Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Time Swallowing
I have not had the pleasure yet of swallowing someone's cum yet. For those of you that have, what was it like the very first time?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was great. I had sucked a guys cock before that but I had spit out his cum. The 2nd, time I knew I was going to swallow. It felt so good in my mouth and even better going down my throat. I couldn’t wait for for more. As it turned out, I ended up sucking another guy’s cock right afterwards and swallowed his cum too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
First time swallowing cum was my own. (Still do) But the best is getting that yummy goo sprayed on my lips and licking it up to swallow from another cock when on my knees and looking up . raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first few times I sucked cock, I always pulled off before they would cum. Then finally graduated to letting them cum and spitting. Now, I had swallowed my own cum and licked it from my wife's tits and pussy.

The first time I swallowed someone else's cum was at an ABS booth. He had a very nice cockI, about 7 to 7 1/2, decent thickness. I sucked his cock for what seemed like 20 minutes before he said he was going to cum. I just stayed on it and when he erupted he shot spurt after spurt into my mouth. I felt like I had to swallow or it was going to run out everywhere. And I swallowed it all. I was surprised how tasty it was and I was hooked. I have swallowed almost every load since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time Cum

The 1st time I swallowed man cum I was in my 20s and it was my own. By that time I had gone down on many many women and enjoyed the taste of their love juices immensely. Mine had an intense taste unlike any love juices I had ever tasted and definitely creamier.

I continued eating my own cum almost anytime I jacked off as well as continuing to enjoy women's love juices just as much.

Finally met and hooked up with another guy from here, NDN. He invited me to his apartment and that was the 1st time I got to enjoy somebody else's cum straight out of his cock and yes I did swallow every last bit of it. I have made a habit of sucking cock since then from quite a few different guys mostly guys that I meet at the nude beach that I go to. They have all tasted a little bit different but all very enjoyable. I cannot wait for the summer and warm weather to be here again. raspberry happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in my Mid 30's when I got my very first bj through a Glory hole. I was back there almost every day getting my balls emptied. I think after 4 or 5 trips I reached throu the hole, grabbed the cock that was being jerked off & pulled it throu the hole & started doing what had been done to me. It took maybe 5 minutes & he was gaging me with squirt after squirt. I wanted it & stayed with it until he pulled back. I've been a cum dump ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
swallow
I have tasted my own and thought it taste pretty. I sucked one other cock but ended up spitting it out. I heard that all guys come taste different. Any comment on this

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my experience, Each guy’s cum has a unique but good taste jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My 1st time
When I was in my 20s, had an older friend that we had swapped head. At first, he tell me he's cumming, I'd pop his cock let him cum. I would try wait to the last moment to pull it out. One time as I was pulling it out, his cock was still in my mouth as the squirt blasted onto my tongue. It was so amazing I kept his cock on lips and let him finish in my mouth.
One of the times afterwards, I let him fill my mouth with cum. Instead of swallowing it, I kept it in my mouth. Went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and opened my mouth to see the cum. Then let it spill out. Looked awesome. Plus I found I liked holding the cum in my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember the first time someone shot cum in my mouth. It was not a pleasurable experience. I was about 13 and an older boy forced his cock in my mouth and shot his load. I didn't want anymore of it. It happened one more time with another older boy and I didn't like it that time either. You have to understand I was a runt of a kid and I was bullied just about everyday from the time I turned ten or so because I was about half the size of most kids my age.
But, I might try taking cum if it is on my terms. I will just have to wait and see if it happens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Texas75 said: I remember the first time someone shot cum in my mouth. It was not a pleasurable experience. I was about 13 and an older boy forced his cock in my mouth and shot his load. I didn't want anymore of it. It happened one more time with another older boy and I didn't like it that time either. You have to understand I was a runt of a kid and I was bullied just about everyday from the time I turned ten or so because I was about half the size of most kids my age.
But, I might try taking cum if it is on my terms. I will just have to wait and see if it happens.

What did they do sit on your chest? Guessing the 1st time you weren't expecting a mouth full of cum.
Then 2nd time you were going to have a mouth full.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ernster said:
Texas75 said: I remember the first time someone shot cum in my mouth. It was not a pleasurable experience. I was about 13 and an older boy forced his cock in my mouth and shot his load. I didn't want anymore of it. It happened one more time with another older boy and I didn't like it that time either. You have to understand I was a runt of a kid and I was bullied just about everyday from the time I turned ten or so because I was about half the size of most kids my age.

What did they do sit on your chest? Guessing the 1st time you weren't expecting a mouth full of cum.

