Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fairly new to servicing men
As I said I'm fairly new at the "game". I have sucked cocks a long time ago, but a few months ago I started getting interested again. I have given several blow jobs, and reading a post here got me to thinking. Is there any difference between cum from a guy that hasn't had a vasotomy and one that has? From my limited experience, all the guys I have sucked off tasted kinda semi sweet and musky. My cum tastes kinda musky and salty but no sweet at all. I haven't asked any one I sucked.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Servicing men
Glad to hear you're back out there sucking cock. I have sucked several men off over the years and been fucked by a few. I know I have sucked both vasectomy and still intact men. To me, there really wasn't any taste difference. Most cum gets its taste from what the men eat. Pineapple and most fruits give cum a sweeter taste where garlic, onions and alcohol often give the bitter taste I hope this helps. Keep servicing those cocks! jerk jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Servicing guys

I have been enjoying my own cum for many many years both before and after my vasectomy. The biggest difference after a vasectomy is the volume of cum. In my case it probably cut it in half. I never really noticed the difference in the taste or smell. I have also serviced quite a few other guys in due notice slightly different cum taste and smell depending on what they had eaten fairly recently. I cannot say if I have ever had anybody's come that I did not enjoy. jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please