Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secret bi
Mrs doesn't know but I love looking and wanking over all these yummy cocks. jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are not alone. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same. smile grin jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree! jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Michiganjacker248
Secret Bi
As far as I know my wife or any friends don't know how much I love to play with other guys cocks. The few guys I chat with or meet know I'm an enthusiastic cock sucker. No one should be surprised though. I've openly said many times to them all that what ever consenting adults want to do is fine with me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am also of the mind that my wife, family and friends have no idea about me having sex with men or my extensive toy collection or my growing cross dressing collection.

That said, I do have several new friends that know just how much I love to please men. I have also began to dress and go run errands, usually at places I feel I will not be recognized. So much fun!

I would love to be out and having my wife enjoy this with me but that won't ever happen.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Um... YEP!
Same here. I was essentially straight all my life (the exceptions being two or three very rare incidents when I was a teen). But, once I got older and no longer saw other guys naked (at the gym locker room, in the sauna, in the showers, etc.) I realized I actually missed seeing them. This was quite a surprise to me, to say the least. But my next surprise was that I realized I also missed being seen by other males - being one of that roomful of naked males.

I would LOVE to relive my days in junior high and high school, in particular, with the interests I now have. But... it's probably just as well that I can't!

Again, aside from those very brief incidents when I was a boy, I've never done anything with another guy but I now wish I had - before life got so complicated.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me know one knows other than some people I have chatted with on here and a few other place. I've been straight all my life and didn't get curious until i turned 40. Had my first experience with and guy during a 3some.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi sex
i told my wife that when i was younger i had sex with a few guys and enjoyed sucking cock and being a bottom.she was surprised and asked what all i had done.we haven'y talked about it in a long time but every once in a while she will make a commit and laugh.no body else knows

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi secrete
So no one knows but a select few. When I get with them. I'm a cock sucking faggot and love servicing them. I got hooked on the taste of cum in my teens and still crave it today almost 50 years later. I have 6 guys that I work with and suck their sweet cocks whenever they want it and always swallow. I'd love to come out but for now I'll be a closet cocksucker! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Michiganjacker248 said: As far as I know my wife or any friends don't know how much I love to play with other guys cocks. The few guys I chat with or meet know I'm an enthusiastic cock sucker. No one should be surprised though. I've openly said many times to them all that what ever consenting adults want to do is fine with me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Michiganjacker248 said: As far as I know my wife or any friends don't know how much I love to play with other guys cocks. The few guys I chat with or meet know I'm an enthusiastic cock sucker. No one should be surprised though. I've openly said many times to them all that what ever consenting adults want to do is fine with me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
secret
jimm said: i told my wife that when i was younger i had sex with a few guys and enjoyed sucking cock and being a bottom.she was surprised and asked what all i had done.we haven'y talked about it in a long time but every once in a while she will make a commit and laugh.no body else knows

yep , i did that too , she did nt say much then , but later , a few years ,, she did ,,and wanted to see me do it to a friend of our s . she never let that go away ,, she was shocked , i was able to take his so deep , 2c 2c 2c 2c grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Secret Bi-sexual male
As a straight married male, I have had a long time desire to explore my sexuality with another like minded older male. Mostly just mutual stroking pleasures together. I think that as we get older, we want to explore more of our own sexuality with other males! I think that it’s very okay! You don’t have to be gay, or even bi-sexual to want to experience the stroking pleasure of another experienced male!
I have had the pleasure of experiencing the joys of being given a HJ and a BJ by other males and I really enjoyed the experience!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secret BI
I have been very discreet about my sexuality, although I suspect that family and friends suspect that I am BI. I'm not out to anyone other than those I've played with.

I do like to help men experiment, explore and experience the explosive pleasures of m2m sex.

With COVID, I haven't had any playtime for years now, so I look forward to getting active again. If anyone is near the Twin Cities of Minnesota, and wants to play, let me know, I've been told I am a good cocksucker. smile

shybutcurious15
bi secret
luvpantyz said: I am also of the mind that my wife, family and friends have no idea about me having sex with men or my extensive toy collection or my growing cross dressing collection.

