Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved vs unshaved
Okay, guys, I don't mean to offend anyone here cause I love guys... ALL guys. But I'm curious about something. Why do men shave theirr body hair, especially their pubic hair? I think a natural bush is incredibly sexy and I'm not crazy about the shaved look. Why does a man want to look like a boy? again I'm not meaning to insult anyone but I can't understand and would like to. Thanks for any help!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body hair
I have no understanding at all why a grown man would want to shave off his body hair to look like a young boy. I just absolutely cannot comprehend it. I know they give all kinds of reasons about it being cooler in the summer, and less friction, and I’ll kinds of other reasons, but I just find it very unnatural. No body hair equals no interest for me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body hair
I have no understanding at all why a grown man would want to shave off his body hair to look like a young boy. I just absolutely cannot comprehend it. I know they give all kinds of reasons about it being cooler in the summer, and less friction, and I’ll kinds of other reasons, but I just find it very unnatural. No body hair equals no interest for me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I just love that sexy feeling of skin against skin when having naked fun with others, even better if both have been oiled-up ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am smooth but I definately prefer natural hairy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am smooth but I definately prefer natural hairy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Many decades ago my body was hairy and never really liked the look of it until I started using nudist beaches when away on holiday and suddenly saw how many of both sexes had smooth bodies. I thought it looked so sexy I made that choice to remove all of mine and have remained hair-free ever since. Just love that sexy sensation of skin rubbing against skin ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer them smooth or trimmed very short, but never turn down a hard cock just because it is hairy...lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved
If you haven't tried don't knock it! Try it, it will grow back ! Shaved, lasered, electrolysis the way to go.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We should all be smooth. Women can be groomed to hairy but men should be glass-smooth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth all the way
I definitely prefer smooth. Maybe it's because of the size of my penis but it seemed to get lost in the hair when I didn't have a woody. unsure Playing with myself is also much nicer, a better feel of the scrotum and base of my penis. And lastly, I really hate pubic hair between my teeth so why should I do that to someone else? raspberry laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved vs unshaved
I find it is a misconception by folks when they consider shaved to mean "boy like". Preferring shaved has way more to do with the look and feel of it than an association with young people, some may have that notion granted, though not everyone does. I like seeing the beauty of genitals without hair covering it like I enjoy seeing desert mountains without trees. In both one can see the rock hard beauty of nature. Who doesn't enjoy a lovely hard cock thrusting up and out for admiration and adoration. I love seeing balls move too and that enjoyment shouldn't be hidden in the bushes. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved
I absolutely "LOVE" shaved cocks jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaved vs unshaved
for me smooth is so hot, love to use my tongue in all the hottest sensitive places without getting pubes in your mouth
sometimes an extraordinarily little hair is ok jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucwolf said: I have no understanding at all why a grown man would want to shave off his body hair to look like a young boy. I just absolutely cannot comprehend it. I know they give all kinds of reasons about it being cooler in the summer, and less friction, and I’ll kinds of other reasons, but I just find it very unnatural. No body hair equals no interest for me.

Since writing the above, I decided that since I had never shaved my body perhaps I should give it an open minded try. Got to work. I am not very hairy anyway, but pits and privates were quite a job. Also the shaving cream felt very nice and slippery on my pecker and I had to pause to release some baby gravy. That was a plus. Have not seen that wrinkled sac…not my wife…my balls, since I was about 12 or 13. There was a feeling of freedom and I can understand why some men would prefer to be hairless now. Don’t knock it until you have tried it, right? I found I felt less sexual and less masculine when shaved. Again my personal opinion. I missed fluffing up my pubes with a comb after a shower. I did not miss the “button on a fur coat” look. Shaved twice, decided it was not for me and it is growing in again. Prickly stage right now. Need some Miracle Grow to speed things up. Tried it, still don’t like it, and will head for the furry ones every time. I still turn down the bald body ones.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucwolf said: I have no understanding at all why a grown man would want to shave off his body hair to look like a young boy. I just absolutely cannot comprehend it. I know they give all kinds of reasons about it being cooler in the summer, and less friction, and I’ll kinds of other reasons, but I just find it very unnatural. No body hair equals no interest for me.