Both times I wasn't expecting a cock forced into my mouth. It was a case of r a p e. First boy overpowered me as I was jacking him off and fucked my mouth. He held my head with both hands and forced his cock down my throat and face fucked me till he shot his load. Second grabbed my head as I was giving him a blowjob and held my head till he shot his load. I had given him blowjobs before and he always let me pull off and finish him by hand.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Okay
Texas75 said:
ernster said:

Both times I wasn't expecting a cock forced into my mouth. It was a case of r a p e. First boy overpowered me as I was jacking him off and fucked my mouth. He held my head with both hands and forced his cock down my throat and face fucked me till he shot his load. Second grabbed my head as I was giving him a blowjob and held my head till he shot his load. I had given him blowjobs before and he always let me pull off and finish him by hand.

Similar to me except I wasn't forced.
I'd would do the same. When he'd say he was cumming, I'd switch to my hand. It always took a bit for him to cum. So one time I decided to keep sucking after he said he was cumming. Not realizing by keep sucking made him cum faster. His dick was deep in my mouth when I felt cum moving up his vain. Just like that I had a mouth full of cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time swallowing cum
I was 15 and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me into town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows as we are waiting for it to thaw, when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, rolled over to lay flat on the front seat, and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!

Curiousitypeeks
I've only had the pleasure of swallowing my own unfortunately jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in college
On summer night my roommate came out to me and I told him I jerked off thinking about him naked. After about 20 on the couch I took him to bed took his cock in my mouth —my first. His cock was deep in my mouth so when he moaned “Make me cum” I did. Swallowing and eating his cum was the most natural thing to do. Every BJ I give I always swallow. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in college
On summer night my roommate came out to me and I told him I jerked off thinking about him naked. After about 20 on the couch I took him to bed took his cock in my mouth —my first. His cock was deep in my mouth so when he moaned “Make me cum” I did. Swallowing and eating his cum was the most natural thing to do. Every BJ I give I always swallow. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallowing cum
I have sucked cock for as long as I can remember. A cousin and I would 69 every chance we got and neither of us had started cumming yet. One night at his house we were in a 69 when he said he was "getting that feeling" then his balls grew tight and his cock started jerking and I tasted cum for the first time. I just kept sucking and swallowing until he pulled his cock away and told me that whatever happened, it felt great. He kept sucking on mine and after a while he put his cock back into my mouth and I sucked him off again. We were both 13. I've swallowed ever since and love it!! jerk jerk jerk raspberry raspberry raspberry redeyes redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 8. First time sucked, first time swallowed. I was told that the cum is a reward and that I need to swallow it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time.
Msh1313 said: In my experience, Each guy’s cum has a unique but good taste jerk

Totally agree. My first time, I was 12 and it was my best friend at school, he didn’t warn me he was going to cum, he just shot it into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow. Loved it, I was hooked straight away and have swallowed every mouthful since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love being feed cum
My first load to eat was my own, I was about 12 yrs old. My first load of someone was my best friend when I was about 14. I had jacked off thinking about him all the time, I even stolid a pair of his underwear to take home and sniff when I jack off, I found some hair in them. That was so hot. I would sleep over at his place a lot, we sleep in the same bed. One night I got up to go pee, when I got back he was laying on his back asleep (we would just have underwear on to sleep in,) and he had a hard cock with the head poking out of his underwear. When I got back into bed I was sweating just looking that his cock poking out. At first I just wanted to feel it, but once my hand got a hold of his 6.5 " of cut hard cock I went down and kissed it. Then took his underwear under his big nuts and had his hard cock in my hand.
this hole time he was asleep, so I don't remember thinking it out in my head, I just went down on him. I still jack off thinking how good that felt in my mouth and how I loved his tasty hard cock. Don't remember how long I sucked him but I ended up looking up at his face thinking he was still asleep but our eyes meet and he put his hand on top of my head and keep fucking my mouth. I never said he was Cumming he just made this sound and I felt hot cum shouting in my mouth, filling my mouth up and I eat it all. Just thinking about his cock I'm hard now. He never talked to me about it but he kept having me sleep over a lot. Lasted tell we ended high school and a few times that summer before collage.
When I was in my 20's and 30's I had several guys that sleep at my place I sucked off and started when they were asleep and love taking each hot boys load most came back for more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your 1st time taking a load
az_alan69 said: My first load to eat was my own, I was about 12 yrs old. My first load of someone was my best friend when I was about 14. I had jacked off thinking about him all the time, I even stolid a pair of his underwear to take home and sniff when I jack off, I found some hair in them. That was so hot. I would sleep over at his place a lot, we sleep in the same bed. One night I got up to go pee, when I got back he was laying on his back asleep (we would just have underwear on to sleep in,) and he had a hard cock with the head poking out of his underwear. When I got back into bed I was sweating just looking that his cock poking out. At first I just wanted to feel it, but once my hand got a hold of his 6.5 " of cut hard cock I went down and kissed it. Then took his underwear under his big nuts and had his hard cock in my hand.
this hole time he was asleep, so I don't remember thinking it out in my head, I just went down on him. I still jack off thinking how good that felt in my mouth and how I loved his tasty hard cock. Don't remember how long I sucked him but I ended up looking up at his face thinking he was still asleep but our eyes meet and he put his hand on top of my head and keep fucking my mouth. I never said he was Cumming he just made this sound and I felt hot cum shouting in my mouth, filling my mouth up and I eat it all. Just thinking about his cock I'm hard now. He never talked to me about it but he kept having me sleep over a lot. Lasted tell we ended high school and a few times that summer before collage.
When I was in my 20's and 30's I had several guys that sleep at my place I sucked off and started when they were asleep and love taking each hot boys load most came back for more.

