Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating your own cum
How my of you guys have ate your own cum? Did you like it? Do you still do it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it many times, or lately I like to cum into my morning coffee and enjoy it that way. Sometimes I lose interest as soon as I cum. I've also eaten it out of my wife, that's always hot! Now my pre-cum when I'm masturbating, I eat every drop of that I can squeeze out of my cock, lol. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating own cum
Of course, can't get enough. Never waste a drop, squeeze all I can from my cock when I jerk off, which is daily. jerk jerk raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will when I'm somewhere where I can't 'spill' it , or there is nothing handy to catch or wipe it up. Much easier to cum in your hand and lick it up. Sides, I think it tastes good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum eating
I don't know of a guy who likes jerking off who hasn't tried their own cum at least once! I've eaten my own cum many times. Sometimes I'll get upside down on the couch with my cock pointed at my face and shoot into my waiting mouth. Unfortunately, when I'm cumming my aim is terrible and I end up shooting more on my face than in my mouth grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
seems like a bit of a waste if you don't! do enjoy a nice load - ideally someone else's but enjoy my own as well!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating your own

Of course I have eaten my own cum, I cannot imagine there is anyone on here that hasn't at some time tasted and swallowed their own cum. I have been eating my own cum since I started jerking myself off now over 40 years ago. I 1st did it out of curiosity to see why some girls enjoyed swallowing my cum after a blowjob while others just kind of let it out of their mouth. I must admit I also love the taste smell and feel of other guys cum swirling around my mouth and down my throat. Something that I would never have thought of years ago but now look forward to my next chance of sucking somebody's cock. raspberry happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have, and still do, and I love it. heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating your own cum
I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth. I eat my own almost every time I jack off and every time I suck off other guys, which is very often. I have a suck buddy that won't swallow but loves to have me cum in his mouth then kiss me and let me swallow it. So hot!! raspberry jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMMMMMMMMMMMm, tasty

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love
I love eating the thick white goo, I am already for a good load and when I do cum, a lot of times I seem to lose all interest in doing it. Have anybody else had this happen? But before it spoils I generally swallow it. I have never tasted another guy's but that is what I always have a fantasy about doing. A big fake load in my mouth from another big cock oh I bet it taste and feels good

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I cum a lot of times I seem to lose all interest in doing it!! How do you get past that? Today I was able to eat most of my cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Snap!
Tomcat66 said: I've done it many times, or lately I like to cum into my morning coffee and enjoy it that way. Sometimes I lose interest as soon as I cum. I've also eaten it out of my wife, that's always hot! Now my pre-cum when I'm masturbating, I eat every drop of that I can squeeze out of my cock, lol. jerk

I'm exactly like you my friend........ they've always said cum is good for the skin - well that's my excuse anyway! 😝

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I eat mine almost every time I cum. Love the taste. But would rather have it from someone else's cock! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Every time I masturbate I say I am going to eat my cum and then once I actually cum I chicken out. I eat my precum all the time but never my load. I sucked a guy once and could not eat his load either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lucky4me said: Every time I masturbate I say I am going to eat my cum and then once I actually cum I chicken out. I eat my precum all the time but never my load. I sucked a guy once and could not eat his load either.

I'm the same although I have licked my fingers after wanking but only a little, I just need to scoop that creamy goodness up and fill my mouth, I did piss in a glass last night after a couple of beers and drank that up, was nice to be fair

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I froze mine after Cummings several times into a ice lolly making kit.
Made it into an ice lolly and kicked it mmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cumming and licked it.
Damn auto correct

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self-sucking
So, this goes along with this thread and who has done it? Did it all the time when a little bit more limber was I and it is wonderful. When you can be your own Boyfriend it enhances you, your actual other Boyfriend's, the experience your wife will have with you, you name it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JackMasterForever said: So, this goes along with this thread and who has done it? Did it all the time when a little bit more limber was I and it is wonderful. When you can be your own Boyfriend it enhances you, your actual other Boyfriend's, the experience your wife will have with you, you name it.

I could get my whole head in my mouth as a teen, if I tried that today I'd probably end up in the ER, lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self suck
I too used to suck my cock when younger but these days the blood pressure won't allow it.
Hasn't stopped me eating my cum though😝

Forum Level:
Just getting started
liamdon said: I too used to suck my cock when younger but these days the blood pressure won't allow it.

I'd love to eat your cum, mmmmmmmmm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My cum
nz7inch said:
liamdon said: I too used to suck my cock when younger but these days the blood pressure won't allow it.

I'd love to eat your cum, mmmmmmmmm.

Why thank you my man......I've always got plenty to go round......😉

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I do eat my own cum sometimes, either scoop it up off my stomach or shoot it straight into my mouth. Depends on the mood. I don’t do it every time.

I used to be able to self suck, but that was Looooong ago when I was a lot more flexible. I wish I could do that now.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I did that when I was a kid and had no one else to play with or mentor me. Now, the only time I taste myself is while cum swapping. It tastes better that way smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
I always eat my own cum when I masturbate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
I always eat my own cum when I masturbate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't have your dick leaking in/on your pants, now can ya!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The majority of the time I eat my own cum. All depends on where I'm at.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmmmmmmmmmm, tasty jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tomcat66 said: I've done it many times, or lately I like to cum into my morning coffee and enjoy it that way. Sometimes I lose interest as soon as I cum. I've also eaten it out of my wife, that's always hot! Now my pre-cum when I'm masturbating, I eat every drop of that I can squeeze out of my cock, lol. jerk

That is exactly how I am. I am so into the moment and turned on thinking about eating or cleaning up and then I'm done and the feeling is gone