Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foreskin Maintenance

I'd like to hear from all uncut (NOT circumcised) guys about how you maintain the condition under your foreskin.
Such as, ... do you wash it daily? ...weekly? ...never wash, leave it natural? ...grow cheese?
Do you just rinse with water? ...flush with your own urine? ...use soap?
Some of us like cock scent some don't like any smell at all. Some like a cheese dick, some don't, ...you?
jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Honey
I'd like to mention as a primer to hoped for discussion here, something about honey.
Honey is known to be antibacterial and can be used on cuts and scratches. It may ferment but never spoils.
Some time ago, at least once a day, I began spreading a dab of liquid honey around behind the rim of my glans and rolling my foreskin forward over it.
I have noticed a few things without ever washing the head of my cock as previously. Although I liked the strong musky scent of my cock, I find that with use of honey there is very little noticeable cock scent like before. Left unretracted or washed, my dick cheese has become very minimal and I no longer get the occasional pee rash if I went unwashed for some time.
Now,.than for using honey I have not actually washed under my foreskin for at least 3 months and when I retract, my glans and inner foreskin are clean and perfectly healthy and I offer a sweet taste to my sex partners. raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shower every morning. I gently pull back my foreskin with the warm soapy water from washing my hair cascading down. Then I inspect under my bell end and tease out any cheese. With plenty of foamy soap have a minute or two of pleasant stroking and with a final rinse gently envelop my helmet as of course it has become a little erect. Hee Hee!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shower every morning. I gently pull back my foreskin with the warm soapy water from washing my hair cascading down. Then I inspect under my bell end and tease out any cheese. With plenty of foamy soap have a minute or two of pleasant stroking and with a final rinse gently envelop my helmet as of course it has become a little erect. Hee Hee!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foreskin Maintenance
I just slide it back in the shower, wash the head and the inside of the foreskin, good rinse off then put it back in place. It has always felt very uncomfortable leaving my foreskin pulled back. Sometimes when I get an erection while dressed the foreskin stays back when I go soft and I have to reach in to pull it forward over the head.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thoroughly cleaned in the shower every day. It's not difficult - it's just basic hygiene.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hygiene
I wash/shower/everyday. I masturbate a lot I have no issues with cheesy build up my foreskin moves back and forth all the time and it is so exciting lots of precumm. Keeping clean daily is important for eliminating infection soreness etc. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Choda cheese
The smell of my own unwashed penis can make me physically ill. If I am in the bathroom alone after urinating I wash under my foreskin every time. If I am out I wash it when I get home. Sometimes I can smell another man’s smegma through his clothes. It is sickening. I have often thought of getting circumcised. One whiff of penis on my way to give head and I am outta there! I cannot believe the lack of penis hygiene I have encountered in my years being sexually active with men. Makes me gag to smell the choda and ball sweat. One wash a day does not cover up the odour. I have smelt the cheese minutes after I have washed a guys dick as part of our foreplay shower. Some are so much worse than others. There must be a special soap that is strong enough to safely wash under the skin without irritating the glans. Any suggestions?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucwolf said: The smell of my own unwashed penis can make me physically ill. If I am in the bathroom alone after urinating I wash under my foreskin every time. If I am out I wash it when I get home. Sometimes I can smell another man’s smegma through his clothes. It is sickening. I have often thought of getting circumcised. One whiff of penis on my way to give head and I am outta there! I cannot believe the lack of penis hygiene I have encountered in my years being sexually active with men. Makes me gag to smell the choda and ball sweat. One wash a day does not cover up the odour. I have smelt the cheese minutes after I have washed a guys dick as part of our foreplay shower. Some are so much worse than others. There must be a special soap that is strong enough to safely wash under the skin without irritating the glans. Any suggestions?

Clean hygene is important my Friedn I agree I cannot handle the smell and filthy cocks just plain laziness.