Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Turtle1847
Can you feel a guy cum in you
I've been fucked and cum in a few times now but can never feel it shoot in me. Is that normal?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I may have felt a cock twitch but I have never felt the cum shooting inside me. So I'd say yes...normal.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feeling cum?
I've felt a few guys cum in my hole, but it is not the norm. Most times I feel it when it is leaking out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, can't feel it shooting in. Most guys that have done me are well aged and don't cum hard anyway.
See above

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feeling cum
No, you cant feel the actual cum shooting inside of you. There are no endings that allow this. What you do feel is your partners cock twitching.

harrygoodnough3
I Can Feel The Cum
I feel the cum's heat when it's in my asshole, and then as others have said, when it drips out and runs over to my balls. But, yes, it's mostly the twitching and throbbing of the cock in there that I feel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The cock is is jerking and twitching. I am very tight and can feel only the cock going faster and deeper. My asshole is feeling more sensitive after he cum inside me. Extra lubrication redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feeling cum.
Like the other men on here have stated, I've never really felt the guy breeding me but love feeling his cock twitch and throb and I absolutely love feeling it leaking from my ass and down over my balls!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
vandarner said: Like the other men on here have stated, I've never really felt the guy breeding me but love feeling his cock twitch and throb and I absolutely love feeling it leaking from my ass and down over my balls!

jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feeling cum...
I've only had guys cum in my mouth, so yes, I felt that! LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
One of my vices as a top who fucks bottoms is that my ass can only be satisfied by a top cock, preferably a gaper maker (the longer the better) who pounds my ass. Tight rim, I feel his cum pumping through his shaft into me. I don't mind if he pulls out until just his head is inside of me when he spills his load. Felchers love that. It feels good too, lips and tongue working my rim, a quick push and they get the load in their mouth. Good clean fun for everyone!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SocialHare283 said: See above

Yeah, I'm almost 74, don't cum much and certainly not with any force. But I've never fucked and asshole and never been fucked. tho I want to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jonathan1 said: One of my vices as a top who fucks bottoms is that my ass can only be satisfied by a top cock, preferably a gaper maker (the longer the better) who pounds my ass. Tight rim, I feel his cum pumping through his shaft into me. I don't mind if he pulls out until just his head is inside of me when he spills his load. Felchers love that. It feels good too, lips and tongue working my rim, a quick push and they get the load in their mouth. Good clean fun for everyone!

I love to have my asshole licked, sucked, and tongue fucked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends
Yes and no. For me it depends on the cock, mainly the size and how hard/much he shoots when he does cum.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It's normal, typical. If the meat is fat, you can feel the cum pumping through the shaft. When he is done, tighten your rim so when he pulls out, his shaft is drained. Felcher's worship cumloads in the ass. Lay them on their back, plant my rim on their mouth, A gentle push and they get the reward. Bonus, I watch them stroke and cum over themselves. I like Rimmers. It feels good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feel him cum
I have been fucked a number of times and never feel what some guys say they feel (cock shooting). I know when he is about to cum, I know when he cums, and my ass gets very wet (wetter), sloppy, and loose!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best part the cm running out down thighs the you feel his cum the best

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends how much cum the guy has, and how strong the cumshot is. I usually feel it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been fucked several times and have never felt the actual cum shooting inside me. I've felt the twitching and throbbing and that sends me right over the edge. Then when I feel it leaking out of my whole I get horny all over again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Feeling Cum

I have never been fuck in the ass but I have definitely sucked many cocks to completion. Like many other guys of said I definitely feel the cock in my mouth getting larger both in girth and length as well as harder as my partner is about to have his orgasm. I cannot actually say that I have felt cum going down my throat and yes I always swallow except when I was in the mood for good facial.

The most fun guy I ever gave a BJ to was as I was sucking his cock our other partner was manipulating a vibrating cock in his ass and I could actually feel the vibration coming right through his cock as I was bobbing my head up and down on it. happydance yahoo