Good read.
Wish I had a friend like this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was eleven when I sucked of a nineteen-year-old neighbour and got my first mouthful of spunk. Not forced, no abuse - I'd been dreaming of sucking cocks since I started wanking at the age of six. Once I got the taste, I couldn't get enough and would suck off any cock that was offered.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have sucked a lot of cocks in recent years but never had one cum in my mouth. I wanna experience it. 2 days ago a guy in a cinema asked if I swallowed and I said I ddin;t know. I sucked and sucked and sucked but he never came. He pulled away a time or two, like he didn't wanna cum. nice dick. he wudn't suck me, tho.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how great is the risk of getting infected? I havn't sucked anyone off...into my mouth...yet, but want to

Forum Level:
Just getting started
j561 said: . . . I must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!

I'm wanking right now after reading about you sucking a young black cock! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating cum
Yup ask what it like. Well it depends on what the guy has been eating.
But I have found the cum from Europe guys ten to taste a bit salty but here in Thailand cum taste very mush sweeter.
I'm married to a ladyboy /transgender as the like being called these day.
And her cum taste fantastic. I some time eat it for breakfast.
Enjoy it. I do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naddy3 said: how great is the risk of getting infected? I havn't sucked anyone off...into my mouth...yet, but want to

I've sucked several cock without getting any infection. The only problem I've had is containing all that a big shooter pumps into my suckling mouth. tongue closedeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sucked my 1st cock in my mid 40’s and I had no intention of letting him cum in my mouth. But I was so turned on by having his cock in my mouth that when he said he was cumming I didn’t want to take it out. He came in my mouth and although I loved the feel and taste of his hot cum I just couldn’t bring myself to swallow it. Since then I’ve sucked many cocks and love the feel of of hot cum spurting in my mouth but I still haven’t swallowed. I know I’ll like it and maybe that’s what’s stopping me. I know that once I swallow for the first time, I’ll like it so much that that’s all I’ll think about and I’ll just become a huge cum slut, wanting nothing more than to suck and swallow every day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I sucked my 1st cock in my mid 40’s and I had no intention of letting him cum in my mouth. But I was so turned on by having his cock in my mouth that when he said he was cumming I didn’t want to take it out. He came in my mouth and although I loved the feel and taste of his hot cum I just couldn’t bring myself to swallow it. Since then I’ve sucked many cocks and love the feel of of hot cum spurting in my mouth but I still haven’t swallowed. I know I’ll like it and maybe that’s what’s stopping me. I know that once I swallow for the first time, I’ll like it so much that that’s all I’ll think about and I’ll just become a huge cum slut, wanting nothing more than to suck and swallow every day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallowing cummmmmmm
spunkluvr said: I was eleven when I sucked of a nineteen-year-old neighbour and got my first mouthful of spunk. Not forced, no abuse - I'd been dreaming of sucking cocks since I started wanking at the age of six. Once I got the taste, I couldn't get enough and would suck off any cock that was offered.

My neighbour who is 84 now got me into swallowing his cummmmmm about 15 yrs ago until then I was only eating my own cummmmmm which I loved. He is in great shape for his age and cummmmmms a lot. He introduced me too his wife who is 78 and I would fuck her and exxxxxplode in her pussy then I would watch him eat my cummm all up from her pussy, Then I would mount her and fuck her and cummmmmmm in her pussy and he would lick all my cummmmm out of her pussy, next we 69 each othe and suck our cocks clean aas his wife watchs and fucks herself with her toys. This has been going on for 15 yrs and at least 2 times a week or more. raspberry