Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wanking Fantasy

What would be your wanking fantasy. It could be true or could be completely made up. Please do not going to great detail, just some quick reads to get us all off. Your is mine to get everybody started.

My wanking fantasy would be to have four other naked guys around me. One would be playing with my cock however he decided or what we mutually decided. Two others would be standing beside me with me stroking their cock's while the 4th is fucking my face. Oh yes my boyfriend would be taking pictures and videotaping the whole thing.
We would all orgasm at the same time. I would be swallowing the 1st load as the 2 cocks I am jerking off exploded onto my face with their love juices running down my face as I use my hands to push every last one drop into my mouth. Finally the guy that is playing with my cock catches all of my cum in his hands and he feeds me my own cum.

After a short relaxing time we would all switch positions and do it a few more times.
jerk raspberry rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wanking….
I met the Top in the parking area of the local cruising area. He had me strip naked, put a leash on me and cuffed my hands behind my back. He led me down a path to a small clearing where he had me kneel and suck his cock. As he was fucking my face a couple of other guys showed up. They took turns fucking my throat and ass. When they were done they attached the leash to a tree and left me there. As I was working my way out of the cuffs a group of teens showed up. In exchange for me sucking their cocks they released me. I ended up servicing six cocks that afternoon.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Cocksker
My wanking fantasy is a young trans coming to my house and bringing a partner. They would strip and begin seducing each other till they were both naked on the bed and one would mount the other and fuck her pussy till she was ready to cum and pull out and cum in her mouth.. The same scene repeated but switching positions.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wanking Fantasy
My wanking fantasy is about being caught stroking myself in panties, in my car. By an older male, while I was watching solo males stroking themselves videos on my phone. I have my phone on my dashboard of my car, so that anyone pulling up next to my car, can see the video.
A guy pulls up next to my car and gets out. He is an older male, and he comes over to my car window and catches me stroking myself. He asked me if I needed a helping hand and then sees that I am wearing a red lace bikini panties!
I surprised myself by saying Yes.
He reaches in my window and rubs my hard cock. It felt great, so I invited him into my car on the passenger side. He starts watching me stroking myself and opening up his pants.
He pulls out his growing cock and slowly starts stroking himself. He was a little bigger than me, but had a nice long, hard, shaft. Once he started stroking himself, he reaches over and starts stroking me. I have always wanted to be caught in my car stroking myself.
He gives me an amazing, slow HJ, while he continues to stroke himself.
He made me have a nice big Explosion, and he made himself shoot a big load of Cum.
He Thanks me and cleans up his Cum and licks up my Cum from his fingers!
It’s one of my favorite fantasies!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've lived on of my best fantasies. Five guys pissing all over me then wanking their spunk into my mouth. jerk jerk jerk