Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fav cinema yesterday
I was at my fav cinema yesterday. Three others came and went. One jus sat and watch the movie and stroked, one jus looked around. Third one wud not suck me but he fingered my asshole and sucked my nipples a little. Jambed his two finger TOO far up my ass. I sucked him but cud not make him cum. Nice cock. He asked if I swallowed, i said i didn;t know. I wudda. I sucked and sucked and he moaned and groan and said I was good. He'd pull back once in a while. Don't think he wanted to cum. he ca't apologzing cause he did.n't suck. I have sucked so many dicks, and everyone says I am SO good. but no one has cum in my mouth yet

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
again tomorrow??
gonna try to go again tomorrow, but get sucked off

Ho hum day today. No sex planned . gonna try to go to fave cinema to morrow, tho and get sucked off. Lynn is busy with family and I won't even be able to mess her on fb

I messed her yesterday and said today wile her family are all there, I'd sneak down her alley and she meet me in the office (a small building on the back of her lot) and she cud suck my dick. she said she'd like that but prolly cudn't get out of the house

If this reply breaks our rules please