Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
no more flashing her
Been flashing neighbor a lot of mornings for 1 12 years. Full nude as I clean front stoop and steps. I pretend it is perfectly normal for me to be naked and she does too.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why are you stopping?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
she rented, owner sold and she had to move!! to another town. Damn!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing
I often flash the neighbour lady in the morning. I go out nude to get my paper just as she is going to work. Been doing it for a few years, no one has said anything. Do the same thing with the mail woman.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have flashed 2 of the ladies who deliver mail, a FedEx guy and a ups guy. Also, the gas company guy. I drive nude often and have flashed many truckers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flash & Suk
luvpantyz said: I have flashed 2 of the ladies who deliver mail, a FedEx guy and a ups guy. Also, the gas company guy. I drive nude often and have flashed many truckers.

Live in 12 units apt cumplex and always go nude to my mailbox to get my mail and also love to answer door in nude when my food arrives and had pleasure of sukin 2 yunger delivery driver and especially love to drive thru drive thrus when giving the driver a blow job and also for truckers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have thought about being nude for the food delivery folks but most times I'm not alone when they come. On top of driving and flashing nude I have also done both while wearing bras and panties and female clothes. So much fun!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guess I'm a Slacker!
Yes, actually, to the best of my knowledge, I have never *successfully* flashed anyone. At age 18 1/2, I stepped out of the bathroom after a shower, still wrapped in a towel. I stood directly in front of my girlfriend (like, almost nose to nose) and removed the towel. She maintained eye contact and told me her parents might come in so I should get dressed. She never looked down (good Catholic girl). That was my only attempted flashing. Sad but true.

I do, however, sometimes go nude in my back yard. I suppose if the neighbors put their faces to the fence to peek through the slats, they might see me. But that's them being voyeurs (or voyeuses) rather than me being a flasher.

Man, I have led SUCH a dull life... bored