Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Turtle1847
Bbc
I'm getting my first bbc tomorrow evening. Really excited. Has anyone else had bbc and how was it

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first was a beautiful Jamaican guy who had 9.5 inches of thick black meat. Scared to death at first but I definitely grew to love it! jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Black tranny
I had my first black cock a few years ago. She was a tranny with a nice size cock but not huge, probably 7-8 inches. Definitely a nice mouthful and she shot a big load of tasty thick cum in my mouth.

I hope your first time went well and it won't be the last one! Let us know how it went.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
soindy said: I had my first black cock a few years ago. She was a tranny with a nice size cock but not huge, probably 7-8 inches. Definitely a nice mouthful and she shot a big load of tasty thick cum in my mouth.

I hope your first time went well and it won't be the last one! Let us know how it went.

That sounds amazing love a BBC tranny

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBC

Unfortunately my answer is no never had a BBC. Played with a few what I would call normal size black cocks but never had one that I could put both hands on at the same time. Almost had one a few years back at Gunnison beach but just as we were about to get into it his boyfriend called and it should come up. I even offered to suck his cock as he talked to his boyfriend but he said no. mad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had several, but I did have a favorite. Met with him several times. That man could fuck!!! He was about 8" and nicely thick. Wish he was still around.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBC
I have bottomed for several black guys and absolutely love it. I love it when they call me an old white slut and ram their big hard cocks deep into me. Many years ago I was on holiday in Jamaica and met a black gay man. One night I asked him if he could arrange a BBC gangbang for me. 2 days later he turned up at the house I was renting with 5 of his friends. I couldn't believe it at first, 6 big black men all going to fuck me. The party soon got under way with me on my knees going from one cock to another sucking cock and licking balls. One of the guys pulled me away and laid me on my back lifted my legs and started rubbing lube on my hole followed by his big stiff cock. He slowly started to fuck me pushing in further with each stroke until I was fully open. What followed was several hours of me getting fucked and sucking cock until we were all spent. After the 5 guys had left Clive took me to bed and gave my arse hole a long and beautiful licking before he got on top of me and gave me a nice slow fucking. What a fantastic night it was. I could taste cum in my mouth for days and my arse lips looked like big flaps. Before I left we all got together again and spent the day sucking and fucking. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If my profile pics are any evidence, my preference is bbc. They truly are addicting to suck on and catch sperm from.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBC
I had my first one when I was 14 and at boarding school and one of the groundsmen offered me his cock to suck, was very big, maybe 9 inches, certainly filled my mouth and then pumped my boy hole stupid until he filled me with cum and he had a fuck load of it too, on a later meeting he pumped it all into my mouth, I nearly drowned in it, fucking nice though

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 16 and so was he. We had a couple of classes together in school and became friends. Started smoking weed in the restroom in a stall between classes. Started hanging out after school..you know the rest.

Turtle1847
I got my first bbc. It wasn't bad but wasn't the best fucking I ever had

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bbc
I've had bbc and I couldn't say it was any difference than others (Korean,Italian, mexican)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bbc
I love cock especially black cock mmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
queer804 said: If my profile pics are any evidence, my preference is bbc. They truly are addicting to suck on and catch sperm from.

Love sucking black cocks and swallowing black spunk. jerk jerk jerk