Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation and eating your own cum
I wondered how many men enjoy eating their own cum after masturbating. I particularly enjoy proping myself up against a wall so my cock is pointing straight at my face. I then slowly wank until I shoot my load over my face and some goes straight into my mouth.

Scotty5302

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
compulsory
I did think that eating your own cum is compulsory. Other mens is the best but your own is adequate

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation and eating cum
I eat my own cum from a pussy mixed with the pussy cum raspberry
Masturbating myself I don't like, lucky I don't need too, have a few married ladies and married guys as well as couples who enjoy having a friend with sexual benefits on call grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Really enjoy it. Licking her well fucked clean of my cum Or legs over face, shooting in my mouth and on my face. Leave it there for a while thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best way to eat it is...
Filling up the wife's pussy with a load and have her squat over my face and drip
the cum into my mouth and licking her clean. Gets me hard just thinking about it! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy it
I lick my own cum up sometimes. Sometimes I just squirt into my mouth when I come… I love it from the tap.

I also enjoy it out of my wife’s pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I almost always lick up my own cum. From my hand, from my belly, have even licked it off the floor. Haven't shot in my mouth in years, not sure I can still do that move, lol. Also eaten my wife after filling her, that is always yummy. But like eating cum from other guys cocks best.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been wanking into my own mouth since I first spunked at thirteen. Love swallowing a mouthful of my cock-slime. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
own cum
I've only recently (last year) started doing so. Started by accident when I cum hard all over my face whilst sitting down. Ended up licking off myself. Now I always eat it. Love the taste of my pre cum as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never waste my cum, or anyone's I can get for that matter..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my cum
Used to love catching it in my mouth, or just eating a handful, but as I've gotten older, I make a lot less, so what little I get is a treat. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it many times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating and swallowing cum

The 1st cum that I ever tasted and swallowed was my own in my late 20s. I really enjoyed it and every time I masturbated I would clean up my own hands. It wasn't until about 3 years ago that I tasted and swallowed another guys cum after sucking him to completion. The next round that they had I was just playing with his cock until he was ready to explode and I had him shoot his warm tasty cum straight into my mouth. The little bit that missed my mouth I cleaned up with my fingers and fed it to him. We met a few more times until Covid hit. We did have one more fling at the Jersey shore in July and his cum was a good as ever.

Always looking for other friends in the area with mutual desires. Let me know if you are interested.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum eating
I always eat my own cum after masturbating.

harrygoodnough3
always......
eat the cum after a wank session jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Protein Shakes
Eating my own cum is my special treat for doing a good job of masturbating. My only regret is that I wasted my cum for years before I tried eating it. At first I was not particularly fond of the taste. I kept at it and these days I have come to enjoying my cum. Not only do I enjoy the musty taste, but I enjoy the sensual and sexual experience. Icing on the cake 🍰. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love my cum
I have had a load of mine this morning and always swallow my own and always have, I also love swallowing cum from other cocks, I first tasted cum before I could cum myself and was addicted from the very first time, I must have swallowed gallons of it in my lifetime, mine and others jerk jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm ALWAYS licking my pre cum off my fingers while I play with myself. As sweet and delicious as it tastes, when liking up my cum, I'm remind how much sweetie it tastes, and really enjoy it's thickness compared to my pre cum🤤🤤🤤

Forum Level:
Just getting started
did last night , late, naked, in back yard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like my cum a lot
I always hesitated but once I tasted my cum I loved it! So now, whenever I masturbate I always eat my cum. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eating your own Cum
I actually love the taste of my own Cum. When I was 22 years old, a very good older male mentor friend taught me all about licking up my own Cum. He told me that the ladies really enjoyed seeing a guy licking up his own Cum. And an older lady friend, taught me all about licking up my own Cum, from her pussy, after just finishing fucking her.
I loved the taste of our juices together!
Whenever I stroke myself, I always lick up my Cum from my fingers!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my cum
I like to put on a condom and shoot a big load into it the slowly roll it off as not to lose any of the cum then i lick it out of the condom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve tried it, I wanted to see what it tastes like, see if I could swallow someone else’s. I think I could, cum’s not bad.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eating your own Cum!
Yes, for me too, I think the best way to eat your own Cum, is after fucking a female and licking up your Cum from her dripping pussy, to be so very, sexy and erotic. Love the taste of both of our juices together!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have ate my own cum a few times after jerking off. The hard part for me is I lose interest after I cum, but I almost always want to eat my own cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum cicle
I took a paper that you bake cup cakes in and put it into the freezer then I was able to enjoy a sweet cum cicle. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never waste even a drop of cum💦. Be it mine or someone else's. Even every drop of the cum of those tops who fuck me and unload deep in my ass. I push it out into the palm of my hand and lick it clean. It's so tasty 😋😋😋 especially when it comes out of my ass!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating my cum
There is nothing better than eating hot thick cum right from a nice hard cock and feeling all of it shooting all right into my mouth and when my friends cock wants to take his cock out I just swirl all of his cum in my mouth for a long time and taste how wonderful it is and slowly swallow all of it. I also just love eating my cum when I am jerking off with my friends on cam and we both shoot our cum which I did just yesterday!! It was so great and my friends who we on my cam site know it was for be eating my cum. I have been eating cum almost of my life eithet my cum, my friends cum or my friends wifes pussy when several guys fill her with there cum and then I eat all there cum right from her pussy so nothing is wasted. The best cum I ate was a young man I was with tor a time who shot such huge amouts of cum he shot I almost could not take all of his cum as I had to swallow cun before he stopped shooting and then I could swirl it in my mouth for a long time as his cum was the best I have tasted even my cum was not a his was!!! Even at my age nothing is better than eating my friends cum!!!🧑👨💋💋💋💋💋💋😊 jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't been able to bend as well as I once was. I'm not able to get my old cock over my head & drink my hot, creamy cum directly from the shooting tap.. Damnit. Rarely however does it go to waist

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating own cum
Sure I eat my own cum when there's no one around to give it to. The stuff is delicious and it's too good to waste. I'd rather give it to you and eat yours , but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggomer said: I like to put on a condom and shoot a big load into it the slowly roll it off as not to lose any of the cum then i lick it out of the condom.

I fucking love sucking spunk out of condoms - my own or someone else's. jerk jerk jerk