Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How fast do you swallow?
How fast do you swallow?
Do you let it go straight down, like you're sucking on a shake?
Or do you keep it in your mouth for a bit.

Just gave a guy a BJ in his office. As he was coming I hadn't decided to swallow or let it ooze out onto my chin, neck and chest. I held his cum in my mouth as he kept adding to more until was going limp. I sat there for a few minutes with a huge load cum in my mouth. Felt like a squirrel with nuts in my mouth.
Was hot 🔥 sitting there with a mouth full of cum. I did slowly swallow it. Didn't want walk out with cum on my chin. Although that would have hot too. raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It depends. Have had a few guys it was swallow or choke or have a mess everywhere (which I'm not opposed to). Some guys want to see the cum before its swallowed. A few have wanted to share it. I'm a pleaser so it's what ever he wants really. I am hoping for a big facial and then have to do the walk of shame thru public while it drips and runs.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How fast do I swallow
Slowly. I love to savor the creamy goodness of cum. Roll it around in my mouth. Hopefully he will want to kiss with it and share it, then give some back, then I swallow it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallowing cum
I love trying to hold the entire load in my mouth until my man is getting soft then slowly swallow his cum while continuing to suck his cock. That way I get to savor the taste and feel of his cum as I continue pleasuring his lovely cock. With an old time cock supplier of mine sometimes I will let him cum in my mouth and let it drool all over his cock, balls and ass then diligently clean and swallow the load from his body. I just love sucking cock and swallowing cum! raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallowing cum
I love trying to hold the entire load in my mouth until my man is getting soft then slowly swallow his cum while continuing to suck his cock. That way I get to savor the taste and feel of his cum as I continue pleasuring his lovely cock. With an old time cock supplier of mine sometimes I will let him cum in my mouth and let it drool all over his cock, balls and ass then diligently clean and swallow the load from his body. I just love sucking cock and swallowing cum! raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

Michiganjacker248
Slowly
I like to take my time and make the pleasure last for both of us. Feeling his hard cock swell even more and begin pumping cum in my mouth while I tongue the sensitive underside of his cock is the best. I keep his cum in my mouth while I continue to lick and suck until he is softer and his cock slides out of my mouth. I roll his cum around in my mouth then swallow.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallow
It depends on the guy. I have had guys shoot the first couple of shots right down my throat and I swallowed instinctively. Other times, my mouth is just flooded wit hot cum and I savor it before swallowing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends on the exact position of the cock in my mouth in the event of ejaculation. If it's deep enough, i.e. in my throath, I swallaw instantnly. If I hold the cock head with my lips, it takes a little longer, but in that case I can feel the taste and play a little bit with my tounge