That said, I do have several new friends that know just how much I love to please men. I have also began to dress and go run errands, usually at places I feel I will not be recognized. So much fun!

I would love to be out and having my wife enjoy this with me but that won't ever happen.

I agree with luvpantz, married and no one knows about my secret desires.

loopkin
Liking nude men and boys...
When I was in high school the freshman boys swam nude in the pool.
There were a lot of nice young peepee's to look at but for some odd
reason, I never saw a hard one! There must have been at least a few
bi/gay boys in the class. They must have had strong self-control to avoid
getting an erection while looking at all the peepee's in the pool and in
close proximity in the locker room.
Looking back I don't think I ever "accidentally" rubbed up against
another boy but I sure wish I had now. I'd love to go back in time and
get in the pool with all those nude boys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All of you deserve an Alpha and to be in a Pride were Phallic Culture rules. Our 🍆, our love ❤️ of masturbation (many times we just have no interest in Vaginal Sex), our love of Anal and done right with an Alpha why it so good.

Those of you who need to feminize and explore if you are Trans and what that means all need an Alpha to guide you and get you 💦💦💦💦💦😘

Forum Level:
Just getting started
🥵😈😈😈
That's , So HOTT!!! Happy waking!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi
For the love of Cock, I am with all of you, the more cock the better
jerk bounce redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same here, my wife knows nothing of my interest in cocks jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
doing it now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife doesnt know butt i would rather suck a big hard cock and fuck a nice pretty hairless mans ass. fuck me im getting aroused. i like a man sucking my cock men make better cocksuckers in my opinion. and lets not forget a big hard cock plunging deep inside my hungry ass. would like to tell her but might ruin the intense excitement for me. although i would love to have her watch me with another man.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Secretly Bi-sexual
I too am a curiosity bi-sexual male and I love watching guys stroking themselves! I love watching the different techniques that each guy uses for stroking himself!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married bi
I'm married and have been bi forever. I'm very lucky... wife knows and likes to hear me talk dirty about sucking cock and getting fucked when we have sex. I also came out to her as a crossdresser a year or 2 ago... she's not thrilled but tolerates it... I can hang out in the house wearing a sheer bra, silicone breast forms, pink thong panties and a short skirt, or skin-tight sexy leggings... always wear panties under my jeans and shorts, sometimes go out in a padded bra (more during the winter so I can cover up if I'm feeling self conscious)... wish I could go out in a skirt and sexy top, but even in the liberal northeast US, that would be a bit much...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep, no one knows except for the guys that I've been with and plan to keep it that way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secret bi
You are not the the only one. I love to jack off looking at cock and man pussy while sucking a dildo dreaming of sucking real cock. jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My massage clients are mostly bi-married men. Their cocks need a loving touch with my hands, my mouth, my ass or all three. I swallow the evidence, or it winds up in my ass. I go in with a full tank for the ones who are secret subs who want to suck cock and eat cum.

I prefer being nude when I give massages. My hard-on tells them I love my work. They play with my meat while I work them. It pays well too. I guess that's called a "side hustle".

jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Secret Bi-sexual
I am also a secret bi-sexual male, who really enjoys watching guys stroking themselves, especially if they are wearing panties!
My wife has no idea of my bi-sexual attraction to males stroking themselves
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Secret Bi-sexual male
Jonathan1 said: My massage clients are mostly bi-married men. Their cocks need a loving touch with my hands, my mouth, my ass or all three. I swallow the evidence, or it winds up in my ass. I go in with a full tank for the ones who are secret subs who want to suck cock and eat cum.

I prefer being nude when I give massages. My hard-on tells them I love my work. They play with my meat while I work them. It pays well too. I guess that's called a "side hustle".
I wish that I could find a massage parlor that would give me a HJ or even a BJ once in a while!
Paul
jerk