Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Titplay
Do you like having a guy suck and play with your tits, and doing the same to him ? I love sucking and tweaking another guys tits while he's masturbating. and I love having another guy feasting on mine while I make myself cum . Lots of guys seem to be leery of having their tits teased. I'm not sure why since a mans tits are such a source of erotic pleasure.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If a guy sucks, squeezes, pinches, nibbles, or bites my left nipple, it drives me crazy. It seems to have a direct line to my cock. jerk jerk jerk

However, my right nipple does nothing for me at all. Weird, huh? confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to pinch, licker and suck on guys tits and nipples. I do like mine played with but when someone does that it almost always triggers an instant orgasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Titplay
Damn, I love tit play, work those nipples and squeeze those tits. love to do u and have u do me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tit Play

No question about it I love having my tits and nipples played with and socked. It is a direct line to my cock which if it's not already hard it will get even harder the longer you play with my tits. Every guy that I have been with love his nipples and tits being played with. Just wondering thinking back there were a couple woman that didn't like her tits to be touched always seemed weird to me.

Any of you guys have any idea is why? raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
averagejoe2000 said:
No question about it I love having my tits and nipples played with and socked. It is a direct line to my cock which if it's not already hard it will get even harder the longer you play with my tits. Every guy that I have been with love his nipples and tits being played with. Just wondering thinking back there were a couple woman that didn't like her tits to be touched always seemed weird to me.

Any of you guys have any idea is why? raspberry

I agree I love my nipples squeezed sucked gently pinched by a man as I play with my cock his cock gently squeezing his balls. My 2 neighbours love it too both men 82 and 42. My titties are firm and seem too be attached directly too my cock and balls so erotic tittilating. jerk tongue raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A co-worker that I was seeing regular one evening went to my nipples & started sucking. First for me. I instantly felt the tingle run through me to my balls & cock. That was the first, hands free cum. Have enjoyed it many times since. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmm luv tit play
I luv my nipples sucked licked pinched and bitten jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: I love to pinch, licker and suck on guys tits and nipples. I do like mine played with but when someone does that it almost always triggers an instant orgasm.

[/quote so yes love having mine sucked pinch tugged on suck some other guys nipples teasing his sexy smooth fuck hole,,,,for starters ..starting first thing in the morning and finishing in the evening have a cocktail,,,,vickiejoe care for a chat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like tit and nipple play - they are my on-buttons

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tit play
If done properly my cock turns on like a tap and I precum everywhere in great amounts. If bitten or pinched I lose my wood. I have to teach my partners how to touch my nipples.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I mentioned earlier that my first hands free cum was from my nipples being played with. The rest of the story is they need to be very roughly played with. pinching & biting are a way to start the feelings. However, a riding crop, the roughness of a ping pong paddle whipping & spanking them into red, hurting tits will make the hurtful pleasure go through my balls & make my bouncing dick start drooling cum for several minutes. It's even better when some cum slut is holding my cock in his waiting mouth.