Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Need honest opinions...embarrassing to ask.
I have never had the ability to pull my foreskin over my cock head. I do keep it clean though.
I've always thought this would be a turn off for guys.
Please be honest....turn on, or turn off?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So you're saying you can't fully expose your head? I personally prefer cut cocks, but many guys love uncut and I would see no reason to be embarrassed at all. I'm sure many guys would even consider it a turn on. Just enjoy it!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I absolutely love sucking an uncut cock, I think they are awesome but I do like them clean before I suck. My experience of foreskins that are tight and can't be pulled back is that they are not that clean inside but if you can be sure of cleaning it I wouldn't hesitate, I would suck it for you anytime, any place and as often as you wanted me to, it looks gorgeous raspberry redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
john4x4 said: I absolutely love sucking an uncut cock, I think they are awesome but I do like them clean before I suck. My experience of foreskins that are tight and can't be pulled back is that they are not that clean inside but if you can be sure of cleaning it I wouldn't hesitate, I would suck it for you anytime, any place and as often as you wanted me to, it looks gorgeous raspberry redeyes

Thanks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tomcat66 said: So you're saying you can't fully expose your head? I personally prefer cut cocks, but many guys love uncut and I would see no reason to be embarrassed at all. I'm sure many guys would even consider it a turn on. Just enjoy it!

Thanks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tomcat66 said: So you're saying you can't fully expose your head? I personally prefer cut cocks, but many guys love uncut and I would see no reason to be embarrassed at all. I'm sure many guys would even consider it a turn on. Just enjoy it!

[/quot
The condition is called Phimosis and is quite common among uncircumcised men. I personally prefer guys who can fully retract but as long as you can clean effectively and your erections are not causing discomfort you should be fine. Severe cases require circumcision. I once had a patient come into my ER who suffered fromPhimosis and had attempted his own circumcision with a razor blade. He'd made a mess of it and had a raging infection. Don't try this at home kids!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I believe that the previous respondents have read the original post incorrectly.
I believe that he is saying that his foreskin is not long enough to completely cover the head of his penis.
Personally, I like an uncut cock and his condition doesn't matter to me.
2c wink wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry. I misread the original post. Such a condition would not bother me a bit. I think you have nothing to be concerned about. :>wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
See my photos. I cant roll my foreskin over me head either. But guys and girls go wild when they find out and love rolling their tongue under the skin on my head whilst i precum

Embrace it smile jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy both cut and uncut cocks, and have played with guys who cannot roll it completely back over the head. While I do enjoy seeing the cockhead fully exposed as long as it's clean, not an issue for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
islandreg said: I enjoy both cut and uncut cocks, and have played with guys who cannot roll it completely back over the head. While I do enjoy seeing the cockhead fully exposed as long as it's clean, not an issue for me.

Great!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer cut myself, but I don't think you should be embarrassed. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Great!

I want to play with you. I would tease your peehole with my tongue, and snake it around your sensitive encased knob. I would love to snake a finger in, and explore your secret sexy mushroom to make you cumm redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fore skin
For me, I think that a fully cut cock is the most beautiful site and a big turn on!
Paul