyway. It would be best if he was a stranger. Maybe someone meets me at the bar. I've got a sexy female FWB who would be down for a Mmf 3 some. Go from there. She also knows my desires and is willing to help "guide" the experience. Which would be almost necessary to me. She has never had 2 guys at once, so she's excited to try it and excited to help me fullfill a desire.. What do I do?
I know it's obvious. There's lots of men on this site that would be happy to accommodate. But then it's a matter location. Location is a huge factor for me. I do not drive. I don't have a drivers license. I have a home, of course. But there's Noone in my area. Why is it so hard to get a cock to play with? Kinda ironic, life, and the government fucks me every day, but a can't the fucking I want. Lol