Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New to this site
Hello,
I am a straight married male, 68 years old and I am new to this awesome site. I am very bi-sexual curious about mutual stroking pleasures with another like minded male. I have a long time panties wearing fetish and I love stroking myself in panties for others to watch and enjoy. I really want to explore my sexuality with another like minded male, in the Chicagoland area, someone in my age group, 50-68 years old, who also has a panties wearing fetish. I would like to explore mutual stroking in panties or naked with another male. I want to try out watching each other stroking ourselves in panties and reaching over and slowly start stroking each other’s cocks in panties. I really would enjoy a male who wants to stroke and suck me off. I don’t have any desire to suck off another male and I am not interested in any anal stuff or pain or bondage. I have had only 2 experiences with other males from the website, Doublelist.com. Both experiences were great.
I love the pictures on this site. Contact me to know more about me. I love sharing my panties and cock photos and videos of me wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself!
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m a married WM. 72. In Yorktown Virginia. I love wearing panties too. When my wife is away, I’ll get her dirty panties out of the laundry and wear them around the house, with my cock hard as a rock. I hooked up with a guy once and we took turns sniffing and wearing his wife’s panties. That was so hot. A couple of times I have sucked a guys cock while I was wearing a pair of his wife’s panties. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please