Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Joy of being stroked off for the 1st time
My 1st time being stroked off by another male, was the most amazing feeling. Also giving back to a straight male or a Bi-sexual male to be an amazing feeling. I would love to find another straight male to teach the joys and pleasure of being stroked off by another male!
How many of you guys had your 1st handjob, by an experienced male?? What was it like?? Did you really enjoy the experience?
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time
mine was when in my early teen s , i was horny because, my gf , did not give any ,, but on my way home a guy i did nt know , ask if i would like to get a hand job , never ever had that happen before , crazy as it was i said sure , we walked to a dark area , near some track s , started rubbing me , i got real hard , seemed like a long time , before i shot my cum , he caught most of it , he asked me to do him, i was reluctant at first but when i seen how thick he was , i just had to 2c 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my4x4ram2 said: mine was when in my early teen s , i was horny because, my gf , did not give any ,, but on my way home a guy i did nt know , ask if i would like to get a hand job , never ever had that happen before , crazy as it was i said sure , we walked to a dark area , near some track s , started rubbing me , i got real hard , seemed like a long time , before i shot my cum , he caught most of it , he asked me to do him, i was reluctant at first but when i seen how thick he was , i just had to 2c 2c
I know what you mean. I couldn’t resist stroking off my older male mentor friends, beautiful, long, hard, fully cut mushroom shaped cock. The 1st time felt so very Amazing!
Paul

harrygoodnough3
Boy Do I Remember It
Oh, that first time when another guy's hands were on my dick. We were at a drive in, having some beers. He spit on it and started rubbing slowly up and down. I had been hard since before I even got my cock out. I could have cum in an instant but managed to hold back while he stroked me. I can't tell you all the places the cum went when I finally exploded. And then I did him. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
harrygoodnough3 said: Oh, that first time when another guy's hands were on my dick. We were at a drive in, having some beers. He spit on it and started rubbing slowly up and down. I had been hard since before I even got my cock out. I could have cum in an instant but managed to hold back while he stroked me. I can't tell you all the places the cum went when I finally exploded. And then I did him. jerk

I truly know how you felt. I couldn’t believe at how hard I got my 1st time another male put his hands around my hard cock. I shot such big loads of Cum all over his hands and my stomach. It was the most exciting experience! Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was eleven. I still remember it like it was yesterday! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being stroked off for the first time
My sexual counsellor persuaded me to go on a singles group holiday to a naturist resort. This was (a) to help cure my body shyness and fear of being seen naked and (b) to help me to do less masturbating, as it was a polite family resort where open sexual behaviour was discouraged. I was in my 30s, slim, fit and recently single again. A much older gentleman befriended me on the first day on the beach. He took me for long secluded walks. He encouraged me too take off my swim briefs when we were away from other people. He said he "admired my member" and asked if I masturbated. The rest is history! He turned me on to the experience of letting an interested gentleman work on my cock. I would like to correspond with others who enjoy being stroked off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oftenstroking said: My sexual counsellor persuaded me to go on a singles group holiday to a naturist resort . . . This was to help me to do less masturbating

LESS masturbating? The things I see at naturist clubs and nude beaches make me wank even more! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
I was very young, before I could even cum, and a family friend played with my cock when we were naked in the swimming pool, I could never get enough after that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
Scout camp, 13, we'd get 6 or 7 guys in a tent and take turns doing each other. One older kid (15) was a well endowed freak and he always got more turns at being stroked off until I decided I had enough stroking and started sucking. That's when the whole scenario changed. Scout master couldn't figure out why our group always turned in early. We were a horny bunch in that tent stroking and sucking cocks. Truly believe that is where I got my love of cock and cum from. Still can't get enough. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Being stroked off for the 1st time by a male
harrygoodnough3 said: Oh, that first time when another guy's hands were on my dick. We were at a drive in, having some beers. He spit on it and started rubbing slowly up and down. I had been hard since before I even got my cock out. I could have cum in an instant but managed to hold back while he stroked me. I can't tell you all the places the cum went when I finally exploded. And then I did him. jerk
I too couldn’t believe at how amazing it felt the 1st time that I was stroked off by another male. I never felt such an amazing sensation. And the load of Cum that I shot off was an incredible big load, it shot up all the way to my chest!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12 and so was the guy that lived across the street, we went to the same school. We started jacking off and did it all. We are still in contact over 20 years later and get together whenever we can being 2000 miles apart. jerk