Since writing the above, I decided that since I had never shaved my body perhaps I should give it an open minded try. Got to work. I am not very hairy anyway, but pits and privates were quite a job. Also the shaving cream felt very nice and slippery on my pecker and I had to pause to release some baby gravy. That was a plus. Have not seen that wrinkled sac…not my wife…my balls, since I was about 12 or 13. There was a feeling of freedom and I can understand why some men would prefer to be hairless now. Don’t knock it until you have tried it, right? I found I felt less sexual and less masculine when shaved. Again my personal opinion. I missed fluffing up my pubes with a comb after a shower. I did not miss the “button on a fur coat” look. Shaved twice, decided it was not for me and it is growing in again. Prickly stage right now. Need some Miracle Grow to speed things up. Tried it, still don’t like it, and will head for the furry ones every time. I still turn down the bald body ones.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'm a skin-to-skin daddy, the slapping sound of balls on the chin, anal activity, an audio delight. Twinks love it. angel Amateur and pro adult actors (I've only done the am) shaved is great for the camera, money shots are awesome, no drop wasted. Some like the hair and that's okay. It's a personal choice. We like what we like. It's fun to chat with people who have different preferences than mine. Flexibility and exploration often results in: something cums up smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved cock & balls
I don't shave my body hair except for my cock & balls, love the smooth feeling, and I love others who do too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body hair
I like natural hair in men body, but I respect, of course, men who shave their bodies, they look also nice. But a hairy male body is wonderful, feel their hairs in our bodies, in our fingers... Hairy men, yes.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Body hair
I've been removing mine for many years now, regrowth is much slower and finer as well ! drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved VS unshaved
Hi, guys!

I used to let my pubes grow naturally until I discovered shaving. I like the feel of my naked skin against a man's naked skin shaved or hairy. I prefer sucking a shaved cock over a hairy one - question of not getting loose random hairs in your mouth. Ugh! Ever since I lived at a clothing optional resort I've shaven my pubes. All over tan and I think it just looks better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the look and feel of the shaved cock. Feels extra good with male or female contact of any kind.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hairy body
I’ve had a hairy body since I was a teenager but have always wished I were smooth all over. I’d like to at least get a Manzillian to get rid of the hair on my butt crack and pubic area. I trim around my cock and balls because it makes it feel better when I jerk off. Plus, panties feel sexier when there isn’t so much hair under them. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved
I've been shaving away the pubic hair off and on for many years. There is something erotic about having smooth skin to the touch, just like a face. Pubic hair is also an annoyance when I'm sucking a hard dick - it adds nothing for me. A clean shaven asshole is also more "friendly" and easier to keep clean.

Your mileage may vary.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved vs Unshaved
Never had much body hairs, personally I prefer being shaven. Am a bottom BI submissive FB, all my male partners want me to be shaven, including under my arms and my bum crack. I prefer my top guy's being hairy and masculine, enjoy feeling their pubic hairs on my bum and definitely get great pleasure to please them and be what they want me to be.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always smooth
I grew up in a semi nudist environment and saw lots of cock and pussy from a very, very early age and was always fascinated by hairless bodies and started shaving mine from the moment my pubes started growing, wasn't long before I was introduced to waxing and always found the smooth feel so sexy, by the time that laser hair removal arrived I didn't have that many pubes still growing because of all the waxing over the years but had the laser removal anyway so now I have none and am permanently very smooth from my neck to my toes, even my arm pits, never would I want hair on my body again and whilst I am happy to have sex with those that do have hair I find that sex with someone who is hair free is always far more sexy and a massive turnon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Curleys
I started shaving a few years back when I began to notice how grey my pubic hair had become. I’m still active (and always looking for the right one) and looking at that grey patch just reminded me of my age. Shave! I’m not so much interested in looking like a kid as I am in not being reminded of my true age. And it’s so much easier to clean “afterwards”! jerk

omegaman60
I love being hairy, hairy thighs, chest, stomach, bush, balls,a hairy crotch & hairy ass make me insatiable.
jerk tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doesn't matter to me.
Smooth or hairy, doesnt matter to me. All I want is to suck your cock! raspberry