Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Ultimate Fantasy
My Ultimate Fantasy I'm a 22 year old male and like girls. But, I also like hot big cocks, at least looking at them. As I haven't had a chance to experience it yet.  I don't know what it is about cocks that I like but I do. I don't check out men the way I do with women but I long to be with another man. This is my ultimate fantasy.... I'm at home waiting for my friend Danny to pick me up in his car and go to the gym for a few hours before we go for our swimming session in the local pool. While I'm waiting for Danny, my dick starts getting hard so I take notice and I slide my hands down my underwear and slowly start stroking my semi hard dick, so I pulled my trousers and underwear and left them around my ankles, it didnt take long to get rock hard as I started to pick up my pace, when suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I scramble to my feet and pulled up my trousers and underwear, but I couldn't hide my erection. Reluctantly I walked to the door and it was Danny, he told me to hurry that we where late so as I turned to pick up my bag, he noticed my bulge. "Nice bulge man" he said with a chuckle, I just smiled at him and explained I was feeling horny while I was waiting for him to pick me up so I started playing with myself, but of course that he had interrupted me. We have always been pretty open about most things except my lust for cock. So we just shook this conversation off like nothing had happened.  We arrived at the gym and Danny's phone rings, its his job, and he has to leave now, he said sorry. I replied "don't be silly, do what you have to do and I will speak to you later." So I worked out in the gym for close to 2 hours and then decided that I had enough for 1 day. In the changing rooms I start taking off my sweat soaked clothes and step into the shower, it felt so nice the way the water ran down my body and flowed across and cock and balls. Again I was hard in no time, I quickly look around to see if i was alone and I was, a big smile came across my face. I was start stroking my cock at rather quick pace in case someone came in and spotted me. Standing in the shower with one hand whacking away on my now rock hard, wet cock and the other hand around on my ass with my index finger buried knuckle deep in my tight asshole. I was in heaven, and totally oblivious that someone had been standing there watching me. "Thats it mate, pull nice and hard" I hear from behind me, I nearly died of shock. I jumped around and standing 10 feet away from me with his massive 8 inch cock in his hand stroking at a nice steady pace was this beautiful man, 6 foot tall and muslces as far as I could see. My jaw dropped at this magnificent sight. "Did that finger feel good up inside your anus?" "Y..Y..Yes it did" stumbled from my mouth.  He gave me a cheeky grin and walked over to my shower, he was no more than 2 feet away now and I couldn't take my eyes off his magnificent man meat, it was what I have always wanted, deep inside me. He takes my hands and places them on his chest and tells me to play with his nipples, so I did. This made my dick as hard as it as ever been, oozing pre cum all over my mushroom shaped head, he looked down and seen this and dived for it with all his worth. Here I was in the gym changing room with a beautiful man with his mouth just in front of my cock, so close I can feel his breath on my cock and balls, I glanced down and watched him, he stuck out the tip of his tongue and just glided it along my head and licked up my pre cum. I had never experienced this before and didn't want it to ever end. Suddenly he pulled back and stood up and asked me would I like to to back to his place and continue this? Without hesitation I said yes. Would you guys like to hear more of my fantasy??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jerknfuck
Sure! Go ahead. I want to hear the rest of your fantasy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES!!! Finish this story!!!

innisfil
hot and horny guy...
raspberry Hi, I just read your fantasy and cum so hard !! YOUR a very hot and sexy guy, very much like me smile I 've only been with one man before and we did a 69 and no intercourse. It was absolutely beautiful two people hot for one another making-out !! We both moved out of the area but to different neighborhoods sad I never saw my lover again, but so wanted to fuck with him,have his love juices deep inside me that to this day 10 years later our love-making is still fresh on my mind and i often masturbate thinking of him smile) I'm also hooked on cute sexy guys or the bad boy ones, and hope to find a lover who will fuck me and shoot his hot thick creamy juices up my love hole !! Message me babe I want to get to know you more and we can exchange photos and sexy naughty fantasies !! 1876cameron@gmail.com oxo

littlewillie1959
Yes!!!! I means please finish the story, I'm already hard from reading this much. jerk jerk jerk jerk

Naughtyboy69999
I want it
I want to be in your dreamy fantasy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My Ultimate Fantasy
My Ultimate fantasy is to have an older like minded male, who enjoys the panties wearing fetish that I have. Same age as me, around 50-68 years old and he has a fully cut cock like mine. We both are about the same size, and we both enjoy wearing sexy lace panties and watching each other stroking ourselves in panties. We get together in his hot tub wearing only panties and we talk about our sexual desires of watching each other stroking ourselves, before we both reach over and slowly start stroking each other’s cocks. While we are stroking each other, we decided to try frottage with a fleshlight sleeve. While pumping ourselves with the sleeves, we talked about the amazing feeling of feeling both of our long, hard shafts jumping and pulsating against each other. He tells me that he wants to suck me off.
As he is sucking me off, his wife comes home and joins us in the hot tub, wearing only a sexy red lace bikini panties and tells us that we have to be her sex slaves! So we end up going up to their bedroom and she tells us to put our cocks together so that she can suck us both off at once.
After that night, we became great friends and enjoy some awesome sexual activity together!
I would love to meet up with a bi-sexual couple, who both enjoy having us guys wearing panties and stroking ourselves for her pleasure!
Paul