Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early Paperboy Curiosity
Gotta say, years ago when I was naked and ready to hop in the shower the doorbell rang. I asked who it was, he replied my paperboy. I knew him, a  nice kid about 12  I guess, and I said I was all set to hop in the shower, could be come back later?  He said it was OK, because he seen guys all the time in the shower at school, and it was OK with him if I was naked even.

At that I didn't mind, and as that door was at the bottom of a stairway I hustled up to my floor to get my wallet. I thought he'd wait at the bottom of the stairs, but he followed me right up. I went into my den to get my wallet and there he was standing at the top of my stairs, with an "Oh wow 'Mr. X'! "
SHIT!!!! I had a semi-boner! I I didn't know what to say, but said something like "Gee, I'm sorry Mike, but guys get like this sometimes, and you said you see guys in the shower at school, and probably your dad?"

At that, he just said he'd never seen an adult all naked, just his age, and never saw his dad naked. He said he never saw one as big as mine or with hair around it. By then, I had grown a full boner, sticking right up almost against my belly. By then I wasn't sure what to do, but decided to let him satisfy his curiosity, so just stood there letting him look. I told him I understood his curiosity, it was OK, I was curious like him when I was his age. At that I got my wallet and paid him, and told him it would be OK if when he collected next week he wanted to see me naked again. The sheepish grin on his face said it all and the following Tuesday I let him see me 'ready for the shower' again. 

As some weeks went on I let him feel my boner, and eventually got to stroke his too, just his pants pulled down, and by the time he was 13 he was ejaculating as we'd stroke each other there at the top my stairs and later in my bedroom.

Sure would never do anything like that these days!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Michiganjacker248
I wish I would have had an experience like that when I was a kid.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Disgraceful!
You should be ashamed to have written this threat. It is illegal to do that to a 12-13 year old and just morally wrong. You disgust me. curse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Paperboy
You are so correct you couldn't and wouldn't want to do anything like that nowadays. Back when you and I were younger that happened all the time. I had a paper route also and was seduced by a couple lonely moms. It was a great early learning experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic
I can really relate to your fantastic story, only from the perspective of the boy. Fantastic memories, even tho, like your story, it involved just seeing a naked man for the first time and being naked in front of a naked man. We also just did touching and groping and you've given a throbbing boner reading your story. jerk Tell the truth, some of the best times of my life and most memorable