Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body hair, yay or nay?
Where’s everyone stand on body hair. I personally hate it, especially my own. I do a lot of trimming, shaving and waxing. I leave a little hair on because she likes it but if every last hair below my neck fell out and never grew back it would be a good day. Side question, any of you ever try those IPL units you can buy that claim to stop hair growth over time?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer non-hairy, especially around the asshole.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body hair
I'm definitely in the smooth category....love a neatly trimmed pubic area and really don't like hairy balls - gets caught in between the teeth LOL.
Recently met a guy who was so hairy I couldn't see his balls at all, and had to fight through all the hair to get to his cock - a HUGE turn-off.😞

ClothesBeGone
Smooth!
Definitely prefer a smooth body (mine and theirs). It's a nice clean look. Not to say hairy is bad. Just not my personal taste.

ClothesBeGone
I think I need to add an addendum to that. My husband is smooth on the top half and hairy on the bottom half. So I'd have to say it depends more on whether or not there's a connection with the person. On ME, however, I don't like having body hair.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your body
ClothesBeGone said: I think I need to add an addendum to that. My husband is smooth on the top half and hairy on the bottom half. So I'd have to say it depends more on whether or not there's a connection with the person. On ME, however, I don't like having body hair.

Well I think your body is beautiful......your husband is a very lucky man😍

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave shoulders, under arms, ass, cock and balls. Would love to shave it all but wife (doesn't know of my extra activities) likes my hairy chest and shaving legs would be suspicious. Being completely shaved would improve my looks when cross dressing.

As far as other men, I do prefer less hair and/or shaved but I am good if they are hairy. Just want that hard cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love fur
Well I'm pretty much a fur fan but, as previous elsewhere here, older the better
Love it thick and grey is cute

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big yay
No body hair = no interest from me. Adults are supposed to have pubic hair. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My least favourite is a hairy chested man that just shaves around the top of his cock. Strange.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally smooth for me, no hair at all on my balls and ill shave my chest and under arm hair too occasionally
Recently been on a nudist beach and went nude first time, I guess the only downside of no pubes and having a small dick is I look like a twelve year old walking out the sea 😂

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth
I don't hate body hair but I prefer for my body to be smooth, I used to always get a full body wax and then I did laser hair removal when it first stated so my body is very smooth, I just love the feel of it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth
I definitely like and love smooth.
I personally am smooth I wax and use a lotion so the hair won’t grow back on the pubic area

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I definately prefer a lot of body hair, it turns me on. It is not a deal breaker if someone is smooth, it’s just a weird personal kink, I guess. I, however, am smooth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth
I'm basically non-hairy genetically thank God as I prefer that on me. I also shave armpits, ass crack, balls and cock. I leave just a small patch above cock.