Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Frottage
Can someone tell me how it feels to try Frottage?
Watching frottage videos really turns me on! And I would love to try frottage with another male
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never tried it, but it does look like fun. In my case, it would be the best of two worlds. I could stroke a cock and at the same time stroke mine. I could probably get both of them in one hand.
What turns me on is docking. That looks like fun and I would love to fuck a cock and cum in it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Texas75 said: Never tried it, but it does look like fun. In my case, it would be the best of two worlds. I could stroke a cock and at the same time stroke mine. I could probably get both of them in one hand.
What turns me on is docking. That looks like fun and I would love to fuck a cock and cum in it.

Frotting is so erotic my neighbour and I do it a lot holding his cock to masturbate is MMMMMMMM so good. We alternate holding each others cocks we edge then we exxxxxxplode so much cummmmmmm. After we cummmmm we lick and suck each others cocks MMMMMMM deeeelicious.

Another erotic play is docking with each other. One has too have a hood foreskin if both have like my neighbour and myself we can dock with each other ( its having one foreskin slide over the others cocks head )it is another erotic way too cummmmmmmm and enjoy, nothing like having your tongue slurp around under your hoods to savour all of each others cummmmmm.

I hope I havent said too much

cheater

jerk tongue jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done this many times but it's always been me doing the stroking. I loved it and it feels so awesome but want to feel him stroking us sometime. And still waiting for us to both cum all over each other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frotting

Once you frot the 1st time you will be craving it more than any other sexual activity. Nothing better than the feel of another cock or a few other cocks sliding up and down your cock or better yet having somebody's hand or hands around all of the cocks to make them massage and crave each other that much more. The only problem is the 1st time you do it you are more than likely to have an orgasm very rapidly. That's actually not so bad because you give some very good lubrication to everybody else. Chances are you are going to get nice and hard again very rapidly anyway.

I have done this on the beach, in the water, and a picture window overlooking the New York landscape that mention the bystanders that get very excited watching the festivities. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just like everyone else says, it feels great, especially after you both start leaking precum and both of your cocks get nice a slippery.

Just thinking about it is making me horny jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Done this many times. Nothing better than feeling another guy's cock rubbing against my own. jerk jerk jerk