Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
I love sex but also love jerking off. Looking to see what different devices guys have used for jerking off.
Love to hear what works for others.

Thanks jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
devices
I use ice to stimulate myself then i dress up in woman's underwear and video it and watch it while i edge for hours. jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
partynude said: I use ice to stimulate myself then i dress up in woman's underwear and video it and watch it while i edge for hours. jerk jerk jerk
Sometimes when i'm wired and horny as hell and noones around to suck me i'll get crazy and use my shopvac

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love using my electric toothbrush on the head of my cock, just below the tip on the bottom side, AMAZING orgasms. I also enjoy dressing in women's clothes sometimes, thigh high sheer black nylons, black spike heel pumps and and a sexy pair of thong undies. I love the feel of the thong on my man pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
I've used electric toothbrush, and enjoyed it.
I also bought a little vibrator, that I use on the frenulum. On my profile there are some videos about... jerk
Next step is try it on perineum.
I also like to use elastic bands around the balls, erection is better and longer thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Items
Oh yes grandpa loves to insert toothbrush and other stuff in my clitty hole while stroking
73 nudist grandpa

Forum Level:
Just getting started
John080519 said: I love using my electric toothbrush on the head of my cock, just below the tip on the bottom side, AMAZING orgasms.

I do the same with my vibrator. I've also used needles, nettles, and my absolute favourite - being sucked off by the hoover. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
spunkluvr said:
John080519 said: I love using my electric toothbrush on the head of my cock, just below the tip on the bottom side, AMAZING orgasms.

I do the same with my vibrator. I've also used needles, nettles, and my absolute favourite - being sucked off by the hoover. jerk jerk jerk

Not a device but it really gets me hot. I love to wear pantyhose under a pair of light short shorts. Go cycling around the neighborhood and let my cock show through the top of the pantyhose. I also like to pull my shorts aside and slowly stroke my cock in full view of anyone. Sometimes I don't wear pantyhose and just show off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
Fingers or anything else I can put in my man pussy while jacking off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
I have butt plugs, chastity cage, cock rings, dildos, e-stim, sounds and vibrators.
I like to cuddle, sensuously explore the naked body, have my ass played with, be rimmed, have my prostate massaged, JO, BJ, 69 and being fucked, by the right guy.
Are you UP for it?
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Devices
Wide neck California wine jar. My cock has short flexible foreskin. The rigid glass neck of the jar holds my foreskin still as my cock moves back and to in the jar neck. The transparent glass means I can see and watch all of my cock during masturbation as my cock is not covered by my hand. The rigid glass neck increases the pressure on my cock as my cock erects, delaying my climax.
oftenstroking@mail.com
for if you would like to discuss
Thank you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
for my fwb
I'm looking for someing I might buy in dollar general to use on my new fwb. bottle of shampoo, can or spray of some kind. something with rounded top. I have looked but not found anything yet. Body lotion, hand cream. help!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being a beginner, I bought a vibrating butt plug that is absolutely wonderful. I'm sitting on it now and and I'm shaking so much from the pleasure I can hardly type!