Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Surprise Fuck
Had a call yester early morning for an urgent assistance, the voice was a dark firm very mainly voice, told me he was referred by Michael (one of my master who has moved to Durban), told me his bathroom is under water from a leaking pipe seems it is from the toilet.
Told him will come through. Arriving at his complex and at his flat, he opened, younger tall slim guy, black hairs, he was in a black gown which ended halfway at his thigh’s, his suntanned chest showing, he had black hairs around his firm chest. As I learned later he is 39.
He took me to his bathroom, it was 2cm under water. Security had switched of the water to his unit. Asking him if he knows where is was leaking. He went into bathroom barefoot, I took my shoes and socks off and followed him. He bend down at the toilet pointing to the water inlet under the cistern. Being behind him got a glimpse of his ass and balls. His crack had black hairs and his hanging balls covered with thick black hairs. I had brought up my plumbing tool box and washer box. He straighten up, his gown has shifted slightly and I got a slight peek of his soft hanging cock and a glimpse of his thick black pubic hairs. He closed his gown, looking at me, his lips showing a slight smile, his eyes boring into mine, firm and steady. How long will it take he asked with firm voice. Told him depends if it is the pipe only or if it is the cistern. If the cistern is cracked we need to replace. Fuck he muttered. I patted his arm, relax Sir, let me mop up the floor first and let me check. Have you got a mop and bucket? Yes in the kitchen, let me fetch it.
He brought it and went back to the lounge.
I had my working gown with me, put it on and removed my trousers (I don't wear underpants) and dropped them onto his bed and mopped up the floor.
Heard him talking in the lounge. “yes he is here, told me it could be the cistern” silence then “you sure he want just rip me off” OK my friend, trust you.” “He chuckled, good to know”
After cleaning up the floor I went down on my knees to take off the flexi pipe from the cistern inlet and angle valve. I was lucky, it was the flexy pipe only. Installed a new one. Working on my knees my gown had slipped up and showing half of my naked bum. Did not realize he was standing at the door watching me. Only notices as I straightened up and stood up turning around. He was looking at me with glistering eyes licking his lips, his gown showing a tent from his hard cock. Looking at him I smiled, you lucky it was only the flexi pipe. Let me go downstairs to switch on the water and check that all is OK. He nicked and kept looking me up and down. Coming back went back to the toilet cistern, kneeling down to switch on the angle valve to check there was no leaks on the joints. Bend down further than I needed for my gown to slip up a bit to show him my clean hairless ass. He was standing at the door way to watch me. The cistern joint was slightly seeping, I did not need too, turned on my back on the floor, my head under the cistern, legs bend and tightened the joint taking my time. Which gave him a good look of my naked smooth half hard cock, balls and ass. Sliding forward to sit up and smiling up to him, all done. Pulling the toilet lever – no leaks. His cock was hard and peeking out from his black gown. His eyes glistering of excitement and looking down on me. Did you like what you seen I grinning up at him? Fuck he muttered in husky soft voice. You gay? Shaking my head, am BI I told him. I went onto my knees sliding to him on the still slightly wet floor and opened his gown.
