Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When/How
When and how did you become and exhibitionist? What got your started?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So, it all started when I was very young. First time I remember being naked around others was when I was probably 8 or 9. My older brother, 13, was watching us while parents were out for the evening. He said we all needed to take our clothes off. So we did. There was no sexual connotation for me but I remember it felt delightful, strange, but delightful. This happened a couple times over the next year or so.

Sometime about the same time, my younger sister and I were playing with the neighbors, brother and sister our same ages. We ended up in a nearby corn field and we all took off our clothes. More of a I'll show you mine if you show me yours situation. Again, not really sexual as I didn't know anything about THAT, but it felt great. I guess the seed was planted.

As time went by I found any chance I could to get naked, mostly I was in the house. I eventually found I liked being outside naked. I would go in the back yard after dark. I was very visible to anyone who would have looked. By this time I was starting to understand about sex and knew why my small dick was sticking out.

When I got old enough to drive I would strip and go for car rides at night. Usually just out in the country on back roads. Always found a place to get out and jack off. I also started to venture out of the backyard and into the neighborhood. I remember how great it felt, naked with a hard on and possibly being seen.

As I got older and bolder I would go for late night walks nude thru the neighborhood. I would go for rides on a bicycle too. And I then started exposing myself to vehicles on a nearby road. OMG...that really got me hot. Several times people would honk at me. I once ventured almost a mile from my home naked.

I then started to get braver and would go for drives during the day. Naked driving down the highway passing trucks, knowing they could see me inside. So hot.

I have even driving nude thru town in the daytime. Once had 2 guys pick me up at my house, during the day. They told me to come out to them naked. They took me for a long drive. I would service 1 guy in the back seat while the other drove, then they would switch. At one point they went thru a drive thru convenience store for smokes. The 2 women working stared at me naked while I was sucking his dick.

I still enjoy being naked outside and have ridden my mower nude a couple times. I'd love to just go walking into a store sometime, totally nude to pick up a drink or snack. I have answered the door for deliveries twice while nude, one was fed ex and the other was a pizza delivery at a motel.

Sorry this is so long.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I became a Exhibitionist
I became an Exhibitionist when I discovered the pleasure of being watched stroking myself by females and males. Many years ago!
The joy of being watched is amazing!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: So, it all started when I was very young. First time I remember being naked around others was when I was probably 8 or 9. My older brother, 13, was watching us while parents were out for the evening. He said we all needed to take our clothes off. So we did. There was no sexual connotation for me but I remember it felt delightful, strange, but delightful. This happened a couple times over the next year or so.

Sometime about the same time, my younger sister and I were playing with the neighbors, brother and sister our same ages. We ended up in a nearby corn field and we all took off our clothes. More of a I'll show you mine if you show me yours situation. Again, not really sexual as I didn't know anything about THAT, but it felt great. I guess the seed was planted.

As time went by I found any chance I could to get naked, mostly I was in the house. I eventually found I liked being outside naked. I would go in the back yard after dark. I was very visible to anyone who would have looked. By this time I was starting to understand about sex and knew why my small dick was sticking out.

When I got old enough to drive I would strip and go for car rides at night. Usually just out in the country on back roads. Always found a place to get out and jack off. I also started to venture out of the backyard and into the neighborhood. I remember how great it felt, naked with a hard on and possibly being seen.

As I got older and bolder I would go for late night walks nude thru the neighborhood. I would go for rides on a bicycle too. And I then started exposing myself to vehicles on a nearby road. OMG...that really got me hot. Several times people would honk at me. I once ventured almost a mile from my home naked.

I then started to get braver and would go for drives during the day. Naked driving down the highway passing trucks, knowing they could see me inside. So hot.

I have even driving nude thru town in the daytime. Once had 2 guys pick me up at my house, during the day. They told me to come out to them naked. They took me for a long drive. I would service 1 guy in the back seat while the other drove, then they would switch. At one point they went thru a drive thru convenience store for smokes. The 2 women working stared at me naked while I was sucking his dick.

I still enjoy being naked outside and have ridden my mower nude a couple times. I'd love to just go walking into a store sometime, totally nude to pick up a drink or snack. I have answered the door for deliveries twice while nude, one was fed ex and the other was a pizza delivery at a motel.

Sorry this is so long.

No worries thanks for sharing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have enjoyed being nude since I can remeber, but started considering the nudity as something special at 5. At 7 I realized that I ejoyed being wached, so whenever we went to nude beach I knew what to do is people were staring, like showing boner or spreading legs, depending on who is watching, At 10 I i had very hard and long erections so most people on the beach couldn't resist watching. When I was 12, we were on the beach and my mother decided to jer me off in fornt of some people. That was tremendous moment. I have never felt "more alive" before. Well, since I had already started sucking dicks way before, I wanted to do it in public, because I have already seen people doing that on the beach. After that, only sky was the limit.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When/How
For me it started when I was 35 yrs old, living in San Francisco. I meet someone online, we chatted a bit, decided we wanted to play, but neither of us could host. The guy I was chatting with, recommended we play at a large preserve, he knew of a very secluded section of the park. The park was Sigmund Stern Grove, and by good fortune, we both lived very near to that particular park. We decided where and when to meet in the park. We met at the entrance of the park, said hi and proceeded to kiss. He was a great kisser and his kisses were making me hard. Still kissing, I slid my hand to his cock, which was very hard. He started moaning, then told me to stop or he would cum right here. With a last kiss, he turned around and told me to follow him to a ery discreet part of the park. We walked down a path, until we came to an area with a lot of Oak Trees., bushes, and benches. He walked up to this very large oak tree, turned around, and started kissing me. We were likes this for a few minutes, until I felt his hands unbuckling my pants, unzipping me, he pulled my pants down, kneeled and proceed to give me a very sensual blow job. I Remeber he used his tongue to lick me from the base of my cock to the tip of my cock. It felt so good but I had to stop him, helped him out of his clothes, told him to turn around, to bend a little and push his ass towards my cock. I pulled out a bottle of lube, placed a bit out to my throbbing cock, spread his cheeks, placed some lube on his hole, and asked him if he was ready for my cock. He turned his head, told me he soo wanted me to fuck him. I smiled, placed the tip of my cock on his hole and slowly pushed. It took some effort to get past his tight entrance. I finally did, then slowly slide my cock into his pussy hole, going as deep as I could go, slow,ly pulling back until the head of my cock stops at his hole.. I kept this up for awhile, enjoying how his pussy had such a tight hold on my cock especially when I pulled awy.
I was so into the moment that I had looked, and there, on the path, stood an old man with his dog. I panicked and my partner asked me what was wrong. I told him that there was an old man and his dog, just staring at us. I told him we should get out of here, but he said not to stop and let the old man watch. I did what he said and kept slowly sliding my cock in and out.. He was very verbal and a big moaner! His moaning, the old man watching us, was making me so excited, I did not know if I could last anymore. Luckily for me my bottom told me to fuck him hard, fast, and deep. I did what he asked. After 30 seconds he screamed, I am cumming, this put me over the edge and my cock exoloded deep into his ass. I slowly pulled out, we quickly got dressed, and left the park.

Ever since that encounter, I have always been turned on by someone watching us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It started when I was eleven, when my cousin asked me what "wank" meant, so I showed him. I got such a horny thrill seeing his eyes locked onto my little prick while I stroked it. Since then I've been watched thousands of times by partners, family, friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers.

My absolute favourite thing is to wank myself off in front of others - always in person, not on cam. I fucking love showing off my prick and spunk! jerk jerk jerk