Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
YMCA Swim Days
A pic on another site recalled boys' swim periods at the "Y", which made me recall my own young Saturday swims.
When I was a kid in the mid -to-late 50's, Saturday morning open swim at the YMCA for boys 8-16 was naked only, and early on I loved getting to see the older kids with their bigger cocks and pubic hair! By the time I was one of the 'older' kids I loved seeing the younger ones look at my package. Often in the pool I'd sport a boner and sort of 'bump' into some of 'em with it! smile
Often when the pool would be crowded some of the younger ones would dare to make a grab at mine, and I'd kindly reciprocate by giving theirs a little grab. Innocent water play we figured. To be honest, I'd often jack off later thinking about 'encounters'.
Any other guys have early "Y" times like that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I remember swimming nude at the Y. I was about 13 at the time. It didn't last long though as they posted a notice that suits must be worn. Dang.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
not at the Y though
I have fond memories of swimming naked in the pool at boarding school on Sunday mornings with all the sweet cocks for all to see and the occasional feel of a hard cock while he felt mine, those were the days when all inhibitions seemed to go out the window, so much fun in the pool with so much cock waiting to be touched on purpose or by accident raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swimming nude at Y
Oh yes how when yunger yung this sub Grandpa remember my scoutmaster taking me to the Y to earn my merit badges and swimming nude in front of the older cocks sitting on pool deck or in lounge chair with their massive hardcocks. Oh yes and when in shower I was told bi scoutmaster it was normal for yunger cocks to serve older cocks and thus began my journey of serving all