His cock was quivering, framed with thick black curly hairs going down to his firm hard balls running through his perineum into his crack. He was not circumcised, his head was leaking pre-cum big drops falling down. I sucked his head into my mouth and sucking hard to get his tasty pre-cum. Then with my fingertips I softly traced his just over 6 inch cock strong veins. He shivered, fuck you will make me cum. I grabbed his hard quivering cock, looked up at him with a broad smile. Cum I said softly, I like to eat cum, licking my lips, your pre-cum is very tasty. He looked down at me, his face showing pure sexual excitement, (I had opened my gown as sucked his cock) want to fuck you he muttered. OK, here? Shaking his head, I stood up. Of course sucking his cock and tasting his pre-cum my cock was hard as well. He grabbed my hard cock and pulling me to his bed, I dropped my gown and opened the button of my shirt to take it off. He sat sitting on the bed feeling my cock, balls and ass, his finger teasing my lust hole and trying to push into my dry lust hole. He started to suck my cock, fingering my lust hole and pushed a finger in, finger fucking me as I stood in front of him sucking my cock. :-0 my lust hole being fingered started to lubricate of my excitement and he would not let go till he made me cum in his mouth, swallowing every drop and squeezing my balls very hard as I was shooting my seeds into his mouth. I was trembling as I was cumming from the cock orgasms. After he made sure he had sucked up all my cum he pulled me onto the bed onto my back. Lifting my legs over his shoulder, he looked down to my lust hole, grinning widely, like my bitches smooth he muttered, you are very smooth, his fingers and hand feeling my crotch, balls bum and crack. His cock, slightly over 6 inches, dripping pre-cum. He then held his cock and rubbing his wet head over my anus a few times, watching himself. Without warning he pushed his cock with a swift hard push all the way into my lust hole. I gasped as he opened me up and feeling his pubic hairs on my bum, he pressed his body hard against mine and I tightened up holding his cock firmly with my anus. He smiled down at me, fuck for an old bitch you have a very tight hole and grip. Then he started to first slide his cock in and out slowly, always making sure to bury his hard cock deep in me, pressing his flesh and pubic hairs against my ass. He did not last long, he started to fuck me hard and fast and exploded deep in me with a long ejaculation, pressing himself hard against my bum. I slid my legs around his hip pulling him hard against me as he spurted his seeds into my belly and we both where shivering of excitement. After he pulled out he dropped next to me breathless and I went down on his flaccid cock to suck him clean. Fuck I needed a good fuck as he watched me sucking his cock, licking up his cum sticking on his hairs, massaging his balls and rimming his anus. Taking my time laying between his legs nibbling and sucking his cock, crawling his hairy chest and teasing his nipples' and belly, as well as his balls, licking from his hairy bum crack up to his balls and cock sucking in his soft cock and biting down. He soon started to fill up again. Had his cock hard again within half hour. Told him at our play time that he is very sexy and when I arrived he turned me on instantly. I like athletic hairy guys. He chuckled, Michael is not hairy. I grinned down on him, no, but we had good cessions together when he was in town before he got married. Looking into his dark eyes, I was his slave. He laughed out loud, when I was visiting them he mentioned he had slave before he moved who was available any time he wanted. Said he could arrange it for me. And? Told him don't need, split up half year ago from a demanding bitch. I had his cock up hard, kissing his head, am not demanding, but am available when you need to blow your cum. Want me to suck you off or fuck? Fuck you, he got up, me on my back Lifting my legs and sliding his hard cock into my creamed lust hole was no effort. He enjoyed watched his cock sliding in and out of my ass, from time to time stayed still in me for me to grab his cock and massage his cock with my anus. My cock was half hard leaking of the excitement having his cock in me, during his still time he grabbed my cock masturbating and rubbing my juices around my crotch. I slid my legs down around his hips, pulling him hard against my bum holding him firmly his wet pubic hairs pressed against my naked flesh, messaging his cock with my anus. He was masturbating my cock and only stopped till I was shooting my 2nd load. Then he fucked my ass with firm long strokes and filled me with his 2nd load with cock burred deep in my belly. It was a harder and longer ejaculation and I shivered and trembled of may ass orgasms feeling his cock bursting in me.
After he pulled out, again I licked and sucked him clean and he sucked my soft cock sucking up what cum was left in my cock and licked my crotch.
Then I got up and started to dress, he got up, slipped into his gown, left it open, you want some coffee? Yes please.
He left for the kitchen area. I collected my tools and left them at the entrance door, joined him at the kitchen counter. He pushed the black coffee to me, Milk? No, only have it black. As I sipped the coffee I was writing out the invoice for the work done, handed to him, pointing to our banking details, when you EFT please send me proof of payment. He looked at the amount, taking cash? Always I grinned. He went to fetch the cash and paid me.
After I had the coffee and chat, at the door I told him, if you need me to attend to your private plumbing call me, smiling broadly, private plumbing is free. He chuckled, I will.
smile smile smile smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot story! Sounds like you've experienced the real thing a few times. I came reading it! Thanks! jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please