Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Zozon102
Tied up, spanked, and gangbanged
I'm curious. How many of you would like to be tied up, spanked, and gangbanged by many men. Personally, I have tried this several times, and all I can say It's a beautiful experience. First time I had 5 men, and the second and the third time I don't know, because I was in gay sauna and I allowed anyone to fuck me, cum inside me, onto my body, or in my mouth. But the greatest thing was when a few of them wanted to spank me on my ass and back before fucking me, and 3 guys wanted to spank my asshole (with my legs spread) and then get into me. I enjoyed it so much. So how about you guys?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gang bang
Never been gang banged but that's one of my wild fantasy!! I wanna group with about 5 mature bbc and I want them all to use and abuse me, and I want every last drop of there come in my throat or inside my ass, I wanna get ass fucked and face fucked at the same time and a cock in each hand, ID let them tie me up and fuck me raw!!! I don't wanna be able to walk very well once we are done 🤤 the perfect men would be chubby mature bLack guys with think long cocks! I would wanna rim each one of them also, maybe lay down and have them all piss on me I could go on and on

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Zozon102
Yeah, piss is great too, after they fuck you and cum on and into you. Regarding asshole spanking while legs spread and tied up, the best part is that it hurts so much. I almost couldn't feel the first cock entering me.

bwabus1383
My fantasy
I’d love to be tied up and used by a bunch of guys. I’d let them do anything to me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have this fantasy of being tied up to like a saw horse, face down, with legs spread and tied. I would be outside, maybe at a gay campground. Anyone who happened along could have a go. Either step around to the front for a sucking or go for the rear hole.

I would stay there for hours being used by anyone and everyone. They would be able to do whatever they wanted.

Or maybe stripped naked and led by a leash into a bar where I would provide pleasure to all. In both scenarios there would be spanking, slapping and pee play too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would totally love this, first being spanked and tortured, then fucked by a bunch of guys.

ClothesBeGone
Gangbang Video I Saw
I once watched a video where one guy was bound, spread-eagle, in a sling while a dozen other guys took turns fucking him. Was incredibly arousing! jerk