Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I love shaving everything down there. My problem is the area above my cock. I always get irritated and bumpy after shaving. I always use a new sharp razor but it still happens. Is there a lotion or cream I could use that would help? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
i have the same problem, but since a while i use nivea creme shower for shave and after showering babyoil, which improves the situation dramatically

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaver irritation

As you can see in my pictures I go back and forth between full bush, nicely trimmed, landing strip and completely shaved pubic hairs. I have found the best way to shave is to get in a nice hot shower lather up the whole area anything from plain soap to most kinds of shaving cream and a good sharp razor. Pull on your cock and/or sack to make everything as taught as possible and try shaving at different directions as your pubic hairs unlike the hairs on your head tend to go in many directions even in the same area. The key to this is the hot shower before you start. I hope this helps my friends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I enjoy shaving and have never really suffered with the areas going red and angry. I always do it in the shower and fine it easier this way as can use body lotion and shaving foam to help make sure I am extra lathered up!

The one area I really struggle with is getting all the lose wispy hair’s in between my butt checks, I always take it extra careful in this area but always feel hairs afterwards! Other than someone else shaving me (I wish 🙏🙏🙏wink has anyone got any tips or ideas that can help me? Thanks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep my area smooth but I do not have thick hair. Mine is very light and thin on my body so it’s easy to do without much irritation

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
For that in-between area, I lather between my cheeks and then shower. When everything else is clean I squat down and run the razor (Gillette Mach 3) from the back, forward. That has worked well for me. Then the detachable shower head on a fine stream to rinse it all clear (and provide some good feelings). grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I've been body shaving for so long that I no longer experience irritation. My body hair has all but disappeared except in my pubic area, and if I regularly (every 2 or 3 days) blade shave, I'm close to smooth most of the time. I use a 5-bladed razor that does a fine job, especially on my scrotum and between my buttocks. The feeling of smoothness when I rub my legs together, the comfort of smooth armpits, and the delicious hairlessness of my penis always prompts another masturbation session. The photos of NDN members, many of us bi, leads me to believe that shaved bodies are a strong indication of bisexuality.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved here.
Prefer the feel when i wank and play and it looks bigger! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave whenever I shower, completely smooth, front and back, I use Pure Silk and a Venus razor, no problems and really sexy I think!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m pretty hairy and try to shave Alfred but get same issues sometimes. Wish there was a place I could go to get shaved. That would be great.

ClothesBeGone
My doctor suggested to always use an electric razor. There are powders you can put on first to dry and straighten the hairs so that more is removed. It works for me.