Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time I met John - Part One
If you have seen the photos that I have been posting, they are all of one guy. I think he is super sexy.

I want to tell you how we met. I was looking for a massage in Brooklyn, NY. I found his ad on Masseur Finder. He listed in his 20’s and his massage rate was $130/hour. He had a beautiful face and a slim athletic body.

I called and made an appointment for late Friday night. I prefer to make late appointments, because I like a massage that is a little sensual and I also like to pretend that its a date.

So I get over to John’s house at 10:00 pm and this really great looking guy answers the door. So far, he is everything I like in a guy. Dark hair, dark eyes, about 5’11” and around 170 lbs. He was wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt.

We went into his basement which had candles, soft playing music, dim lights and the scent of lemongrass.

Before I even got on the table, he stripped off his T-shirt and gym shorts and this beautiful man with an athletic swimmer’s build, who I met less than 5 minutes ago, was standing totally nude in front of me. My jaw dropped. He had a beautiful large thick uncut cock. I would find out later that it was 8 inches when erect.

He asked if it was ok because he didn’t like getting oil on his clothes during the massage and it made the massage more sensual. Of course it was ok by me. This guy had a killer body, a fantastic smile and a really accommodating attitude.

I took off my clothes and we exchanged coy smiles because my raging erection betrayed how attracted I was to John. I laid face down on his heated massage table, as instructed and I proceeded to receive the best massage of my life. John wasn’t afraid to get personal either. At one point he lifted up my hips just enough for him to comfortably reach under and massage my still raging erection. I was in total heaven, breathing heavily and letting out the softest moans of pure ecstasy to encourage him.

I thought I was going to explode a couple of times, but each time I came close, John would ease back just a little, thus keeping me on the edge. He was edging me and he was real good at it. He had one hand on my erection and before I knew it, the fingers of his other hand were very gently massaging my asshole. At the same time, he positioned his cock and placed it right in the palm of my hand and encouraged me to massage his manhood by moving my hand up a down on it.

We just met 30 minutes ago and we are jerking each other off and he is massaging my asshole and occasionally placing the tip of his finger inside, which is just about all I can stand.

I’m still face down and I say in the nicest most pleading voice I have, that, “I need to cum really bad.” He tells me to turn over and he continues massaging my cock and I’m also massaging his beautiful uncut cock.

I notice that his face is getting closer to my cock. I’ve had this happen before and the masseur usually doesn’t do anything more, so it is usually a big tease. All of a sudden, I’m saying to myself, “Oh my God, this guy just put my entire cock in his very warm mouth. John then performed oral sex on me like no one else, man or woman, ever has. I could hardly utter a word. In between his professional cock sucking, John asked me to let him know before I cum. He built me up a couple of times and when I said I was ready to cum, he would de-escalate.

This went on for a least 20 minutes. I then pleaded with him, “please let me cum” and he said alright. The next time he built me up, I let him know I was going to orgasm and I just said one last word, “swallow.” And he did. Every last drop.

Funny thing about me. After I cum, the party is over. I let go of he cock and he finished my massage.

If you liked this story, stay tuned. Of course I went back to him the next week on Friday. I’ll give you that story next.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
massage
Hot need more pics

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time, looking forward to part 2
That is 1 extremely hot story. I would love to look him up as I live just over in New Jersey. You could not ask for anything more here in the US. This time I was in Thailand a gorgeous woman who turned out to be a gorgeous lady boy gave me a massage. Unfortunately he did not get naked but I was and he gave me the same kind of work over that you got and that was for 500 Bok. I will have to post that story here sometime. I must admit he did a very good job of rubbing his cock on my 4 head and not my ass crack. happydance yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please