Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How often
What is you gender & age & how often do you masturbate ? jerk dildo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbate
I am a 71 year old man. I rub my cock and get it hard 15-20 times a day. I usually only masturbate to ejaculation one or two times a month jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ClothesBeGone
How Often
I jerk off almost daily, but cum maybe twice a week. After 5 days it starts to get urgent. During a two week vacation I actually came without touching myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fisting
Msh1313 said: I am a 71 year old man. I rub my cock and get it hard 15-20 times a day. I usually only masturbate to ejaculation one or two times a month jerk jerk jerk

I grab my bundle several times a day and when here at computer checking out other guys toys I bring my Boi Toy to attention. Like you, I was in a sexless marriage for over 20 + yrs. Now that she's pasted I live a bare ass naked life & can do to myself whatever & whenever I what. Never stop being a jerk off. jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How often do you masturbate
For me, I stroke myself about 4-5 times a week, depending on when I get private time!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Often
Male, 67. Sexless marriage so I jack off and cum daily. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I stroke on avg twice a week. Some weeks more some weeks less. I'm 49

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Msh1313 said: I am a 71 year old man. I rub my cock and get it hard 15-20 times a day. I usually only masturbate to ejaculation one or two times a month jerk jerk jerk

I live bare ass naked & able to tease my old softy throughout the day & do. Can't say I get the cutie semi hard as often as you do but for sure I get it to a point of leaking a tasty treat for my tongue to taste. Edging & denying is my way of daily pleasuring this thing I use to piss through. Letting my hand control the pleasure usual brings on a horrific burning, cum drooling pleasure in my balls and cock a couple time a week. jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Male, 50, single.
It varies from period to period.
From two or even three times in one day, I can even go without it for a whole week.
But thoughts and fantasies are daily.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
71. I wank at least once every day and always eat my own spunk. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How often stroking
Msh1313 said: I am a 71 year old man. I rub my cock and get it hard 15-20 times a day. I usually only masturbate to ejaculation one or two times a month jerk jerk :jerk.
I am a 70 years old man who has masturbated every day of my adult life. My cock has become sexually more and more sensitive over the years and needs hours of stroking.
One aspect is that my bladder filling and my need for peeing sensations have become very sexual and I usually stroke while peeiing as well as at other times. Would like to hear from similar. Am at: oftenstroking@mail.com.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'll be 75 next month. I only jo about twice a month. but i see my fwb almost once a week and eat her pussy. she has yet to take my dick very far in her mouth, but she is getting better. she has never sucked a dick before!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm almost 34 and I usually jack off at least 3 times a day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At least 3 times a week and I always eat my cum. I suck off 3 co workers during the week too. Swallow their cum every time. raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 75 in a sexless marriage and I play with my cock several times every day, nobody else will. I wake up and start stroking before I get to the bathroom. There is a little weather girl on TV I stroke to every morning dreaming about eating her pussy! i get on the computer and have my cock out and stroking to the new pics, and if I have a message containing some sexy story, I stroke some more. it's easy to see that I have my cock out almost all day. I cum every two or three days. I'm looking for a male to have a fling with so I can complete the circle of fucking pussy, eating pussy, blowjob from female, and now I need the male equivalent.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 64. Up until recently, I would masturbate almost daily. These days it's once or twice a week. Just don't feel the need so much these days.

I love sucking whenever I get the chance and love to be fucked, by either real cock or a dildo, though it's more often a dildo.

I love being sucked and do wish it happened more often but I am more a pleaser. Now...I think I'm going to go masturbate...first time this month.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Im 65 I stroke 2-3 times a day and CUMMMMMMMMMMMM each time ....... tongue jerk rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Often
I'm 76, single and I haven't masturbated in > three years.

Since COVID, I haven't been able to play, and it is difficult to get hard. Don't know if trying more often will help get it hard again. jerk

I have become a bottom because of it, but again haven't played in years. Also, it's hard to get guys to get together to play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been versatile from almost the beginning of my sex life. Age has taken away the Big Prick I once was. You've reached that point now because of a different problem. Sorry for you that your not able to enjoy fucking a tight guys pussy. I do miss banking butts.
I do however thoroughly enjoy having my pussy pounded & being sent away with a sore, swollen pussy. I would so enjoy sharing your toys & opening up each other. I have been waxing for years. The growing back is softer & take longer. I'd be mouthing your enter, smooth, soft, warm body. You know that 2 bottoms can find a lot of pleasure with each other. I'd have your nipples perky. Having your limp old softy in my suckling warm mouth would be wonderful for us both. Hopefully you'll find a stiff dick to fill your very inviting, nasty ass pussy hole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 71, male, bi and most likely naked and get myself off usually once a day, sometimes multiple times but rarely never.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How often do you stroke
I usually stroke myself about 4-5 times a week! Sometimes a couple of times in one night
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ClothesBeGone said: I jerk off almost daily, but cum maybe twice a week. After 5 days it starts to get urgent. During a two week vacation I actually came without touching myself.

Similar now. When I was younger with more time I would jackoff daily and cum several times a day. Now I want to but don’t have as much time to pleasure myself as often. If I don’t, I still think about it everyday. Sometimes I’ll play with my cock daily and only cum a couple of times a week too. I want to as often as possible. But, what I really want is to find the right guy and share all we can as often as we can. It’s well over due and I know I want it all now. The full experience over and over as much as we can. I can’t wait to find the right guy.